Obamacare train pulls safely into the station

Abort ObamaCare!

The Following User Says Thank You to dblack For This Useful Post:
MeBelle60 (Today)
^ THIS is what passes for rw debate these days :rolleyes: This is why you idiots keep getting your asses handed to you on a silver platter in the Senate & POTUS races :thup: :laugh:

Just for kicks, quote the posts we were responding to, and defend them likewise. ;) - if billy's posts are your idea of debate, I'll pass.

no you couldn't respond to anything ... so you said billypoop as if thats was supposed to piss me off ... all it did was show you can't debate ....all you do is name call .... case closeded !!!!

you have never debated a issue in your life MeBelle60 ...
just like you didn't here ... look at all of your so called responses ... you attacked the poster... tried to make fun of that poster ...when confronted you try to challenge that poster ... with your three to four word responses ... who give a fuck what you think ... I clearly don't ...you're too easy to make fun of ... heres are examples of your so called brilliance

Quote: Originally Posted by Zander
if we're going to make up enrollment numbers- let's go with 330 Million!! Cover everyone!! WOOHOO!!!!
mebelle60
The real Obamacare total: 14.4 Million to 23.5 Million!!

eleventy jillion

ELEVENTYTWILLIONTEEN
^^^comments on article^^^

eleventy jillion sounds like a number Radioman ALT would say

(BR) realo debater their

MeBelle60
Director of the {QUEEN}
Member #31178

Thanked 4,331 Times in 2,984 Posts
Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

I'll tackle the claims made by the OP later today. Sorry, I mean rebuttal.
(BR) still waiting for a responce here...

then there was this one

Quote: Originally Posted by bluesman
Quote: Originally Posted by MeBelle60
What is this ? An entry from your fucking diary?

You've been reading my diary???

I amend my original post regarding tackling today (now yesterday) to Monday.

real informative here too !!!!!

then her brilliand debate here

Quote: Originally Posted by billyerock1991
noooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!! its a entry from a fucking moron

its like reading the most boring book you're ever read... then she said, why won't he have sex with me, entry ... you had to say to yourself WTF man....

So when dot com says, THIS is what passes for rw debate these days This is why you idiots keep getting your asses handed to you on a silver platter in the Senate & POTUS races ... you mabelle60 have shurly prove his case

Last edited:
Abort ObamaCare!

what does one expect from one who thinks that a tax cheat is his hero.... a racist is your hero .... I guess you tax cheats and racist have to stick together, cause ya ain't got no union to protect ya:lol::lol::lol::lol:
This, from the guy who is busting on everyone else's chops for not debating the issues.

How droll. :lol:

Abort ObamaCare!

what does one expect from one who thinks that a tax cheat is his hero.... a racist is your hero .... I guess you tax cheats and racist have to stick together, cause ya ain't got no union to protect ya:lol::lol::lol::lol:
This, from the guy who is busting on everyone else's chops for not debating the issues.

look at all of the post I've shown on Mebelle60 real debater there huh... or antares the paid poster when confronted all he does is bust chops ...look at dblack when confronted all he does is bust chops ... if this was a site that debates fine ... but its not ... its a chop busting site .....lets debate, thats fine with me ... but when you are shown to be wrong then accept it ... don't start busting chops like they all do when pointed out how wrong they are ... none of these right wingers ever debate ... when confronted they says stupid shit like "This, from the guy who is busting on everyone else's chops for not debating the issues.

How droll".

point showned

CASE CLOSED

Last edited:

look at all of the post I've shown on Mebelle60 real debater there huh... or antares the paid poster when confronted all he does is bust chops ...look at dblack when confronted all he does is bust chops ... if this was a site that debates fine ... but its not ... its a chop busting site .....lets debate, thats fine with me ... but when you are shown to be wrong then accept it ... don't start busting chops like they all do when pointed out how wrong they are ... none of these right wingers ever debate ... when confronted they says stupid shit like "This, from the guy who is busting on everyone else's chops for not debating the issues.

How droll".

point showned

CASE CLOSED

Oh good. Seeya billy!

How droll".

point showned

CASE CLOSED

I imagine you award trophies to yourself, too. :lol:

How droll".

point showned

CASE CLOSED

Oh good. Seeya billy!

see a real debater this DBlack is huh can't debate the issue when put right infront of his little eyes ... he runs and hides like the little coward he is ...

How droll".

point showned

CASE CLOSED

I imagine you award trophies to yourself, too. :lol:

no just to moron like you its call the boob bee prise you won

Abort ObamaCare!

The Following User Says Thank You to dblack For This Useful Post:
MeBelle60 (Today)
^ THIS is what passes for rw debate these days :rolleyes: This is why you idiots keep getting your asses handed to you on a silver platter in the Senate & POTUS races :thup: :laugh:

Abort ObamaCare and use the corpse to heat a homeless shelter

a real winner here hu HelenaHandbag's
does he get a trophy too ...

Last edited:
literally dozens of delays; some of them not going through Congress and thus un-Constitutional

yea it's so great for obamacare

what a joke you are

Clive Bundy is less racist than your heroes: Obama and Biden

righ...t coming from a racist like you, we surly take you serious ...

Billy! CASE CLOSED, remember? You're the winner!

Hi Billy: Thanks for posting the actual text of penalties. From staff at Congresswoman Lee's office, that 95.00 fine everyone cites is really OR 1% of income whichever is higher.

In general, there is NO PRICE you can put on someone's liberty, free choice, and freedom from intrusion by federal govt.
NO PRICE.

You can estimate this cost in the millions, billions, trillions, gazillions
and it still does not measure the loss of liberty and faith in govt of ONE PERSON,
much less HALF THE NATION. Protesting rights have been deprived without due process or proof of any crime!

The DIVISION this has cost the nation is also beyond price and holding up lots of other work to be done.

ALL this could be avoided by working out "other optional terms" for paying for the costs instead of taking a corporate shortcut and pushing mandates/fines on the taxpayers!

The "debate" is why don't people recognize this equally
for prolife and proliberty people equally as the law recognized this for prochoice?
Isn't this discrimination by creed?
It's bad enough if Parties do this, but FEDERAL GOVT and CONGRESS making laws that do this?

THAT's the real issue for discussion and debate.
All these other details are secondary, to justify one's position or bias.
But if those views are not equally inclusive,
it's already "discriminatory" whether or not it is explained or justified why someone holds that position while excluding others.

Billy, if "abortion" and "right to choice" is a Personal Decision, as A GIVEN RIGHT, not a "political debate" why isn't "choice of health care" respected the same way?

Can't we respect people who don't see their rights as up for debate???

you have never debated a issue in your life MeBelle60 ...
just like you didn't here ... look at all of your so called responses ... you attacked the poster... tried to make fun of that poster ...when confronted you try to challenge that poster ... with your three to four word responses ... who give a fuck what you think ... I clearly don't ...you're too easy to make fun of ... heres are examples of your so called brilliance

Quote: Originally Posted by Zander
if we're going to make up enrollment numbers- let's go with 330 Million!! Cover everyone!! WOOHOO!!!!
mebelle60
The real Obamacare total: 14.4 Million to 23.5 Million!!

eleventy jillion

ELEVENTYTWILLIONTEEN
^^^comments on article^^^

eleventy jillion sounds like a number Radioman ALT would say

(BR) realo debater their

MeBelle60
Director of the {QUEEN}
Member #31178

Thanked 4,331 Times in 2,984 Posts
Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

(BR) still waiting for a responce here...

then there was this one

real informative here too !!!!!

then her brilliand debate here

noooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!! its a entry from a fucking moron

its like reading the most boring book you're ever read... then she said, why won't he have sex with me, entry ... you had to say to yourself WTF man....

So when dot com says, THIS is what passes for rw debate these days This is why you idiots keep getting your asses handed to you on a silver platter in the Senate & POTUS races ... you mabelle60 have shurly prove his case

Last edited:

I was in a 7/11 and I did my Apu accent.

Good times

Hey Billy I've even been called racist for trying to defend plans of local residents in saving a Black historic church district as a sustainable campus and national model for ending poverty and govt abuse.

If that makes me racist, then I guess it's a sign of standing up and making a difference.

Maybe you're not doing your job if you haven't been called racist for it.

So now, when I hear someone call others racist,
I look at the person doing the calling and find out why they are saying that.

It's probably a sign that certain stereotypes are being challenged,
which are mutual barriers between people to overcome, and not one sided responsibility.

Thanks Billy
I hope you continue to reach out
and understand people and views different from you
that challenge your perception and your full potential to be effective.

We can all do more, but until we meet people who bring this out in us, sometimes we underestimate how much power and influence we have to change situations around us.

See guidelines below from a nonprofit group that specializes in training and moderating forums
to work out issues without calling anyone a racist, since everyone has been affected by racism.

from the Center for the Healing of Racism

GUIDELINES FOR SHARING

* We have come together to try to learn about the disease of racism and promote a healing process.
Sharing is voluntary.

* We want to create a safe, loving and respectful atmosphere.

* Sharing is about one's own feelings, experiences, perceptions, etc.

* We are not always going to agree or see everything the same way and that's O.K.

* Each person has a right to and responsibility for his or her own feelings, thoughts, and beliefs.

* It is important to avoid criticism or judgement about another person's sharing, point of view, and/or feelings.

* Avoid getting tied up in debate and argument. It rarely changes anything or anyone and tends to ultimately inhibit the sharing.

* We can only change ourselves. Our change and growth may, however, inspire someone else.

* Refrain from singling out any individual as "representing" his or her group or issue.

* It is important to give full attention to whomever is talking.

* Feelings are important.

* We will surely make mistakes in our efforts, but mistakes are occasions for learning and forgiving.

* We may laugh and cry together, share pain, joy, fear, or anger.

* Hopefully we will leave these meetings with a deeper understanding and a renewed hope for the future of humanity.

Last edited:
BbutWdFIEAEhFc1.jpg

Abort ObamaCare!

Everyone gets racist, biased or closeminded/limited about SOMETHING.
We all have limits, and these can be expressed in very wrong ways.

It's just a matter of whether you work out your issues in private first,
before your comments get caught on microphone, radio/TV or other recording
and get posted publicly for everyone else to gawk at and face-palm over.

But everyone goes through this process.
If you are wise, you do so in private with friends who won't sell out or leak to the press what you said, as opposing interests did with Romney and his infamous comments.

Even the best of people say things out of the ballpark that have no place or grounds.

Can't tell you how many friends, REALLY good people, solid to the core,
and they said things that I told them they HAVE to get straight or they will
get in trouble if anyone caught them saying that in writing or on the record.

If this happens to good people that are well respected, who of us is immune to it?

you have never debated a issue in your life MeBelle60 ... just like you didn't here ... look at all of your so called responses ... you attacked the poster... tried to make fun of that poster ...when confronted you try to challenge that poster ... with your three to four word responses ... who give a fuck what you think ... I clearly don't ...you're too easy to make fun of ... heres are examples of your so called brilliance

Links to the quotes please.

Ahhhh, never mind.

Let's see Billy... accuses me of

billyerock1991 said:
....you attacked the poster... tried to make fun of that poster ...when confronted you try to challenge that poster ... with your three to four word responses

:disbelief:

:eek:

I amend my original post regarding tackling today (now yesterday) to Monday. :D

:disbelief:

:eek:

I amend my original post regarding tackling today (now yesterday) to Monday. :D

^^^billyerock1991 insults ^^^

noooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!! its a entry from a fucking moron :lol::lol::lol:

pot_kettle.jpg
:D

^^^^Something else Billy lacks....a funny bone^^^^​

Hey Billy, your insult claim falls dead on the ground.

I was insulted first. I responded in humor.

You need to brush up on your reading, writing, debate and insulting skills. :D

PS-it's obvious you do:
billyerock1991 said:
....who give a fuck what you think ... I clearly don't...
Or you wouldn't have spent so much time concocting your post.

;)

Forum List

Back