Obama "Very Interested" In Raising Taxes Through Executive Action

I guess the entire of a constitution is overrated now then, right?

You do understand that the MEANS are as important as the end result, right?

Why don't people like this stupid fuck Odium just start their own business? It's apparently really fucking easy and results in massive fortunes with no effort at all. Instead of welfare lines maybe we should just make unemployed people go through the process of registering their own business and then they can sit on their ass in front of the TV and just rake in the cash.

Never said it was easy. I said EVERYONE should be paid a livable wage especially since once its started and running YOU DON'T DO SHIT! You don't make the product,you don't sell the product,you don't stock the product...WORKERS DO...

More companies will leave. Tax revenue will drop. More people will be unemployed and obama will bring in thousands more immigrants.

Never said it was easy. I said EVERYONE should be paid a livable wage especially since once its started and running YOU DON'T DO SHIT! You don't make the product,you don't sell the product,you don't stock the product...WORKERS DO...

What company owners pay their employees is none of your business, comrade. You didn't build the company and you don't own it but when you do you can pay your employees as much as you like. See how that works?

More companies will leave. Tax revenue will drop. More people will be unemployed and obama will bring in thousands more immigrants.
Between letting people leave and the government taking over the essential companies we will be fine.They try selling their product in the US we will tax the living hell out of it.

Obama wants to do EVERYTHING by EO and believes he is entitled to do so.
He is and he does it because he wants to make America better for everyone not just the rich and the congress under the republicans refuse to budge on important issues.

ROFLMAO....it must be so hard to run that company
Most liberal screamers like this one form their entire world view based on things they know nothing about. That apparently frees them from the burden of working hard, finding what's true and false, etc.... they merely make stuff up, mostly about people whose money they want to take, and assume it's all true.

Being a liberal must be the simplest thing there is.

They just collect profit from the slave labor crap made overseas. They "employ" people on slave wages,no benefits who must use food stamps and TANF to get by. Obama PLEASE use EO to jack taxes up!
Can you hear the bile and hate flowing out of these people? It's all they can offer.

I invented the fucking product, I sold the product and I paid for the product to get on the shelves. I just had to hire some borderline retard like you for the small jobs. Then as it grew I hired smarter people than you to do the critical jobs for me and keep you morons in line and doing what I needed done. And I pay them pretty well. You? Not so much.

Obama "Very Interested" In Raising Taxes Through Executive Action

Yeah, I'm "very interested" in shagging Emmy Rossum - ain't gonna happen.

They get paid millions because they are worth it. You get paid minimum wage because your entire skill set is "would you like fries with that".

If obie tries to EO tax law and we let that happen this country is truly fucked and heading for another civil war.
The Walton fucks are worth it? LMAO for what? Having a granddaddy who made a business...give me a fucking break. I have never worked fast food and never will.
They own the business that their grandfather started and now they keep it operating at a profitable level while providing a shit load of people with your skill level employed.
ROFLMAO....it must be so hard to run that company and no THEY do not run it...a CEO runs it...They just collect profit from the slave labor crap made overseas. They "employ" people on slave wages,no benefits who must use food stamps and TANF to get by. Obama PLEASE use EO to jack taxes up!

Do you shop at Walmart?

LOL! That is ADORABLE, a Leftist celebrating abuse of power and a profound rejection of the US Constitution, by the only Federal Officers tasked with defending and protecting it.

Anyone need anything else to close out the question: "Does the Ideological Left have any sense of what America is and why it works?"

You know, I'm pretty sure that Obama would be raising taxes through a ham and cheese sandwich if he could find a way to do it. All the more reason we need a simplified tax code.

Yeah, I'm "very interested" in shagging Emmy Rossum - ain't gonna happen.

It's a shame that you are so pathetic and juvenile about it. I'd be interested in taking her out for dinner and a show, followed by late night cocktails. She's a very talented woman, who also seems intelligent and intriguing. And all you want is to reduce her to a piece of meat? I guess I shouldn't expect any better than that from an leftist idiot.

Forum List

Back