Obama Thinks He is Still President

Okay none of us seem to have any hard evidence or know for sure, but I am pretty sure Obama is President now. I am pretty sure it is mostly him directing what Biden is allowed to say, what Biden is required to say, what Biden is required to sign or veto of legislation, what he is required to issue as executive orders. What's in it for him (Obama) I'm not sure but it might be interesting to follow the money there. Won't happen of course. But it might be interesting.

Again not conclusive evidence, but the fact that Obama is not on record as saying Biden should step down strongly suggests he is content to have Biden in the White House.
Do you have anything that makes you think that or just blind hatred for Obama and or Biden?

Asked by others and answered. I don't hate Obama or anybody else at all. But I sure hate what he and Biden did and are still doing to our country. There is nothing in the world to justify it.
What are they doing to our country?

Asked by others and answered. I don't hate Obama or anybody else at all. But I sure hate what he and Biden did and are still doing to our country. There is nothing in the world to justify it.
But most of those reasons are a pile of bizarre fantasies made up by paid liars.

But most of those reasons are a pile of bizarre fantasies made up by paid liars.
Well I have links to reliable sources for most of my observations of life in the Obama era. I also ran a business when Obama was President, a business that looked at the bottom lines of many other businesses, and I saw first hand what Obama economics was doing to people. Was doing to my husband and myself.

All you have is calling people liars because you don't like what they say.

Have a lovely evening.

Forum List

Back