Obamacare haters won't like new report

Why is it people say some of the stupidest shit on earth and then act proud of it like it makes them look intelligent.
Mean while the rest of us reasonable and prudent folks are rolling around on the floor laughing at your pathetic selves.

My sentiments exactly!

It is unfortunate when the butt of the joke fails to realize it, without some one else bringing it to their attention ....

Ain't that the truth.

See... I told you Obamacare haters won't like the new report. :lol:

Kinda like the ignorant wife with an arm load of recently purchased crap ....

but honey look how much I saved it was all on sale.

No, it's like a husband telling his wife, that he got rid of one girl friends. So he will be screwing one less girl behind her back, but she is still getting screwed, and so are we the tax payer. I'm sorry kid, i forgot your a liberal. I will explain it to ya, just replace the husband with the butch partner in a gay relationship. Sheesh liberals are so stupid.

Why? I'm not seeing anything that would make them hate the report. Not good news in the scheme of things financially. It's an estimate of a really high number that came down from estimate from another higher number.

See... I told you Obamacare haters won't like the new report. :lol:

No, it's like a husband telling his wife, that he got rid of one girl friends. So he will be screwing one less girl behind her back, but she is still getting screwed, and so are we the tax payer. I'm sorry kid, i forgot your a liberal. I will explain it to ya, just replace the husband with the butch partner in a gay relationship. Sheesh liberals are so stupid.

How stupid can you get?

Rejoice Americans!

CBO lowers costs of Obamacare by billions | MSNBC

The Congressional Budget Office this week lowered both the short- and long-term costs of Obamacare by billions of dollars.

A new report released Monday estimated the Affordable Care Act’s net cost for 2014 at $36 billion, $5 billion less than the past figure for the year, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation and CBO. Additionally, officials anticipate an overall price tag of $1,383 billion between 2015 and 2024, $104 billion less than previous projections. Premiums through an exchange marketplace will likely be lower than first expected.

1. Make rule everyone must participate.

2. Fuck up the rollout of the program so badly that very few can actually initially participate.

3. PROFITS!

How stupid can you get?
Not as bad as you, tell me since liberals has made being queer cool. Has the aca budget included all the extra stds from the gay community in it's projection?

How stupid can you get?
Not as bad as you, tell me since liberals has made being queer cool. Has the aca budget included all the extra stds from the gay community in it's projection?

and out come the homophobes.

How stupid can you get?

Carry on...

Gawd you liberals are just so childish and damn boring as hell

you can't do a damn search evidently so you just clutter the board up over this Ocare even though you all know the MAJORITY of the people hate yet you act like we all give a shit about it on and on and on and on and on

grow the hell up

When Obama leaves we the people will have a say about the fascist pos Oscamcare then we'll see who beating their chest like frikken apes all over some trillion dollar government program that cost 1.5 TRILLION DOLLAR AND that has only SIX million people in it out of 360MILLION of us...
go out and play

Last edited:
So instead of death by 1000 cuts we have death by 900 well that's a lot better even though the end result is the same.

This ^

Gawd you liberals are just so childish and damn boring as hell

you can't do a damn search evidently so you just clutter the board up over this Ocare even though you all know the MAJORITY of the people hate yet you act like we all give a shit about it on and on and on and on and on

grow the hell up

When Obama leaves we the people will have a say about the fascist pos Oscamcare then we'll see who beating their chest like frikken apes all over some trillion dollar government program that cost 1.5 TRILLION DOLLAR AND that has only SIX million people in it out of 360MILLION of us...
go out and play

and this ^

/thread

Well, inflation in HC is less. How much is because of Obamacare, I dunno. I certainly wouldn't have designed such a top down scheme. I suspect no matter how well it works, a lot will not like it.

Well, inflation in HC is less. How much is because of Obamacare, I dunno. I certainly wouldn't have designed such a top down scheme. I suspect no matter how well it works, a lot will not like it.

That's only if you don't count the recent massive price increases on the Obamacare exchanges, and only if you call a policy with a $7500 deductible the equivalent of a policy with a $2500 deductible.

Rejoice Americans!

CBO lowers costs of Obamacare by billions | MSNBC

The Congressional Budget Office this week lowered both the short- and long-term costs of Obamacare by billions of dollars.

A new report released Monday estimated the Affordable Care Act’s net cost for 2014 at $36 billion, $5 billion less than the past figure for the year, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation and CBO. Additionally, officials anticipate an overall price tag of $1,383 billion between 2015 and 2024, $104 billion less than previous projections. Premiums through an exchange marketplace will likely be lower than first expected.

1984-obama.jpg

And out come the factophobes. It is a fact queers have more stds than strait people. Just stating fact, your just a hater.

Has the ACA included all the extra health problems from fat rednecks in it's projections?

1f8yaa.jpg

Obesity map:

2hwj5u.jpg

Diabetes map:

2vjzqj7.jpg

Last edited:

And out come the factophobes. It is a fact queers have more stds than strait people. Just stating fact, your just a hater.

If you want to be taken seriously, don't play the faggot (or race) card.

Forum List

Back