Obama's Amercia

Republicans own this shutdown. You should be happy. this is what you wanted.

Amercia? :eusa_eh: Stuphie :eusa_doh: Vote repub much :lol:

BTW- you people are wearing out the armed thugs meme :yawn: The teatards and their establishment repub puppets own this shutdown :thup:

You folks ever dream you'd see this? this is sad
people better wake up

That, on the 50th Anniversary of this:

ir.ashx

Yes, sad, and ironic. The WWII vets took back their memorial, the country needs to take back this one.

What's so bad about the shutdown (slimdown)? Non-essential jobs should be eliminated anyway, WE CAN'T AFFORD THEM!

"Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter." - Thomas Jefferson

I like your sig there, but as much as I'm a Jeffersonian, I don't think Ol' Tom could ever possibly have imagined that a major block of the (media) would become a partisan part of the government. I think they all got hoodwinked by Johnson, then were afraid to retrace their steps and admit their error. Now, 2 generations later, look at what they've wrought.

More security at the Memorial during a government shutdown than in Benghazi when Americans were killed by terrorists, good job Obama..... :thup:

Those security people were there to protect our institutions, the very ones that right-wingers are trying to burn down and demolish because they resent the fact we don't live in the 19th century any longer.

Why has Obama shut down the Lincoln Memorial? In all past shutdowns the memorial stayed open

The man is evil

-Geaux

Obama's expensive, unprecedented monument and park closings | The Daily Caller

Although President Obama claims that he can’t avoid shutting down public sites and monuments, war memorials were in fact kept open during the 1995/1996 government shutdowns. The administration’s decision to barricade the Lincoln Memorial marks the first time in its history the memorial has been totally off limits to visitors during a shutdown.

More security at the Memorial during a government shutdown than in Benghazi when Americans were killed by terrorists, good job Obama..... :thup:

Those security people were there to protect our institutions, the very ones that right-wingers are trying to burn down and demolish because they resent the fact we don't live in the 19th century any longer.
You may as well have just written "I'm a moron. Please laugh at me."

Because you're going to get the exact same response.

:lmao:

If there are security people there, then it can remain open. But instead Obama orders it shutdown and guarded, because he wants people to blame Republicans for not being able to access such sites. Fortunately anyone with a brain knows that same guard could just as easily protect the property while allowing access to it.

The games afoot!!
It costs more to print the signs, move in the barricades and place armed guards there than it does to leave them open.

But OBAMAS low info voters fall for it, every-time!!

Thick, stupid, dopey, brainwashed fanatics!!

That's the Obamacult!!

No fucking clue what you said there kid, but it touched my heart........ :thup:

Just keep on drinkin' that kool-aid, Interpol. Oh yeah!

Just keep on drinkin' that kool-aid, Interpol. Oh yeah!

they have to live with the DRAMATICS...that is what liberalism is I think...nothing but emotions...

must be hell to live that way, sheesh

Translation: the Security People are there to intimidate and harass the pubic.

Forum List

Back