Obama uses Teleprompter for 6th Grader Audience at Elementary School.

Well if it was a photoshopped photo of Obama with a podium and teleprompter in a elementary school classroom, then yeah, it's unfair to gig him for that. We certainly don't appreciate the many times the left photoshops hate signs, etc, etc. etc. in dishonest efforts to show how terrible or ignorant or stupid Tea Partiers or Republicans or conserviatives in general are. So if the photo is in fact photoshopped, we need to apologize for jumping to the conclusion that it was real.

But seriously, if that was in fact a press conference, how genuine could it be if the President needs a teleprompter to answer impromptu questions from the press? Does that strike anybody else as odd? How impromptu could questions that can be answered with a teleprompter be?

Was it JUST impromptu questions? Or did he give a speech beforehand?

Does this mean you've moved off the "It was Photoshopped" reservation?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAtRCJIqnk]YouTube - Moses - Ten Commandments - Mel Brooks[/ame]

The podium is bullet-proof. The telepromtor is a crutch. Let's get to the important points.

- were the 6th graders body searched?
- did all of them have background checks?
- were they given Obama #2 pencils to wave during the photo op?
- how many of them voted for Obama?
- did Obama promise not to tax them until they are in 10th grade?
- were the students counted as jobs saved?

The podium is bullet-proof. The telepromtor is a crutch. Let's get to the important points.

Yes, those are the important points alright.

Yes, those are the important points alright.

Everything seems unimportant until some 6th grader blows the President up.

(thanks for the straight line)

teleprompter.jpg

Bwaaaaahahahahahaha!!!
Hilarious!

Has anyone ever thought how presidents and great orators of this nation ever pulled it off before telepromters?
My opinion is that they were truely gifted. :eusa_whistle:

No, they just looked down at their notes more.

Or, wait....................................................................you thought they did it without notes?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Bo, I can't believe how terribly dense your world must look to you. You missed the whole thing I was saying about "teleprompers", and that they were "truely gifted." I was making reference to barry stating that he had a gift. You have got to be no sharper than a marble, Bo. For that I need to say. BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:
now go play in your sandbox....or the freeway, your choice.

The empty suit is afraid of 6th graders...simply amazing. Hasn't he ever heard of Toastmasters?

Did he have planted six graders to ask prewritten questions, and did any of the six graders faint?

One of the more entertaining things on these boards is when we can see those who haven't read far enough in to find out that the OP was a lie.
:lol::lol::lol:

If any of you kool aid drinkers would have done your homework, you'd know the podium and the teleprompter was for a press conference held at the school. Neither the podium nor the teleprompter were in the classroom where he spoke to the kids.

Point taken, He didn't use a teleprompter for the kids, he chased them out of their classroom so he could have a photo op. And he came to Ohio to a factory and interrupted people at work to talk about jobs when he could have talked to the unemployed. We understand.

Point is he still uses that teleprompter more than any other and sounds like an idiot when he doesn't. Ah um I think that, well um that's all ah that um I had to um say.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever thought how presidents and great orators of this nation ever pulled it off before telepromters?
My opinion is that they were truely gifted. :eusa_whistle:

No, they just looked down at their notes more.

Or, wait....................................................................you thought they did it without notes?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Bo, I can't believe how terribly dense your world must look to you. You missed the whole thing I was saying about "teleprompers", and that they were "truely gifted." I was making reference to barry stating that he had a gift. You have got to be no sharper than a marble, Bo. For that I need to say. BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:
now go play in your sandbox....or the freeway, your choice.

Oh dear...you missed the complete point of my laughter, didn't you?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: And for you to call me dense....even funnier.

we were told that this man was such a good public speaker but they really meant a good public teleprompter reader!!!!

Point taken, He didn't use a teleprompter for the kids, he chased them out of their classroom so he could have a photo op. And he came to Ohio to a factory and interrupted people at work to talk about jobs when he could have talked to the unemployed. We understand.

Point is he still uses that teleprompter more than any other and sounds like an idiot when he doesn't. Ah um I think that, well um that's all ah that um I had to um say.

There will still be those who will pull real photos and the photo shopped ones off hate sites to PROVE that Obama isn't unique in his use of a teleprompter. They don't seem to understand that the focus here is not on whether other Presidents/politicians use teleprompters for speeches. Probably most do.

The issue is whether the President knows the basics of his subject matter without benefit of a teleprompter. Reagan, George W. Bush, whatever his failings as President, Bill Clinton, et al, proved time and and time again that they did. So far, Barack Obama has not.

Forum List

Back