Obamacare and the great lie.

My plan is in Post 54.
Yes:

"That's what Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Supplements are for."

That's your "plan". Have people simply buy private insurance. Wow...why didn't we think of that sooner????

:rolleyes:

Of course, people can't afford private insurance now due to spiralling medical costs, which are only increasing. So you will have to excuse me for scoffing at your "free market solution" as absurd.
No, post 54. Starts with "Third Try".

Troll someone else.

My plan is in Post 54.
Yes:

That's your "plan". Have people simply buy private insurance. Wow...why didn't we think of that sooner????

Of course, people can't afford private insurance now due to spiralling medical costs, which are only increasing. So you will have to excuse me for scoffing at your "free market solution" as absurd.

Troll someone else.
Then you will have to copy/paste it for me, because post numbers do not appear on my cell .

And asking you to post your own idea is not trolling .Saying so is a pussy little copout on your part.

My plan is in Post 54.
Yes:

Troll someone else.
Then you will have to copy/paste it for me, because post numbers do not appear on my cell .
I'm done, troll.

My plan is in Post 54.
Yes:

Troll someone else.
I'm done, troll.
But you never really started...

And if you have such a brilliant idea for a free market solution, perhaps you could pass it onto the economists and healthcare and insurance professionals who seem to fall short of your brilliance. My, won't they be embarrassed to be outsmarted by someone with no education or experience in their fields!

Other interesting things to consider:

That regardless the right’s efforts to undermine the ACA, however hobbled, it nonetheless continues to function reasonably well; imagine how successful the Act might have been absent conservatives’ unwarranted hostility, and had all the states expanded Medicaid.

Moreover, had the right allowed the ACA to realize its full potential, calls for expanding Medicare today wouldn’t be justified – indeed, should Medicare eventually be expanded to cover all Americans, it would be the consequence of the right’s unwarranted hostility toward the ACA.

Such irony.

Right on cue, one of the moonbats blames republicans....
My post clearly blames Obama and calls it the biggest mistake he made. So chalk up retarded oddball post #49,504...
Glossing over the part where you blamed republicans for the stupid idea in the first place...So chalk up another retarded post for you, retard.
Not one Repug voted for it, but they find a way to blame it on them.
Just like the way they find a way that the wall is our fault when in fact the only reason we need a GD wall in the first place is because of Democrats that refuse to follow immigration laws.

When Obamacare was being pushed through the Congress so that we could eventually know what it was, one of the main complaints against it was that Democrats were trying to pave the way to socialized healthcare. Democrats insisted that wasn't the case. Republicans said that the whole idea was rife with shortcomings and that in the long run it would fail, setting up the left to claim that more had to be done. But Democrats promised that that wouldn't happen.

But here we are, just a few short years later. Many parts of Obamacare have been overturned or limited by the courts. What's left has little tensile strength to withstand the whims of changing administrations' pens and phones. And the leading Democratic Presidential candidates are rallying around a Medicare-for-all battle cry.

Obamacare was a lie. Will Democrats be willing to admit it?
Thank you, Stormy!

IF YOU LIKE YOUR PLAN, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR PLAN: CBO Report: 1.4 Million Lost Health Insurance Since 2016 — And Obamacare Is To Blame.

Forum List

Back