Obama victory spells trouble for Israel's Netanyahu

the obama win was a mere technicality--------considering the fact that the popular vote-------was----as far as I know----a tiny bit to Romney-----the two should PRESIDENT jointly

Rose...the obama win was a mere technicality--------considering the fact that the popular vote-------was----as far as I know----a tiny bit to Romney-----the two should PRESIDENT jointly
Rose listens to Trump's tweets....

Obama won the Popular vote 50% to 48%...Bush was elected with less votes than Gore.

Let's watch the pressure build until Nut&yahoo is booted out by his own people...America is tired of the constant war-footing. Even Israel's war-footing is begining to bankrupt her.

Israelis will boot him out because the danger of losing American support is greater than keeping him in office.
Netanyahu won't be booted out. He's by far the most popular leader here. And I say that as one who doesn't vote Likud- and has some serious criticism against some things he has done.

America on a war footing isn't about Israel- never was. Americans know that. And there is no danger of Israel losing US support. Polls indicate that Republicans, Independents, AND Democrats all support Israel by a huge margin.

I don't understand how you can seperate American wars against Islamic countries and our total support of Israeli policies in general? Sure America still controls the outflow of ME oil and Israel has tremendous political influence vis AIPAC...Israel is not the cause of our war footing it is because we as a nation have supported Dictators, Sheiks and Kings to steal the wealth from the people of the ME.

America does this in spite of only importing 17% of ME oil...We now guard the roost simply for our European allies.

The Libertarian Party in this last election got the most votes in its history. America is moving towards Isolationism...Israel needs to mend fences with her neighbors, because we are leaving in this generation.

No, we are not about to disengage from the Mideast and oil will continue to be the lifeblood of the world's economy for centuries. Without healthy trading partners our economy would soon crumble. It is far more realistic and humane to suggest that those hapless "refugees" need to be freed from the "love" they receive from the self-serving mother hens at UNRWA.
Exaggerating the Refugee Problem - The Daily Beast

Forum List

Back