Obama's answer to Iran..

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Reaction score
To send boots to Uganda :cuckoo:.. So the Iranies try to do a terrorist act on our soil and in the same week that comes out he sends boots to Uganda . Why not do something about Iran first since they have a direct threat to us instead of sending our guys to Uganda :bang3:

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Reaction score
As much as you guys want us to invade Iran, it's not going to happen any time soon.
who wants to invade Iran? has Seymour Hirsch created more claptrap?

what he should have done imho is push back, by say, using soft power options, by arming and expanding assistance to as many sunnis nations he can, put those troops in Yemen for instance. Put artillery positions amongst the Kurds and the next time Iran bombards into Iraqi territory take that firing position out.....*shrugs*

Last edited:

The T

George S. Patton Party
Reaction score
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
To send boots to Uganda :cuckoo:.. So the Iranies try to do a terrorist act on our soil and in the same week that comes out he sends boots to Uganda . Why not do something about Iran first since they have a direct threat to us instead of sending our guys to Uganda :bang3:
Boggles the mind. Iran should be a parking lot of glass by now with any other leader bold enough to understand an act of WAR on our soil.

The T

George S. Patton Party
Reaction score
If *I* were POTUS? I'd be in front of the Congress declaring the last straw with a Country that has been at war with us since 1979...and this latest episode being the last straw.

And I'd make damn sure all the weird-beards were there including that asswipe 'Ahmainajhihad' were in the capital in session when the bombs leveled Tehran.

DontBeStupid

Look it up!
Reaction score
If *I* were POTUS? I'd be in front of the Congress declaring the last straw with a Country that has been at war with us since 1979...and this latest episode being the last straw.

And I'd make damn sure all the weird-beards were there including that asswipe 'Ahmainajhihad' were in the capital in session when the bombs leveled Tehran.
Spoken like a man who has never seen war.

The T

George S. Patton Party
Reaction score

Au contraire...asswipe. Been to several contingencies being awakened at o'dark 30 and hours later performing my mission.

You have one of TWO options...

1. Retract because you are talking out of your ASS...

2. Admit you're an asshole and apologize.

Clock is ticking...

DontBeStupid

Look it up!
Reaction score

Au contraire...asswipe. Been to several contingencies being awakened at o'dark 30 and hours later performing my mission.

Clock is ticking...
I stand by my statement 100%.

Your cheering for war makes you sound like a man who has never seen it.

The T

George S. Patton Party
Reaction score

Clock is ticking...
I stand by my statement 100%.

Your cheering for war makes you sound like a man who has never seen it.
Then you do just that. You have engauged yourself into talking out your ass status.

YOU ever serve? I'll bet not. Internet/armchair warrior? Likely.

Anytime...Anywhere...jackass.

The T

George S. Patton Party
Reaction score
As much as you guys want us to invade Iran, it's not going to happen any time soon.
we should strike their nuclear sites !! they are one of the biggest sponsors of terrorism in the world ,and they have been helping kill US troops !!
I'd love a DUAL strike..with ISRAEL but that will happen when Obama is gone...

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Reaction score
we should strike their nuclear sites !! they are one of the biggest sponsors of terrorism in the world ,and they have been helping kill US troops !!
We should instead get our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan...Where we not on there door step. If Iran feels it needs to invade or control the middle east than that's there choice, but it is not our back yard. The middle east is Irans back yard...Think about that.

If they come into our back yard fucking with us--- than we can fuck with them, Hard. I can understand why Iran is attacking us as we would do the same if it was us. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

The T

George S. Patton Party
Reaction score
We should instead get our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan...Where we're not on there door step. If Iran feels it needs to invade or control the middle east that is there choice, but it is not our back yard. The middle east is Irans back yard...Think about that.

If they come into our back yard fucking with us than we can fuck with them. Hard. I can understand why Iran is attacking us as we would do the same if it was us. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
Guess what? They came into our back yard. Time to take them out.

Obama hasn't the BALLS to do it.

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score
We should instead get our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan...Were we not on there door step. If Iran feels it needs to invade or control the middle east than that's there choice, but it is not our back yard. The middle east is Irans back yard...Think about that.

If they come into our back yard fucking with us--- than we can fuck with them, Hard. I can understand why Iran is attacking us as we would do the same if it was us. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
The whole world is our back yard.

Mustang

Gold Member
Reaction score
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
This was a foiled plot, nobody was hurt or killed, and you want what? War?

In 1983, 241 US Service Men were killed in Beirut, Lebanon, and what did Reagan do?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List