Obamacare train pulls safely into the station

Hi Billy: Thanks for posting the actual text of penalties. From staff at Congresswoman Lee's office, that 95.00 fine everyone cites is really OR 1% of income whichever is higher.

In general, there is NO PRICE you can put on someone's liberty, free choice, and freedom from intrusion by federal govt.
NO PRICE.

You can estimate this cost in the millions, billions, trillions, gazillions
and it still does not measure the loss of liberty and faith in govt of ONE PERSON,
much less HALF THE NATION. Protesting rights have been deprived without due process or proof of any crime!

The DIVISION this has cost the nation is also beyond price and holding up lots of other work to be done.

ALL this could be avoided by working out "other optional terms" for paying for the costs instead of taking a corporate shortcut and pushing mandates/fines on the taxpayers!

The "debate" is why don't people recognize this equally
for prolife and proliberty people equally as the law recognized this for prochoice?
Isn't this discrimination by creed?
It's bad enough if Parties do this, but FEDERAL GOVT and CONGRESS making laws that do this?

THAT's the real issue for discussion and debate.
All these other details are secondary, to justify one's position or bias.
But if those views are not equally inclusive,
it's already "discriminatory" whether or not it is explained or justified why someone holds that position while excluding others.

Billy, if "abortion" and "right to choice" is a Personal Decision, as A GIVEN RIGHT, not a "political debate" why isn't "choice of health care" respected the same way?

Can't we respect people who don't see their rights as up for debate???

you have never debated a issue in your life MeBelle60 ...
just like you didn't here ... look at all of your so called responses ... you attacked the poster... tried to make fun of that poster ...when confronted you try to challenge that poster ... with your three to four word responses ... who give a fuck what you think ... I clearly don't ...you're too easy to make fun of ... heres are examples of your so called brilliance

Quote: Originally Posted by Zander
if we're going to make up enrollment numbers- let's go with 330 Million!! Cover everyone!! WOOHOO!!!!
mebelle60
The real Obamacare total: 14.4 Million to 23.5 Million!!

eleventy jillion

ELEVENTYTWILLIONTEEN
^^^comments on article^^^

eleventy jillion sounds like a number Radioman ALT would say

(BR) realo debater their

MeBelle60
Director of the {QUEEN}
Member #31178

Thanked 4,331 Times in 2,984 Posts
Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

I'll tackle the claims made by the OP later today. Sorry, I mean rebuttal.
(BR) still waiting for a responce here...

then there was this one

Quote: Originally Posted by bluesman
Quote: Originally Posted by MeBelle60
What is this ? An entry from your fucking diary?

You've been reading my diary???

I amend my original post regarding tackling today (now yesterday) to Monday.

real informative here too !!!!!

then her brilliand debate here

Quote: Originally Posted by billyerock1991
noooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!! its a entry from a fucking moron

Quote: Originally Posted by billyerock1991

You've been reading my diary???

I amend my original post regarding tackling today (now yesterday) to Monday.
its like reading the most boring book you're ever read... then she said, why won't he have sex with me, entry ... you had to say to yourself WTF man....

So when dot com says, THIS is what passes for rw debate these days This is why you idiots keep getting your asses handed to you on a silver platter in the Senate & POTUS races ... you mabelle60 have shurly prove his case
Ecinicola you still say the stupidest shit ... your comparison are comical at best ...

just comical; your daily absurd attempts to protray the failed obamacare as something other than the TRAINWRECK IT IS.

the Left says something like 30 to 40 million need insuring?

how far are you idiot?

a law that functions as it is supposed to doesnt need 2-year long delays issued by the guy it is named after.

you're a joke

in fact it has been what; like 4 years since it passed and it wont be fully implemented until obama is close to being out of office; IF THAT

ur a JOKE

you have never debated a issue in your life MeBelle60 ... just like you didn't here ... look at all of your so called responses ... you attacked the poster... tried to make fun of that poster ...when confronted you try to challenge that poster ... with your three to four word responses ... who give a fuck what you think ... I clearly don't ...you're too easy to make fun of ... heres are examples of your so called brilliance

Links to the quotes please.

Ahhhh, never mind.

Let's see Billy... accuses me of

billyerock1991 said:
....you attacked the poster... tried to make fun of that poster ...when confronted you try to challenge that poster ... with your three to four word responses

^^^billyerock1991 insults ^^^

pot_kettle.jpg
:D

^^^^Something else Billy lacks....a funny bone^^^^​

Hey Billy, your insult claim falls dead on the ground.

I was insulted first. I responded in humor.

You need to brush up on your reading, writing, debate and insulting skills. :D

PS-it's obvious you do:
billyerock1991 said:
....who give a fuck what you think ... I clearly don't...
Or you wouldn't have spent so much time concocting your post.

;)

these were all responses on this thread you made .. what a losers you are ....you make these insults, then call it humor ... when we do it back, were name calling ... GOT I ... its all about your inability to debate ... we get it don't take mebelle60 serious she's just joking ...

a law that functions as it is supposed to doesnt need 2-year long delays issued by the guy it is named after.

you're a joke

(BR)You're and Idiot ... there isn't any law that is named after our president ... only you loser repub-lie-tartds come up with that name to degrade its success ... we dems said we would sign up 7 million the first year, we ended up signing up 8 million ... I would say thats a success ...

in fact it has been what; like 4 years since it passed and it wont be fully implemented until obama is close to being out of office; IF THAT

ur a JOKE

(BR)the law was written to be fully operation in 2016 moron ... the law was set first to stop insurance companies from canceling you or not accepting you because of a preexisting condition, it did that ... the next thing it did was to start closing up the donut hole, it did that ... then started up where everybody signs up for health care starting January 1, 2014, it did that too ... so how you can come with your moronic conclusion is beyond ... it's like you are implying they sat around and waited until the last minute to start the health care plan .... and moron its call the affordable care act ... not named after somebody ...

Last edited:
what does one expect from one who thinks that a tax cheat is his hero.... a racist is your hero .... I guess you tax cheats and racist have to stick together, cause ya ain't got no union to protect ya:lol::lol::lol::lol:
This, from the guy who is busting on everyone else's chops for not debating the issues.

How droll. :lol:

look at all of the post I've shown on Mebelle60 real debater there huh... or antares the paid poster when confronted all he does is bust chops ...look at dblack when confronted all he does is bust chops ... if this was a site that debates fine ... but its not ... its a chop busting site .....lets debate, thats fine with me ... but when you are shown to be wrong then accept it ... don't start busting chops like they all do when pointed out how wrong they are ... none of these right wingers ever debate ... when confronted they says stupid shit like "This, from the guy who is busting on everyone else's chops for not debating the issues.

How droll".

point showned

CASE CLOSED

Too funny, poor Hillbilly.

ALL you ever do is attack, its all you have.

Forum List

Back