Obama under fire from THE LEFT over never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

Disastrous Bush policies are still affecting the US. Obama going on vacation does not.
Thank you for proving my point, uncontrollably bringing up a former President - who left office nearly a decade ago - to blame him for what is going on now...while whining like a lil' bit@h whenever anyone mentions Barry, not even a year removed from office.

Bwuhahahahaha.......
What seems to be wrong with a person going on vacation with their own money? I guess it was a big deal for Fox because it took the spotlight away from republicans failed attempt, once again, to end the ACA.

Disastrous Bush policies are still affecting the US. Obama going on vacation does not.
Thank you for proving my point, uncontrollably bringing up a former President - who left office nearly a decade ago - to blame him for what is going on now...while whining like a lil' bit@h whenever anyone mentions Barry, not even a year removed from office.

Bwuhahahahaha.......
What seems to be wrong with a person going on vacation with their own money? I guess it was a big deal for Fox because it took the spotlight away from republicans failed attempt, once again, to end the ACA.
Is Obama paying for his entire entourage going with him - his staff, his secret service, etc...? Can you post a link showing that breakdown of what he is actually paying for and what the tax payers are paying?

And if 'he can afford it', why did / do tax payers have to shell out money for his / their vacations while they are working? My employer does not pay for MY vacations. Americans should not have to pay for the President's or any other politicians' vacations.

Bwuhahahahaha.......
Is Obama paying for his entire entourage going with him - his staff, his secret service, etc...? Can you post a link showing that breakdown of what he is actually paying for and what the tax payers are paying?

And if 'he can afford it', why did / do tax payers have to shell out money for his / their vacations while they are working? My employer does not pay for MY vacations. Americans should not have to pay for the President's or any other politicians' vacations.
No one pays for Obamas vacations but himself. However, retired Presidents are entitled to secret service protection and a paid office staff. Its the law, honey bunch

No one pays for Obamas vacations but himself. However, retired Presidents are entitled to secret service protection and a paid office staff. Its the law, honey bunch
The Obama's never paid for their 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous' vacations while in the WH. To be fair, none of the Presidents do / did. I personally think that's kinda BS, no matter who is in office. Camp David exists for a reason.

As far as providing a paid office staff - why? When a President no longer is in office he/she should be entitled to a Secret Service detail / protection - that's it! If they want a staff they should have to pay for it. Neither the President or their taxpayer-paid staff is working for the American people after the President leaves office, so the staff should not be paid by the American people.

Just an observation / opinion, not just about Obama but all Presidents.

Just file this on under 'Things that should be changed' in our government, like how a 1-term elected politician should NOT get 'retirement' when they leave office.

The Obama's never paid for their 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous' vacations while in the WH. To be fair, none of the Presidents do / did. I personally think that's kinda BS, no matter who is in office. Camp David exists for a reason.

As far as providing a paid office staff - why? When a President no longer is in office he/she should be entitled to a Secret Service detail / protection - that's it! If they want a staff they should have to pay for it. Neither the President or their taxpayer-paid staff is working for the American people after the President leaves office, so the staff should not be paid by the American people.

Just file this on under 'Things that should be changed' in our government, like how a 1-term elected politician should NOT get 'retirement' when they leave office.
A

Bwuhahahahaha.......

a 1 term member of Congress does not get a pension, never has and never will. You got to stop listening to Fox lies.

a 1 term member of Congress does not get a pension, never has and never will. You got to stop listening to Fox lies.
Here, let me educate you so the next time you give your opinion it will not be one based on ignorance:

Q: Can members of Congress retire and receive their full pay after serving one term?
A: Senators are eligible for a pension after one term, but it won’t be their full salary.

Members of Congress are eligible for a pension at the age of 62 if they have completed at least five years of service.

That means House Members, elected for 2 years, must serve 3 terms before being eligible for a pension at age 62...but they still get a pension for only working 5 years.

IMO, receiving a pension for only working 5 years is bogus, especially considering almost everyone in Congress is a millionaire when they leave office.

Congressional Pensions Update - FactCheck.org

Here, let me educate you so the next time you give your opinion it will not be one based on ignorance:

Q: Can members of Congress retire and receive their full pay after serving one term?
A: Senators are eligible for a pension after one term, but it won’t be their full salary.

Members of Congress are eligible for a pension at the age of 62 if they have completed at least five years of service.

That means House Members, elected for 2 years, must serve 3 terms before being eligible for a pension at age 62...but they still get a pension for only working 5 years.

IMO, receiving a pension for only working 5 years is bogus, especially considering almost everyone in Congress is a millionaire when they leave office.

Isn't the internet wonderful? You didn't know shyte when you made your bullshyte comment, but finally your handlers looked it up for you. The answer is that House members do NOT get a pension after one term as you indicated they did, asshole.

Robert Reich Pens Brutal List of 11 Trump Facts You Need to Show Hard Headed Trump Supporters
3. He said he’d divest himself from his financial empire, to avoid any conflicts of interest. You bought it. He is still heavily involved in his businesses, manipulates the stock market on a daily basis, and has more conflicts of interest than can even be counted.

6. He said he’d be his own man, beholden to no one. You bought it. He then appointed Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education, whose only “qualifications” were the massive amounts of cash she donated to his campaign.

8. He said he knew more about strategy and terrorism than the Generals did. You bought it. He promptly gave the green light to a disastrous raid in Yemen- even though all his Generals said it would be a terrible idea. This raid resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL, an 8-year old American girl, and numerous civilians. The actual target of the raid escaped, and no useful intel was gained.

11. He called Barack Obama “the vacationer-in-Chief” and accused him of playing more rounds of golf than Tiger Woods. He promised to never be the kind of president who took cushy vacations on the taxpayer’s dime, not when there was so much important work to be done. You bought it. He took his first vacation after 11 days in office. On the taxpayer’s dime. And went golfing.

--------
Read full list at:

Robert Reich Pens Brutal List of 11 Trump Facts You Need to Show Hard Headed Trump Supporters - Impeach Donald J Trump Now!
TY did you catch the orange anus complaining about Bezos and Amazon not paying the correct taxes?? This trump pos won't even show his because CRIME DOESN"T PAY

Obama pays for his vacations...just like he did when he was President

Ex-Presidents are given an allotment for staff who do clerical type functions related to requests made on an ex-President. They do not go on vacation

As with all ex-Presidents, Obama is given full time Secret Service protection. This is more of an imposition on the ex-President than on the taxpayers

After five years of service, Congressmen qualify for a pension equal to five percent of their salary roughly $9000 a year

They also contribute to that pension

Last edited:

Isn't the internet wonderful? You didn't know shyte when you made your bullshyte comment, but finally your handlers looked it up for you. The answer is that House members do NOT get a pension after one term as you indicated they did, asshole.
Almost as bad as Trumps bullshit tweet about Bezos and Amazon this morning Doesn't anyone check his bullcrap?

nigga please

leave dat man alone. hasn't Trump already eclipsed him in this area?

trump pays his way.

alot less golf being played by trump as well.

Trump is paying for NOTHING. And he's only working 4 days a week at most. He's also gone golfing more than any other President in history. Every 4 days.

He's doing it for no charge to taxpayers, he isn't talking any salary, would you work for no salary to help America be great?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nigga please

trump pays his way.

Trump is paying for NOTHING. And he's only working 4 days a week at most. He's also gone golfing more than any other President in history. Every 4 days.
wow do you just read talking points? care to back any of that up?

where has gone for vacation?

Mar-A-Lago mostly, and his other golf properties, mostly to promote his pay for play and access through golf club memberships.

He's on track to spend more money on vacations in one his first year than Obama spent in 8 years.

Obama's travel expenses were $97m over 8 years. Trump is already at $20m on Mar-a-Lago trips alone

Pay for play, now you liberals are worried about pay for play really?
The man is a muti billionaire and you think he's worried about sales at his golf resort. He can't be bribed, he is a BILLIONAIRE.

nigga please

trump pays his way.

He's doing it for no charge to taxpayers, he isn't talking any salary, would you work for no salary to help America be great?

No charge? He charges the taxpayers for rooms and meals for the SS at Mar-a-Lagos or his other properties every time he goes there. Taxpayers pay for the use of AFOne every time he flies. He charged taxpayers for an apartment in Trump Tower for SS staff watching Melania while she was there.

His salary is a pittance compared to the cost of his travel and that of his family.

I'm happy for Obama.

He has everything. No wonder Trump with his tininess is jealous.

nigga please

trump pays his way.

I'll tell you what

You make me president and I will work for no salary

nigga please

trump pays his way.

Meanwhile Dump is making millions as president

Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

"The Democratic base is growing increasingly frustrated with former President Barack Obama’s actions after leaving office, including a seemingly endless tour of millionaire and billionaire luxury retreats.

Ex-presidents, understandably and un-controversially, go on vacations immediately after leaving office. But the level of luxury the Obamas enjoy on their vacations is unprecedented for a modern-day president, say travel experts.

Since leaving office in late January, Obama has visited late actor Marlon Brando’s private island; the Four Seasons in Bali -- where rooms cost upward of $2,000 per night; Indonesia; a Palm Springs estate;
Sir Richard Branson’s Necker Island; the exclusive Mid Pacific Country Club in Oahu; the 13th-century Borgo Finocchieto in Tuscany; and the Rising Sun, Hollywood studio mogul David Geffen’s private yacht.

These are some of the most luxurious travel destinations in the world. Many of our clients spend tens of thousands of dollars or more to stay at these resorts, which cater to the most discriminating and demanding guests,” said Kendra Thornton, travel expert and owner of luxury travel agency Royal Travel. “For example, Necker Island has a nightly price tag of $80,000. Anyone who stays at these properties does so because they want the best of the best."

These trips are like the lifestyles of the rich and famous,” said Democratic strategist Pat Caddell. The former adviser to ex-President Jimmy Carter believes that President Obama’s vacations are unprecedented, and a far cry from how Carter spent his first few months out of office."

Evidently Obama still believes he is still the 'emperor sitting on the throne' and that the American people should still fund his extravagant, unprecedented vacations, which has riven to the level of actually pissing off DEMOCRATS.
Fox is an excellent source for what Liberals believe.

Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

"The Democratic base is growing increasingly frustrated with former President Barack Obama’s actions after leaving office, including a seemingly endless tour of millionaire and billionaire luxury retreats.

Ex-presidents, understandably and un-controversially, go on vacations immediately after leaving office. But the level of luxury the Obamas enjoy on their vacations is unprecedented for a modern-day president, say travel experts.

Since leaving office in late January, Obama has visited late actor Marlon Brando’s private island; the Four Seasons in Bali -- where rooms cost upward of $2,000 per night; Indonesia; a Palm Springs estate;
Sir Richard Branson’s Necker Island; the exclusive Mid Pacific Country Club in Oahu; the 13th-century Borgo Finocchieto in Tuscany; and the Rising Sun, Hollywood studio mogul David Geffen’s private yacht.

These are some of the most luxurious travel destinations in the world. Many of our clients spend tens of thousands of dollars or more to stay at these resorts, which cater to the most discriminating and demanding guests,” said Kendra Thornton, travel expert and owner of luxury travel agency Royal Travel. “For example, Necker Island has a nightly price tag of $80,000. Anyone who stays at these properties does so because they want the best of the best."

These trips are like the lifestyles of the rich and famous,” said Democratic strategist Pat Caddell. The former adviser to ex-President Jimmy Carter believes that President Obama’s vacations are unprecedented, and a far cry from how Carter spent his first few months out of office."

Evidently Obama still believes he is still the 'emperor sitting on the throne' and that the American people should still fund his extravagant, unprecedented vacations, which has riven to the level of actually pissing off DEMOCRATS.
Fox is an excellent source for what Liberals believe.
I sorta like trumps tweets

Forum List

Back