Obama under fire from THE LEFT over never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

"The Democratic base is growing increasingly frustrated with former President Barack Obama’s actions after leaving office, including a seemingly endless tour of millionaire and billionaire luxury retreats.

Ex-presidents, understandably and un-controversially, go on vacations immediately after leaving office. But the level of luxury the Obamas enjoy on their vacations is unprecedented for a modern-day president, say travel experts.

Since leaving office in late January, Obama has visited late actor Marlon Brando’s private island; the Four Seasons in Bali -- where rooms cost upward of $2,000 per night; Indonesia; a Palm Springs estate;
Sir Richard Branson’s Necker Island; the exclusive Mid Pacific Country Club in Oahu; the 13th-century Borgo Finocchieto in Tuscany; and the Rising Sun, Hollywood studio mogul David Geffen’s private yacht.

These are some of the most luxurious travel destinations in the world. Many of our clients spend tens of thousands of dollars or more to stay at these resorts, which cater to the most discriminating and demanding guests,” said Kendra Thornton, travel expert and owner of luxury travel agency Royal Travel. “For example, Necker Island has a nightly price tag of $80,000. Anyone who stays at these properties does so because they want the best of the best."

These trips are like the lifestyles of the rich and famous,” said Democratic strategist Pat Caddell. The former adviser to ex-President Jimmy Carter believes that President Obama’s vacations are unprecedented, and a far cry from how Carter spent his first few months out of office."

Evidently Obama still believes he is still the 'emperor sitting on the throne' and that the American people should still fund his extravagant, unprecedented vacations, which has riven to the level of actually pissing off DEMOCRATS.

You're saying O'bama is taking "uppity" vacations?

What a disgrace. An ex-POTUS who doesn't "know his place". What is this world coming to. :nono:

nigga please

leave dat man alone. hasn't Trump already eclipsed him in this area?
Trump is President. Obama is an out-of-work, seditious law-breaking free-loader...that even Democrats agree should not be milking tax dollars to fund his spoiled ridiculously expensive tax-dollar funded lifestyle.

Next time he gets overseas, cut off his govt expense account and let him find his own way back.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

"The Democratic base is growing increasingly frustrated with former President Barack Obama’s actions after leaving office, including a seemingly endless tour of millionaire and billionaire luxury retreats.

Ex-presidents, understandably and un-controversially, go on vacations immediately after leaving office. But the level of luxury the Obamas enjoy on their vacations is unprecedented for a modern-day president, say travel experts.

Since leaving office in late January, Obama has visited late actor Marlon Brando’s private island; the Four Seasons in Bali -- where rooms cost upward of $2,000 per night; Indonesia; a Palm Springs estate;
Sir Richard Branson’s Necker Island; the exclusive Mid Pacific Country Club in Oahu; the 13th-century Borgo Finocchieto in Tuscany; and the Rising Sun, Hollywood studio mogul David Geffen’s private yacht.

These are some of the most luxurious travel destinations in the world. Many of our clients spend tens of thousands of dollars or more to stay at these resorts, which cater to the most discriminating and demanding guests,” said Kendra Thornton, travel expert and owner of luxury travel agency Royal Travel. “For example, Necker Island has a nightly price tag of $80,000. Anyone who stays at these properties does so because they want the best of the best."

These trips are like the lifestyles of the rich and famous,” said Democratic strategist Pat Caddell. The former adviser to ex-President Jimmy Carter believes that President Obama’s vacations are unprecedented, and a far cry from how Carter spent his first few months out of office."

Evidently Obama still believes he is still the 'emperor sitting on the throne' and that the American people should still fund his extravagant, unprecedented vacations, which has riven to the level of actually pissing off DEMOCRATS.
:crybaby:

As if Obama needed to further solidify his taking over Carters position as Worst President Ever. Carter built homes for the poor, Obama vacations in 5 star resorts.

:anj_stfu:

I see another brainwashed sheep who falls for the propaganda of the CIA controlled media that carter was the worst president till Obama came along once again.:rolleyes:No doubt you love mass murderer reagan as well who got the ball rolling for the destruction of american each president has contiuned and expanded on.:rolleyes:

Never mind carter was not a mass murderer as every president starting with Reagan has been who all started wars with other countries and he kept us out of wars but you stupid unthinking morons fall the propaganda of our CIA controlled media all the time that he was the worst till Obama came along.how fucking stupid americans are.makes me ashamed to be one. Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

oh and hate to break your heart but the Reagans at tax dolllars expense i might add,disgraced the white house with their outlandish spenidng that Nancy did but you stupid sheep love him for that and for being a mass murderer.Intelligent americans remember how carter did not spend millions of tax payers money for his own pleasures as did the reagans:cuckoo::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Duh Left is mad at the Kenyan. So sez a right wing partisan hack propaganda outlet. :lol:

"It could happen!"

As if Obama needed to further solidify his taking over Carters position as Worst President Ever. Carter built homes for the poor, Obama vacations in 5 star resorts.

I see another brainwashed sheep who falls for the propaganda of the CIA controlled media that carter was the worst president till Obama came along once again.:rolleyes:No doubt you love mass murderer reagan as well who got the ball rolling for the destruction of american each president has contiuned and expanded on.

Never mind carter was not a mass murderer as every president starting Reagan has been who all started wars with other countries and he kept us out of wars but you stupid unthinking morons fall the propaganda of our CIA controlled media all the time that he was the worst till Obama came along.how fucking stupid americans are.makes me ashamed to be one. Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

Carter notes, with understandable pride, that his administration never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot. And he's the only POTUS since Herbert Hoover who can say that.

I'd say that, all by itself if you knew nothing else about his term, immediately disqualifies him from any consideration of "worst" anything.

"Bob, I need at least three or four adjectives to put in front of the word 'vacation' to make it sound bad."

"Ummmm...make 'vacation' plural. Then call them 'never-ending'."

"Good one!"

"Luxurious. No...super expensive. No...ultra luxury!"

"Awesome. One more!"

"Sizzling!"

"Perrrrrrfectomundo!"

Because that's what objective reporting is all about, boys and girls.

Carter? AlZheimer's victim? Forgetting to claim the record for the longest time spent in captivity as Iranian hostages?

Or is it just Southern Baptist modesty?

Last edited:
"Bob, I need at least three or four adjectives to put in front of the word 'vacation' to make it sound bad."

"Ummmm...make 'vacation' plural. Then call them 'never-ending'."

"Good one!"

"Luxurious. No...super expensive. No...ultra luxury!"

"Awesome. One more!"

"Sizzling!"

"Perrrrrrfectomundo!"

Because that's what objective reporting is all about, boys and girls.

Because we can't use "uppity" any more. Gotta change with the times.

Carter? Alheimer's victim? Forgetting to claim the record for the longest time spent in captivity as Iranian hostages?

Reagan worked out a deal with them.

Carter worked out a deal with them -- not Reagan.
You could look it up. Called "Algiers Accord". Warren Christopher got that done.

Of course, the "liburrul media" played that down so it could juxtapose video of a jet leaving Iranian airspace (which it could not do the night before due to the Iran-Iraq war) at the same time Reagan was taking the oath.

Immediately after that inauguration Carter flew to Germany to meet them. Damn liburrul media didn't mention that either.

I see another brainwashed sheep who falls for the propaganda of the CIA controlled media that carter was the worst president till Obama came along once again.:rolleyes:No doubt you love mass murderer reagan as well who got the ball rolling for the destruction of american each president has contiuned and expanded on.

Never mind carter was not a mass murderer as every president starting Reagan has been who all started wars with other countries and he kept us out of wars but you stupid unthinking morons fall the propaganda of our CIA controlled media all the time that he was the worst till Obama came along.how fucking stupid americans are.makes me ashamed to be one. Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

Carter notes, with understandable pride, that his administration never dropped a bomb, never fired a shot. And he's the only POTUS since Herbert Hoover who can say that.

I'd say that, all by itself if you knew nothing else about his term, immediately disqualifies him from any consideration of "worst" anything.

well well,looks like when we are not in the sports section,we can have friendly conversations with each other the fact you not one of the brainwashed sheep who has fallen for the CIA propaganda on carter.:thup:

People seem to eat up mass murderers here at USMB and love them to death the fact Reagan was indeed a mass murderer starting wars with other countries,Nancy went and spent MILLIONS at the expense of american tax dollars for her own personal gain at the white house,yet USMB members love the reagans?:rolleyes: they might as well be huge fans of Hitler and Stalin while they are at it.:rolleyes:

lolol Pat Caddell is the 'Left' that's complaining? This is who Pat Caddell is:

Caddell is a regular guest on the Fox News Channel, and he is listed as an official 'Fox News Contributor'. This has earned him the label of a "Fox News Democrat" by critics such as liberal opinion magazine Salon.com.[1] He has also frequently appeared on the conservative website Ricochet.com discussing politics.[11][12][13]

According to Slate,
[14] Caddell was involved in identifying people willing to participate in the 2012 anti-Obama documentary The Hope and the Change, produced by Citizens United.

In the 2016 election cycle, Caddell exerted considerable influence in his capacity as advisor to reclusive contributor
Robert Mercer, who has been an increasingly important source of funding for American Patriot constitutional republican campaigns, including the successful candidacy of Donald Trump.[15]

I am just as uninterested in what Obama is doing now that he is no longer president as I am Carter. (Both are irrelevant but for their legacies. LOL)

Last edited:
Carter? Alheimer's victim? Forgetting to claim the record for the longest time spent in captivity as Iranian hostages?

Reagan worked out a deal with them.

Carter worked out a deal with them -- not Reagan.
You could look it up. Called "Algiers Accord". Warren Christopher got that done.

Of course, the "liburrul media" played that down so it could juxtapose video of a jet leaving Iranian airspace (which it could not do the night before due to the Iran-Iraq war) at the same time Reagan was taking the oath.

Immediately after that inauguration Carter flew to Germany to meet them. Damn liburrul media didn't mention that either.

This is one of the brainwashed sheep I was talking about.He got the two names mixed up in the FACT that REAGAN was the one with alzheimers.:haha:He obviously made a typing mistake there and MEANT to say Reagan.:D

murderers Reagan and Bush committed treason in the the October surprise delaying the release of the hostages so that bastard could get elected.:rolleyes:He clearly knows nothing at all about the REAL history of Reagan.Only what the evil CIA controlled media that Reagan and Bush had ties to has told him over the years. :D

Forum List

Back