Obama yukked it up with David Cameron, while America in shock after Police officer murders

Seems Obama is having a good old time:eusa_eh:

The pair laughed and joked with fellow leaders as they posed for a group picture and yukked it up as photographers kept snapping.

3613924800000578-3681080-image-a-70_1467992777489.jpg

Republicans slam grinning Obama for politicizing Texas police massacre

Obama's got not class, look how he smirked when Antonin Scalia died, he gave a press conference and smirked and made a joke.
He no doubt celebrated Scalia's death

no doubt your hallucinations tell you that.
You celebrated too:slap:

no.

only RWNJ's celebrate the deaths of people because they disagree with them.

Oh I remember you celebrating ..bubble girl.. before the body was cold you slandered Scalia, while you celebrate clowns and corruption

Obama Derangement Syndrome still got you right wingers down?
There is a cure coming. It's called Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

And you shit for brains going to cry " obstructionist" when the republicans hold the house

The pair laughed and joked with fellow leaders as they posed for a group picture and yukked it up as photographers kept snapping.

Obama's got not class, look how he smirked when Antonin Scalia died, he gave a press conference and smirked and made a joke.

no.

Solo let's recap Jill it didn't turn out the way you wanted too?

No trial nothing just another dead negro?

My police officer family members think Obama is shit too
Did they tell you that while you were gobbling their balls?

You seem to be a 6th grade graduate...Hows your parent's basement?
You seem to be a whiny, pathetic, partisan little bitch.

"Obama hates police because he dared to share a laugh with someone"

Are you joking? Sit down and shut the fuck up, retard

President Barack Obama's Republican adversaries piled on the criticism on Friday after he turned the overnight Dallas police massacre into a political platform – and then grinned from ear to ear as he reconnected with world leaders at a NATO summit in Poland.

Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron, both on their way out of office soon, seemed in a particularly light-hearted mood despite the day's grim and dominant subject matter.

i had forgotten about that, so I figured i'd dig that up..Obama is a sick man

no.

You admitting to being fascist??

Greg

no.

You admitting to being fascist??

Greg

if that's what you're pretending to have gotten from my posts you should probably go back to square one and learn to read

President Barack Obama's Republican adversaries piled on the criticism on Friday after he turned the overnight Dallas police massacre into a political platform – and then grinned from ear to ear as he reconnected with world leaders at a NATO summit in Poland.

Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron, both on their way out of office soon, seemed in a particularly light-hearted mood despite the day's grim and dominant subject matter.

I see. He should have been in sack cloth and ashes, eh? He has work to do.....even if you don't.

I see. He should have been in sack cloth and ashes, eh? He has work to do.....even if you don't.
He's an embarrassment ..He'll gone soon, thank G-d..Hopefully we wont have a corrupt witch to replace him

Jroc eats, sleeps and breaths Obama.

When you pull your stub, Jroc do you picture Obama's cock pounding your face?

When you're laying on top of, and sweating on the worthless skank that allows you to slip your overcooked macaroni noodle into her crock pot, do you replace her slack-jawed face with Obama's ear-to-ear grin?

Ok 4th grade ...My mistake

JED's attack on family is a disgrace!! I doubt it is even within the rules. It is indecent!!

Greg

Frankly; yes. His anti-police comments were disgusting. His rhetoric has been divisive.

Greg

Forum List

Back