If you like your doctor you can keep your whining to yourself. The new American healthcare: Only the rich get doctors.

Racist attention whores notwithstanding, the health care market is still a mess. And ACA only made it worse. The most important point in the OP is the observation that we are over-insured. Insurance doesn't make health care more affordable. It makes it more expensive. And the less we rely on it, the better.
Yup.

A lot of people put the blame on schools being unable to push out enough people. That's definitely a big part of the problem. But that really means that it's the educational system as a whole that is failing our country. We need more medical schools. We need more nursing schools. We need them to be accessible. And we need a greater emphasis on training people to do boots on the ground care positions, as opposed to elitist and corporatist research positions.

Also, we need to abolish health insurance outside of catastrophic care, so that the private health care sector can become a healthy market once again.

Affluent people will be able to retain a personal physician through exclusive “concierge medicine” services. But here’s what others can expect: routine visits with a rotating cast of nurses and physician assistants with increasingly spare and online checkups with doctors.

No one’s promising you can keep your doctor anymore
I honestly think the biggest problem is having your employer tied to your insurance. Instead we need government run universal healthcare in this country. Socialized medicine is the answer and will fix these problems.

Doctors are overrated and overpaid. US doctors are paid significantly more than doctors in other countries. We need more nurses, nurse assistants, physician assistants, and less doctors. I think socialized medicine would help slash the costs of doctors. They either accept a smaller paycheck or we start having nurses and other healthcare professionals perform more duties that doctors only use to do. Hiring more nurses and cheaper medical staff can phase out more doctors and reduce medical bills significantly. You really don't need a doctor for a lot of things, a nurse can do the job just as good.

Last edited:
Look at your bar graph through 2018…I think he thought he had things in check and on the right path without front loading the costs of the wall and other border security measures. I think he was hoping to fund his master plan over his four year term. Further, he had filthy RINO’s like Jeff Flake and John McShitstain to hurdle.
View attachment 864412

And this is why nothing ever changes, both sides always give their side a free pass

And this is why nothing ever changes, both sides always give their side a free pass
WTF….were you not paying attention? He tried everything, he tried every angle and you fought tooth and nail against all of his efforts. The filthy traitorous fucks even shut the government down for a record period…The dirty bastards wouldn’t give until they were assured that Mexico could continue fucking Americans over….Trump literally spent his four years doing all he could protecting Americans from people like you, dblack and Mexicrats.

WTF….were you not paying attention? He tried everything, he tried every angle and you fought tooth and nail against all of his efforts.

But he did not, he just pretended to. He did not even start trying until the Dems took over the House. Why did he not ask for his billions for his wall in 2017 when his party had all of Congress under their control?

Again, you fall for his pretty words and ignore his inaction for 2 years.

But he did not, he just pretended to. He did not even start trying until the Dems took over the House. Why did he not ask for his billions for his wall in 2017 when his party had all of Congress under their control?

Again, you fall for his pretty words and ignore his inaction for 2 years.
Again, look at your own chart…he had border policy working in the right direction in 2017…
”inaction”…WTF, did he not build the wall, raid beaner businesses, put deportations on a fast-track and lock kids in cages?

The older generation always require more health care than the younger.

When I was in my prime earning years it was the Greatest Generation that were the health care burden. Many of them being treated for cancer and heart problems stemming from smoking their entire adult lives.
Boomer have a toxic mix of being incredibly unhealthy and also incredibly unwilling to take responsibility for their own health and demand everyone else do it for them.

Boomer have a toxic mix of being incredibly unhealthy and also incredibly unwilling to take responsibility for their own health and demand everyone else do it for them.
Like those never contributing blacks folks full of heart disease and those obese brown people with illegal lineage here on stolen citizenships?

Again, look at your own chart…he had border policy working in the right direction in 2017…
”inaction”…WTF, did he not build the wall, raid beaner businesses, put deportations on a fast-track and lock kids in cages?

In 2017 the numbers went up.

in 2018 the numbers went up.

in 2019 the numbers went up.

He waited till the Dems took control of the House so he could say "well, I tried" and he knew that people like you would be like "well, he tried".

People in rural areas are having a hard time finding general practioners because med school grads want to flock to big cities where the big money is. And with student loans that can take 20 years plus to pay off in a way you can't blame them.

Of course if the parents are mega rich that's not an issue.
Doctors are paid more in rural communities because they’re labeled underserved and the government enhances payments in those regions.

The problem is that new grads don’t want to live in rural communities because they like cities more.

When I go to my doctors I see a bunch of goddamn Hispanics that can't speak English so must be Illegals and a bunch of fat ass diabetes inflected Negro welfare queens.

Those are the ones that because of the filthy ass government welfare system are putting burden on the health care system for the paying customers.

We need to do away with all welfare, including health care welfare.
Nah...it's the high levels of obesity in red states dragging us down costing us billions in medical procedures for fat ass Trump humpers.

Like those never contributing blacks folks full of heart disease and those obese brown people with illegal lineage here on stolen citizenships?
Healthcare expenditures are considerably higher per capita for white people than black people.

But thanks for the reminder of how racist the right is.

In 2017 the numbers went up.

in 2018 the numbers went up.

in 2019 the numbers went up.

He waited till the Dems took control of the House so he could say "well, I tried" and he knew that people like you would be like "well, he tried".
Hahaha…I gave you all the context a child would need to understand what REALLY happened…I even gave you testimony from top BP agents. Like Mac1958 you have blossomed into an extreme TDS’er…Trumps has stolen your ability to reason. Sorry man.

Who believes that healthcare would be "better" in the U.S. if all the doctors were government employees?

I call your attention to Amtrak, where room stewards START at $23/hr, and if you get good service from them you feel like you hit the lottery. And the Postal Service...what more need I say? The Veterans Administration, where the doctors often ARE government employees?

Oh yeah, that's what we need.

Hahaha…I gave you all the context a child would need to understand what REALLY happened…I even gave you testimony from top BP agents. Like Mac1958 you have blossomed into an extreme TDS’er…Trumps has stolen your ability to reason. Sorry man.

The testimony from top BP agents is that things are worse now than under Trump. Nobody is disagreeing with that.

The only one with TDS here is you, your devotion to him unbreakable. You still cannot tell me why he waited till the Dems took over the House to ask for wall money.

I honestly think the biggest problem is having your employer tied to your insurance. Instead we need government run universal healthcare in this country. Socialized medicine is the answer and will fix these problems.

How in the world is that going to solve labor shortages in healthcare?

The testimony from top BP agents is that things are worse now than under Trump. Nobody is disagreeing with that.

The only one with TDS here is you, your devotion to him unbreakable. You still cannot tell me why he waited till the Dems took over the House to ask for wall money.
Look bud…you can’t see past your nose, your TDS has overcome you.
Everybody paying attention knows that Trump and all good core Americans have busted their asses trying to find angles to stop the invasion while you globalists have stood in the way every step of the way.
Stop listenting to purple hair faggots in cyberspace….Listen to what ALL the actual boots on the ground have to say about Trump policy vs. Biden policy.
The only one with TDS here is you, your devotion to him unbreakable.
Like all good core Americans I’m “devoted” to anyone willing to fight to protect and preserve America.

You still cannot tell me why he waited till the Dems took over the House to ask for wall money.
I did tell you…but your TDS will not allow you to listen to reason.

Nah...it's the high levels of obesity in red states dragging us down costing us billions in medical procedures for fat ass Trump humpers.
If you are a fat ass or anybody else like a dumbass diabetes inflected drug addicted welfare negro living in a Democrat controlled big city shithole you need to pay your own medical bills.

Forum List

Back