Obama "Very Interested" In Raising Taxes Through Executive Action

Yeah, I'm "very interested" in shagging Emmy Rossum - ain't gonna happen.

It's a shame that you are so pathetic and juvenile about it. I'd be interested in taking her out for dinner and a show, followed by late night cocktails. She's a very talented woman, who also seems intelligent and intriguing. And all you want is to reduce her to a piece of meat? I guess I shouldn't expect any better than that from an leftist idiot.
I like to eat and drink, too.

Commie-Obama-129907854152.jpeg
Love the smell and sight of republipukes whining because Obama is fighting for the little man and not kissing the rich fuckers asses! KISS IT ASSHOLES!
Hey, Little Man, wake the fuck up and recognize that the self-proclaimed regent cares not a whit for you or any other "little man". You are nothing more than an useful idiot. Oh, talk about kissing asses, how does King Barry's butt taste? Rich and chocolaty?

Love the smell and sight of republipukes whining because Obama is fighting for the little man and not kissing the rich fuckers asses! KISS IT ASSHOLES!
I'm thinking the reason you're a minimum wage worker is your attitude. You don't seem to understand the balance of what you bring to the table skill wise and what the owners bring.
They don't bring jack shit! They bring a last name they got born with!

So he can do Unconstitutional acts, simply because YOU, as a piece of Pond Scum, agree with him...good to know what you think of our laws.
The laws are bullshit passed by rich asshole politicians to protect and help their rich backers.
Wouldn't this be something a King would do?
Must take action when congress is just interested in giving more tax breaks and money to the rich and telling the poor to go fuck themselves. I HOPE Obama declares martial law or finds some way to get a 3rd term.
And this is how you get countries like China and Cuba. Reign in the stupid people and you can pretty much kill off any success in the name of fairness.
Fairness? LMAO....fairness...that's funny...success WILL NOT be built on the backs of others busting their ass and getting shit wages and benefits while the owners get richer.
I'm thinking the reason you're a minimum wage worker is your attitude. You don't seem to understand the balance of what you bring to the table skill wise and what the owners bring.
They don't bring jack shit! They bring a last name they got born with!

So he can do Unconstitutional acts, simply because YOU, as a piece of Pond Scum, agree with him...good to know what you think of our laws.
The laws are bullshit passed by rich asshole politicians to protect and help their rich backers.
Wouldn't this be something a King would do?
Must take action when congress is just interested in giving more tax breaks and money to the rich and telling the poor to go fuck themselves. I HOPE Obama declares martial law or finds some way to get a 3rd term.
And this is how you get countries like China and Cuba. Reign in the stupid people and you can pretty much kill off any success in the name of fairness.
Fairness? LMAO....fairness...that's funny...success WILL NOT be built on the backs of others busting their ass and getting shit wages and benefits while the owners get richer.
You do realize that your King Barry is a rich politician asshole solidly backed by other rich, political assholes. He's the best dictator money can buy.

Obama has no constitutional authority to raise taxes by himself, and if he tries such a brazen power-grab, the House should start impeachment proceedings.

And, good grief, it's not like he hasn't already raised numerous taxes, including the top two income tax brackets and the capital gains tax.

Why don't people like this stupid fuck Odium just start their own business? It's apparently really fucking easy and results in massive fortunes with no effort at all. Instead of welfare lines maybe we should just make unemployed people go through the process of registering their own business and then they can sit on their ass in front of the TV and just rake in the cash.
Odium is still waiting for some rich, obscure uncle to drop dead and deed him millions. Isn't that how anyone gets ahead? Oh, wait, the all-powerful government should rob millions from those who have earned them and "redistribute" said wealth to useless morons who demand "income equality". (Income equality in my book means you get off your f'in lazy ass and earn the income I do. Just me, I guess.)

Obama has no constitutional authority to raise taxes by himself, and if he tries such a brazen power-grab, the House should start impeachment proceedings.

And, good grief, it's not like he hasn't already raised numerous taxes, including the top two income tax brackets and the capital gains tax.
And the House has sat on their hands, cowering in fear of some vague accusation of racism, or whatever. We are "governed" by a pack of PC cowards.

Are there any liberals here who care about the fact that it would be ILLEGAL for Obama to raise taxes via executive order?

And WHY does Obama need to raise even more taxes, in addition to the numerous taxes he's already raised?

Are there any liberals here who care about the fact that it would be ILLEGAL for Obama to raise taxes via executive order?

And WHY does Obama need to raise even more taxes, in addition to the numerous taxes he's already raised?
They only care about the law when there's a Republican president.

No they dont care. Really.

They get paid millions because they are worth it. You get paid minimum wage because your entire skill set is "would you like fries with that".

If obie tries to EO tax law and we let that happen this country is truly fucked and heading for another civil war.
The Walton fucks are worth it? LMAO for what? Having a granddaddy who made a business...give me a fucking break. I have never worked fast food and never will.
Oh, you are so green with envy......BTW shit for brains class envy douche, Walmart employees have stock options..In Walmart stock. Walmart is the largest corp in the world. Walmart stock increases in value every year.
So by wanting to stick it to the Waltons, you want to screw the workers as well.
How nice of you.

These rich cocksuckers may have started the business but they ain't the ones selling the shit and making the shit to sell those slave laborers they call employees are.They deserve better.
They deserve better....
How so?
And since when is a certain level of wage "deserved"?...Funny...I thought wages were earned. Not given.

Forum List

Back