Obama:"You can keep doctor/Plan" Today:you may be able to keep your current doctor.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama said:"If you like your doctor and you like your current health care plan, you can keep them both."

But Today HHS says:"you may be able to keep your current doctor."

"Depending on the plan you choose in the Marketplace, you may be able to keep your current doctor."
The bottom line is that Obamacare guarantees neither.
Doctors may be only available through certain networks, just as in the current system.
And only plans that existed in their current form on March 23, 2010, are even eligible to be "kept."
The vast majority of plans will be new, subject to a raft of new regulations, requirements, and restrictions.

Now that Health and Human Services has confirmed that the suspicions of Obamacare opponents were justified,
the Obama administration will have some explaining to do to friends and foes of the law alike. Because now everyone is finding out
"what's in it."

HHS Admits: You Might Not Be Able to Keep Your Doctor Under Obamacare | The Weekly Standard

OH "Grampa Murked" THESE ARE NOT writings! Copied which is what MOST of the time I do as a source substantiation !

This is just ONE of the many promises that people like the following believed about the Messiah!!!

ROGULSKI: Why are you here?
WOMAN #1: To get some money.
ROGULSKI: What kind of money?
BWOMAN #1: Obama money.
ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?
WOMAN #1: Obama.
ROROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

Or maybe this person... "I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me."

It just boggles my mind that supposedly intelligent people identify with fellow supporters of Obama like the above!

Unbelievable that the above people are representative of ALL Obama Voters!!!

Forum List

Back