When you replace science with MAGA

No one has proof that Florida native leprosy is being caused by immigrants.

More likely, it is the unwashed, uneducated MAGA right.

Yes, every RWNJ on the planet has stopped in here to make the same lame excuse.
You are welcome to explain how millions of unvaccinated people from places where these diseases are more prevalent have had no impact on the uptick of these diseases.

No one has proof that Florida native leprosy is being caused by immigrants.

More likely, it is the unwashed, uneducated MAGA right.
Yeah, it’s those “anti-vaxxer“ ultra-MAGA folks who are to blame. Not those unvaccinated illegal immigrants from third world countries.

Nothing better illustrates the dangerous ideological theocracy of the left than this retarded juxtaposition.

#264 is like children lost in the woods….

“Migrants could be bringing infectious diseases across our southern border. When they are bussed to New York and elsewhere, these diseases go with them. A recent study showed that more than 4% percent of migrants from Central and South America to Europe were sick with Chagas' disease. It's contagious without the help of an animal or a blood-sucking bug and can cause serious complications, including heart failure.”
Dr. James Hodges, an internist practicing at the Texas border, told me that in his experience, the “open border” is leading to more drug-resistant tuberculosis in the United States because patients are only partly treated by over-the-counter antibiotics available in Mexico.

In southern Arizona, Pinal County Sheriff Mark Lamb told me, “Border Patrol and local agencies have seen all types of diseases like tuberculosis, scabies, COVID, hepatitis A and B, gonorrhea, syphilis, mumps, chicken pox, dengue fever, etc. When the discussion was hot and heavy about Title 42 (a law that allows denial of entry to limit the spread of a disease) going away, I would consistently say it wasn’t just about COVID; it was about all the other health hazards being brought across our borders.”

Migrants bussed from the border is not just an immigration crisis. Think public health.

“Population migration plays a critical role in the spread of disease by initiating outbreaks of acute diseases, changing the prevalence of infectious diseases at a given location, and changing the face of chronic disease resulting from previous infection. This article focuses on the recent demographic changes in North America that have facilitated the introduction and spread of new microbial threats, the role migrant populations play in changing the demographics of specific infectious diseases, and the potential responses of clinicians and public health officials in addressing the challenges posed by these infections. The emphasis of the article is on immigrant and migrant populations entering North America; the role of travelers in emerging infectious diseases is addressed in another article in this issue.“

No support for the silly allegation in #262 or febrile excuses in #263, but he is welcome to sustain it with evidence.

Chicago health officials have confirmed 14 cases of measles in the past seven days, prompting them to tighten rules requiring all residents of the city’s largest migrant shelter to be vaccinated against the highly infectious disease.

Twice in the past week, Chicago Department of Health officials have confirmed six cases of measles in a single day, the most since the apparent outbreak began on March 4. Nearly 70% of the cases are in children younger than 4, according to city data.

In all, 31 Chicagoans have been diagnosed with measles since March 4.

Andy Buchanan, a spokesperson for the agency known as CDPH, said the majority of the newly confirmed cases of measles are associated with the Pilsen migrant shelter, but declined to provide WTTW News with more detailed information. That represents a change since the first case of measles was confirmed in Chicago earlier this month.

Congrats on doing your homework, Toddster.

I am glad to see that you support enforced vaccination. Now if you would be consistent with that stance. Work with potato on that as well.

And what evidence do you have comparing migrante vaccinations with homebody and homegirl vaccinations?

Glad to see you guys inching out of the corners.

Congrats on doing your homework, Toddster.

I am glad to see that you support enforced vaccination. Now if you would be consistent with that stance. Work with potato on that as well.

And what evidence do you have comparing migrante vaccinations with homebody and homegirl vaccinations?

Glad to see you guys inching out of the corners.

We need to vaccinate those illegal aliens while we're deporting them.

Deport illegals, I am all for it.

I am for vaccinating the entire state. One of my school mates died of the measles. Rough on little kids.

I am for vaccinating the entire state. Need to get those unwashed MAGA given the needle.

One of my school mates died of the measles. Rough on little kids.

I am for vaccinating the entire state. Need to get those unwashed MAGA given the needle.

One of my school mates died of the measles. Rough on little kids.

This shit is the real “intersectionality”.
We need to vaccinate those illegal aliens while we're deporting them.
it’s a beautiful dream but honestly, I don’t want to pay for vaccinating them.
I think we need a new penal colony. Send these assholes to some island where they work off their debt to society. Work to earn the cost to deport them.

YOu get biblical diseases spreading.

Leprosy. The US, particularly Floriduh, is having an outbreak of leprosy.

A wake up call for science denying republicans?

I seriously doubt it.

MAGA is a disease in of itself. It has combined all the misfits of society to band together and say we matter and only we matter , to hell with the rest of you. It is selfish , unpatriotic , unChristian and inhuman as it gets.

Three cases

▪ Florida recorded three cases of leprosy in 2024, through March 26, out of a population of nearly 23 million people, according to U.S. Census data — one leprosy case each in Polk, Sumter and Volusia counties, all in the Central Florida region.

Is leprosy rising in Florida? Info on cases and spread | Miami Herald

www.miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article287061480.html

www.miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article287061480.html

Forum List

Back