Obamacare Side Effects

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Heh...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zANYbGrmft0]YouTube - Obamacare Side Effects: True Costs of Health Care Reform[/ame]

New Video: Side Effects of Obamacare | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News.
Facing an American public that hates their new health care law, the Obama administration and their union/corporatist allies are planning a multi-million dollar television ad campaign to sell the benefits of Obamacare. While Food and Drug Administration regulations require all advertising for prescription drug to “present side effect information in a manner similar to that used for the benefit information,” the Obama administration faces no such hurdle when making their pitch. But if it did, this is what a typical pro-Obamacare ad would look like.

As we announced in today’s Morning Bell, we are launching a new Foundry feature, titled “Side Effects”. In this space, we will be updating you about all consequences of Obamacare, as a way of highlighting the importance of its eventual repeal.

If only truth in advertising applied to ALL politicians. :tongue:

I was just about to read another Obamacare story and saw this picture:

waxman_022410_monster_397x224.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Scared the HELL outta me!

I was just about to read another Obamacare story and saw this picture:

waxman_022410_monster_397x224.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Scared the HELL outta me!

That's funny, I was just reading the below article before I came back to USMB...

Michelle Malkin

Henry Waxman: The Witch Hunter of Capitol Hill
Has there ever been a time when 18-term liberal Democratic Rep. Henry Waxman’s nostrils weren’t flaring indignantly at corporate executives and entrepreneurs? The man wields his gavel over the free market like a Damoclean sword. He throws the weight of his congressional chairmanship around like a sumo wrestler walking across hot stones.

Did the CBO figure propaganda costs into its estimate?

Maybe the cost were in the (urelated to HC in any way) "Doctor Fix". :razz:

Did the CBO figure propaganda costs into its estimate?

What do you think that the 2/3 of the Stimulus package that hasn't been spent is for?

Some of it is going to the PR firms and Ad agencies helping to promote ObamaCare, Fo Shizzle Ma Whizzle.

I'm betting that chicken shit Waxman is too fucking cowardly to call Michelle Malkin in to testity.. that would be a hoot.

Forum List

Back