Obama under fire from the left for never ending sizzling ultra luxury vacations

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-6-27_23-38-56.png

Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

The Democratic base is growing increasingly frustrated with former President Barack Obama’s actions after leaving office, including a seemingly endless tour of millionaire and billionaire luxury retreats, according to Democrats and activists contacted by Fox News.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, the left mad you've got to be kidding bhahaahah. LMAo could it be the lefties are seeing their taxes pay for this loser and his luxury Nooooo your kidding it finally hit them what it meant . Could they have finally figured out thier taxes really pay for this. Kind of leaves one speechless... lol

Why does anyone give a damn what that man does now that he's a private citizen, and a sufficiently well-off one at that? What are comfortable people to do with their money? Husband it rather than enjoy spending it?

Obama sucks. BUT....he is no longer POTUS. And I'm pretty sure the CIA guards are enjoying the hell out of his trips since they get to go too.

Meh. He's gone, thankfully. Out of sight, out of mind.

I would be surprised to find Obama is even paying ("full pop") for all those leisure activities. The man's adequately well connected with the owners of those resorts, boats, etc. that he may well just be visiting with friends and acquaintances rather than paying for anything.

Obama sucks. BUT....he is no longer POTUS. And I'm pretty sure the CIA guards are enjoying the hell out of his trips since they get to go too.

Yup and I could care less what that POS does. Any vacations he takes now HE pays for. Hope he spends a fortune.

Glad to see he's gone. Good riddance.

Why does anyone give a damn what that man does now that he's a private citizen, and a sufficiently well-off one at that? What are comfortable people to do with their money? Husband it rather than enjoy spending it?
Who is paying for the Secret Service protection on these luxury vacations?

The Secret Service protection is being paid for regardless of the luxury of the man's vacations.

CIA guards?...you mean Secret Service dont you?...

no doubt you and me and all the other tax payers in the Country....

We're paying for that regardless of where he vacations or goes. At least he isn't forcing us to line his pockets by going to his own resorts and thereby forcing the SS to at them purchase rooms and other goods and services.

We're paying for that regardless of where he vacations or goes. At least he isn't forcing us to line his pockets by going to his own resorts and thereby forcing the SS to at them purchase rooms and other goods and services.
LOL sometimes you just cant help yourself, ey?

can you prove he makes them pay?....just asking....

Well, I hope President Obama continues to take such vacations, and you clowns continue to eat your hearts out over them. The man is out of the hot seat and clearly enjoying himself. And when you fellows are picking up your welfare checks or going off to your jobs at McD's, you can think about what it is like to be a very successful black man.

Your ignorance is not my burden of proof.

Certainly at the heart of this matter is the lack of transparency about the details of what's being paid to Trump's businesses.

Before you even remark upon the amount of the money paid to Trump's facilities, do not forget that for no other POTUS was the sum paid to their businesses greater than zero dollars, which is as it should be.
Then there's the fact that every time Trump goes to one of his own resorts/hotels or clubs, it's free publicity for the facility involved. Even if the Secret Service were somehow not to have to pay, there's still the whole entourage of people besides them who also travel with Trump and who must also be at his side. Now, I don't know the exact number of people in Trump's entourage, but I know it's not one or two or even half a dozen. Everywhere the man goes, there are going to easily be 30 people, likely more, who must be at his side, and some of those people have their own retinue of aides and security personnel.
  • Personal attendants -- personnel like the president’s doctor and assistants
  • Secret service -- specially trained security members who are always on hand to protect the president
  • White house staff -- people who help with the business of the president, and who will get important work done during the trip
  • Journalists – professional journalists who regularly report on the president’s activities wherever he or she is going (I don't expect taxpayers foot the bill for these folks, but they may very well stay at the Trump property.)
  • Military personnel -- the guy who carries "The Football" is always present along with other military staff
  • Whoever he's meeting with -- Those individuals, particularly if they are foreign officials, have their own entourage.
And then there's the money spent at his businesses while he was running for POTUS.

Finally, remember Trump's speech in which he lamented that among the potential downsides of becoming POTUS is that he wouldn't get to play golf because he'd never leave the WH for, in his words, "who would want to?" I just watched on TV the clip of him saying that. I found a printed variation of that remark -- "I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done." Once again, Trump's word cannot be relied upon.

Certainly at the heart of this matter is the lack of transparency about the details of what's being paid to Trump's businesses.

Before you even remark upon the amount of the money paid to Trump's facilities, do not forget that for no other POTUS was the sum paid to their businesses greater than zero dollars, which is as it should be.
Then there's the fact that every time Trump goes to one of his own resorts/hotels or clubs, it's free publicity for the facility involved. Even if the Secret Service were somehow not to have to pay, there's still the whole entourage of people besides them who also travel with Trump and who must also be at his side. Now, I don't know the exact number of people in Trump's entourage, but I know it's not one or two or even half a dozen. Everywhere the man goes, there are going to easily be 30 people, likely more, who must be at his side, and some of those people have their own retinue of aides and security personnel.
  • Secret service -- specially trained security members who are always on hand to protect the president
  • White house staff -- people who help with the business of the president, and who will get important work done during the trip
  • Journalists – professional journalists who regularly report on the president’s activities wherever he or she is going (I don't expect taxpayers foot the bill for these folks, but they may very well stay at the Trump property.)
  • Military personnel -- the guy who carries "The Football" is always present along with other military staff
  • Whoever he's meeting with -- Those individuals, particularly if they are foreign officials, have their own entourage.
And then there's the money spent at his businesses while he was running for POTUS.

Finally, remember Trump's speech in which he lamented that among the potential downsides of becoming POTUS is that he wouldn't get to play golf because he'd never leave the WH for, in his words, "who would want to?" I just watched on TV the clip of him saying that. I found a printed variation of that remark -- "I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done." Once again, Trump's word cannot be relied upon.
im ignorant for just asking you to backup what you said?...dam you dont sound too smart yourself ....

im ignorant for just asking you to backup what you said?...dam you dont sound too smart yourself ....
Apologies for the first sentence of my post. Perhaps I was hasty in writing it.

That said, it was all over the news. I kind of think that folks here follow the news. Additionally, as a matter of discursive integrity, when I see people make claims, I tend to perform my own check of their veracity before I ask another to do so, which is what I do when I simply cannot find soundly corroborating information pertaining to another's claim.

Last edited:
View attachment 135948

Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

The Democratic base is growing increasingly frustrated with former President Barack Obama’s actions after leaving office, including a seemingly endless tour of millionaire and billionaire luxury retreats, according to Democrats and activists contacted by Fox News.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, the left mad you've got to be kidding bhahaahah. LMAo could it be the lefties are seeing their taxes pay for this loser and his luxury Nooooo your kidding it finally hit them what it meant . Could they have finally figured out thier taxes really pay for this. Kind of leaves one speechless... lol

No way... Is he flying around in "shiny jets" and all?

-Geaux
======

Yeah no President is suppose to get " Life time" secret service protection" either. This sob knew how bad he'd be hated after his loser Presidency. I can't believed the bastard was approved for it.

Funny how people can't realize our tax dollars is what pays for this bs, and those vacations even after being POTUS. They just slip it into some other politcal bs and we pay for it all.

Forum List

Back