Obama under fire from THE LEFT over never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

View attachment 136047 The hippy dippy weatherman really hates the love, respect and admiration Americans feel for our former president while he's stuck with a pig that makes most of the country throw up.
Did I mention he's under investigation for obstruction of justice?

Wash. Post: Mueller investigating Trump for obstruction - CNNPolitics.com

This guy is so retarded he actually manufactured a fake magazine cover and put it on the wall of 6 of his golf courses.
It just doesn't get more lame than that.
and he blasts amazon for not paying taxes ,,,,a lie and from a guy afraid to show how he skipped out on paying

he paid plenty, just ask rachel maddow

Disastrous Bush policies are still affecting the US. Obama going on vacation does not.
Thank you for proving my point, uncontrollably bringing up a former President - who left office nearly a decade ago - to blame him for what is going on now...while whining like a lil' bit@h whenever anyone mentions Barry, not even a year removed from office.

Bwuhahahahaha.......
What seems to be wrong with a person going on vacation with their own money? I guess it was a big deal for Fox because it took the spotlight away from republicans failed attempt, once again, to end the ACA.
Is Obama paying for his entire entourage going with him - his staff, his secret service, etc...? Can you post a link showing that breakdown of what he is actually paying for and what the tax payers are paying?

And if 'he can afford it', why did / do tax payers have to shell out money for his / their vacations while they are working? My employer does not pay for MY vacations. Americans should not have to pay for the President's or any other politicians' vacations.
Bwhaaahaaa- remember when this snowflake whined about Obama:
And if 'he can afford it', why did / do tax payers have to shell out money for his / their vacations while they are working? My employer does not pay for MY vacations. Americans should not have to pay for the President's or any other politicians' vacations

Funny how Snowflake doesn't care that a billionaire is having his vacations financed by taxpayers- anyone surprised?
Trump Is Racking Up Travel Costs Way Faster Than Obama
Trump's trips to Mar-a-Lago cost taxpayers at least $6.6 million in 2017, according to new report

Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

"The Democratic base is growing increasingly frustrated with former President Barack Obama’s actions after leaving office, including a seemingly endless tour of millionaire and billionaire luxury retreats.

Ex-presidents, understandably and un-controversially, go on vacations immediately after leaving office. But the level of luxury the Obamas enjoy on their vacations is unprecedented for a modern-day president, say travel experts.

Since leaving office in late January, Obama has visited late actor Marlon Brando’s private island; the Four Seasons in Bali -- where rooms cost upward of $2,000 per night; Indonesia; a Palm Springs estate;
Sir Richard Branson’s Necker Island; the exclusive Mid Pacific Country Club in Oahu; the 13th-century Borgo Finocchieto in Tuscany; and the Rising Sun, Hollywood studio mogul David Geffen’s private yacht.

These are some of the most luxurious travel destinations in the world. Many of our clients spend tens of thousands of dollars or more to stay at these resorts, which cater to the most discriminating and demanding guests,” said Kendra Thornton, travel expert and owner of luxury travel agency Royal Travel. “For example, Necker Island has a nightly price tag of $80,000. Anyone who stays at these properties does so because they want the best of the best."

These trips are like the lifestyles of the rich and famous,” said Democratic strategist Pat Caddell. The former adviser to ex-President Jimmy Carter believes that President Obama’s vacations are unprecedented, and a far cry from how Carter spent his first few months out of office."

Evidently Obama still believes he is still the 'emperor sitting on the throne' and that the American people should still fund his extravagant, unprecedented vacations, which has riven to the level of actually pissing off DEMOCRATS.
He deserves his vacation after having to deal with the right wing.

Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

"The Democratic base is growing increasingly frustrated with former President Barack Obama’s actions after leaving office, including a seemingly endless tour of millionaire and billionaire luxury retreats.

Ex-presidents, understandably and un-controversially, go on vacations immediately after leaving office. But the level of luxury the Obamas enjoy on their vacations is unprecedented for a modern-day president, say travel experts.

Since leaving office in late January, Obama has visited late actor Marlon Brando’s private island; the Four Seasons in Bali -- where rooms cost upward of $2,000 per night; Indonesia; a Palm Springs estate;
Sir Richard Branson’s Necker Island; the exclusive Mid Pacific Country Club in Oahu; the 13th-century Borgo Finocchieto in Tuscany; and the Rising Sun, Hollywood studio mogul David Geffen’s private yacht.

These are some of the most luxurious travel destinations in the world. Many of our clients spend tens of thousands of dollars or more to stay at these resorts, which cater to the most discriminating and demanding guests,” said Kendra Thornton, travel expert and owner of luxury travel agency Royal Travel. “For example, Necker Island has a nightly price tag of $80,000. Anyone who stays at these properties does so because they want the best of the best."

These trips are like the lifestyles of the rich and famous,” said Democratic strategist Pat Caddell. The former adviser to ex-President Jimmy Carter believes that President Obama’s vacations are unprecedented, and a far cry from how Carter spent his first few months out of office."

Evidently Obama still believes he is still the 'emperor sitting on the throne' and that the American people should still fund his extravagant, unprecedented vacations, which has riven to the level of actually pissing off DEMOCRATS.
He deserves his vacation after having to deal with the right wing.
The country deserves a long, long vacation from Obama...but he just refuses to go away, like Hillary.

And he has saved $2 million, without inflation in staff costs, over the last admin.

The Obama’s travel expenses over 8 years came to $106 million, avg $13.25 million per year.
Disastrous Bush policies are still affecting the US. Obama going on vacation does not.
Thank you for proving my point, uncontrollably bringing up a former President - who left office nearly a decade ago - to blame him for what is going on now...while whining like a lil' bit@h whenever anyone mentions Barry, not even a year removed from office.

Bwuhahahahaha.......
What seems to be wrong with a person going on vacation with their own money? I guess it was a big deal for Fox because it took the spotlight away from republicans failed attempt, once again, to end the ACA.
Is Obama paying for his entire entourage going with him - his staff, his secret service, etc...? Can you post a link showing that breakdown of what he is actually paying for and what the tax payers are paying?

And if 'he can afford it', why did / do tax payers have to shell out money for his / their vacations while they are working? My employer does not pay for MY vacations. Americans should not have to pay for the President's or any other politicians' vacations.
And if 'he can afford it', why did / do tax payers have to shell out money for his / their vacations while they are working? My employer does not pay for MY vacations. Americans should not have to pay for the President's or any other politicians' vacations

Funny how Snowflake doesn't care that a billionaire is having his vacations financed by taxpayers- anyone surprised?
Trump's trips to Mar-a-Lago cost taxpayers at least $6.6 million in 2017, according to new report

And he has saved $2 million, without inflation in staff costs, over the last admin.

The Obama’s travel expenses over 8 years came to $106 million, avg $13.25 million per year.

Bwuhahahahaha.......

Ah thank you- a perfect example of a Trumpkin in action.

You just can't criticize Trump for his vacation expenses- but you can criticize Obama for his.

Just like your Dear Leader- hypocrisy is in your blood.

nigga please

leave dat man alone. hasn't Trump already eclipsed him in this area?

Obama’s mama was a typical wealthy white woman.
Except the typical or wealthy part.

Except for that.

Did he grow up in the slums of Honolulu on welfare working 2 jobs while going to Hawaii’s finest prep schools?
No.

And?

Do you think that anyone who doesn't work in the slums of Honolulu is 'wealthy'?

Barack Obama's mother was anything but typical- after she got her degree she eventually moved to Indonesia and worked with impoverished women helping set up micro loans so that they could start small business's.

Barack Obama went to public elementary school in kindergarten and then went to school in Indonesia until 5th grade when he returned to Hawaii and did go to the prestigious Punahou school.

Who paid for that school? Maybe his middle class grandparents- or maybe it was on scholarships.

But irregardless- as I pointed out- his mother was neither typical or wealthy.

Odd that you would feel a need to lie about her.

No, I corrected you, and you deflected.

Bwuhahahahaha.......

Ah thank you- a perfect example of a Trumpkin in action.

You just can't criticize Trump for his vacation expenses- but you can criticize Obama for his.

Just like your Dear Leader- hypocrisy is in your blood.

Was his mother impoverished like the women in Indonesia or working with them? Was his stepfather poor? Did Obama go to public school with the impoverished of Indonesia? Your story is cherry picked and therefore exposed of holes.

nigga please

Trump is President. Obama is an out-of-work, seditious law-breaking free-loader...that even Democrats agree should not be milking tax dollars to fund his spoiled ridiculously expensive tax-dollar funded lifestyle.

Next time he gets overseas, cut off his govt expense account and let him find his own way back.
Obama set up a secret fund to pay for this stuff.
Trump found out about it and cut it off.

nigga please

Trump is President. Obama is an out-of-work, seditious law-breaking free-loader...that even Democrats agree should not be milking tax dollars to fund his spoiled ridiculously expensive tax-dollar funded lifestyle.

Next time he gets overseas, cut off his govt expense account and let him find his own way back.
Obama set up a secret fund to pay for this stuff.
Trump found out about it and cut it off.

Another batshit conspiracy theory, Mud?

nigga please

Obama’s mama was a typical wealthy white woman.
Except the typical or wealthy part.

Except for that.

Did he grow up in the slums of Honolulu on welfare working 2 jobs while going to Hawaii’s finest prep schools?
No.

And?

Do you think that anyone who doesn't work in the slums of Honolulu is 'wealthy'?

Barack Obama's mother was anything but typical- after she got her degree she eventually moved to Indonesia and worked with impoverished women helping set up micro loans so that they could start small business's.

Barack Obama went to public elementary school in kindergarten and then went to school in Indonesia until 5th grade when he returned to Hawaii and did go to the prestigious Punahou school.

Who paid for that school? Maybe his middle class grandparents- or maybe it was on scholarships.

But irregardless- as I pointed out- his mother was neither typical or wealthy.

Odd that you would feel a need to lie about her.

She was a CIA operative just like her parents.
Barack Obama, his Mother, and the CIA - Global Research

You are hillarious! You do realize he is no longer in office right. Can't blame Obama nor Hillary only your peice of shit Trump. Keep making shit up though. Dumb fuck!

Nothing ends in failure like left-wing policy...
Florida media accessed the photos, which show Tony Castro sipping champagne in a fancy restaurant, celebrating Christmas in Madrid, posing in front of glitzy city skylines, lounging on a yacht and driving his BMW. "All this in a nation where the average salary barely exceeds $31 per month," the news website americateve.com wrote.
The left loves to whine about “income inequality” but nothing produces a larger “income inequality” than the idiotic communism they are committed to.

Fidel Castro's grandson flaunts lavish lifestyle on social media as average Cuban lives on $30 per month

Nothing ends in failure like left-wing policy...
Florida media accessed the photos, which show Tony Castro sipping champagne in a fancy restaurant, celebrating Christmas in Madrid, posing in front of glitzy city skylines, lounging on a yacht and driving his BMW. "All this in a nation where the average salary barely exceeds $31 per month," the news website americateve.com wrote.
The left loves to whine about “income inequality” but nothing produces a larger “income inequality” than the idiotic communism they are committed to.

Fidel Castro's grandson flaunts lavish lifestyle on social media as average Cuban lives on $30 per month
Then it's not true communism is it?

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

Trump still outpaces Obama in time spent on the golf course

If you go by the numbers, Obama played about an average of 40 times a year. It looks like Trump shatters Obama's golf record.

Forum List

Back