Obama "Very Interested" In Raising Taxes Through Executive Action

We are 18 trillion in debt. Besides over spending, Bush's tax cuts contribute greatly to it...

Tax cuts don't create gov't debt ... overspending does.
Good god dude lol. Over spending is defined by the amount of revenue stream...

BS ... gov't debt is driven by gov't overspending.
For fuck sake lol. What do you think funds any government spending?

Individuals have to live within their means. Our federal gov't has a different approach ... they can borrow to cover their OVERSPENDING or just print more money. Either way we pay for their OVERSPENDING.

We are 18 trillion in debt. Besides over spending, Bush's tax cuts contribute greatly to it...

Individuals have to live within their means. Our federal gov't has a different approach ... they can borrow to cover their OVERSPENDING or just print more money. Either way we pay for their OVERSPENDING.
Just answer the question. What funds any level of government spending? Do you honestly believe it is funded by "printing money"? Please tell me otherwise lol

Just answer the question. What funds any level of government spending? Do you honestly believe it is funded by "printing money"? Please tell me otherwise lol

Tell me you deny the federal gov't funds its OVERSPENDING by borrowing or printing more money.

Tell me you deny the federal gov't funds its OVERSPENDING by borrowing or printing more money.
Um borrowing money yes certainly. Printing money? Lol not even close

Really? What limit do you see to our gov't's ability to print money? Either way - print or borrow - it is used to fund gov't OVERSPENDING.

Really? What limit do you see to our gov't's ability to print money? Either way - print or borrow - it is used to fund gov't OVERSPENDING.
Just answer this question: what funds any level of government spending? Our badass military? Hell your local police force? Highways?

Just answer this question: what funds any level of government spending? Our badass military? Hell your local police force? Highways?

There's is much more than that to federal gov't spending and when it exceeds tax revenues it is OVERSPENDING. You loony lefties can't even say the fuckin' word. Try it ... OVERSPENDING.

Commie-Obama-129907854152.jpeg
Love the smell and sight of republipukes whining because Obama is fighting for the little man and not kissing the rich fuckers asses! KISS IT ASSHOLES!

The Middle Class has been fucked over more by Barack Obama than any President in history, Odium...you're simply too naive to realize it.

I suspect that if everyone actually made exactly the same amount of money these hate/envy filled libs would find something else to bitch about.
Well to start if you saved any of yours they would want to take it away because you're greedy and hate...something.

God willing he'll raise taxes. I hope he does.
Why?
We are 18 trillion in debt. Besides over spending, Bush's tax cuts contribute greatly to it. We need to build a stronger revenue stream. Our infrastructure is crumbling. The only way to fix it is tax hikes. And contrary to what RWs like to believe, high taxes on the wealthy is good for the economy. A healthy public education system and infrastructure system improves the middle class - the driving force of the economy.

You are an idiot, the Bush tax cuts are a fly speck compared to the trillions of additional debt that have been piled up. Just as Obama's tax increase on the rich which took away that tax cut is also a fly speck, its a rounding error. Will you libs PLEASE take some remedial math courses.

I suspect that if everyone actually made exactly the same amount of money these hate/envy filled libs would find something else to bitch about.
Well to start if you saved any of yours they would want to take it away because you're greedy and hate...something.

The problem is, the left is insane and has a really bad habit of killing the goose that laid the golden egg. They hate corporations but can you imagine if all the corporations packed up and left the US, yes the country would fall into ruin. They hate oil, gas, and coal take that away again wrecking ball. They live in a fantasy world devoid of reality.

The problem is, the left is insane and has a really bad habit of killing the goose that laid the golden egg. They hate corporations but can you imagine if all the corporations packed up and left the US, yes the country would fall into ruin. They hate oil, gas, and coal take that away again wrecking ball. They live in a fantasy world devoid of reality.
Just wait until they get enough laws passed they can't get gas for their car to go to the mall and purchase a new Ipad yet still have to purchase health insurance. Won't that be one hell of a black Friday.

Unlikely.

There would always be imbalance because some would save it and eventually buy that nice house while others would spend it on cigarettes and booze.

As a matter of fact - in general that is what happens right now.

Unlikely.

There would always be imbalance because some would save it and eventually buy that nice house while others would spend it on cigarettes and booze.

As a matter of fact - in general that is what happens right now.

In liberal utopia any unspent money would be confiscated and tossed back into the pool to be redistributed.

Obama raising taxes with his pen is unconstitutional. Not that he or any of his blind followers really care.

Forum List

Back