Obama The Great Fear Mongerer of the 21st century

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I can't remember any one person that was so full of shit and lacking substance. I really do hope this pathetic mantra starts to reflect in the polls.

He went from blaming everyone else to scaring everyone else. Both attributes of a person who doesn't care what effects his actions have on others.

Leadership through intimidation and threat is not leadership. What should be alarming is how weak, naive, and foolish the press has become.

Maybe when nothing happens, the citizens will realize how full of shit he is

I think its funny about the 170 million people losing jobs.. Uhhh only a tad over 150 million have jobs you dumb pricks!

Everyday it's another crisis with the pos while he runs around the country on our dime with his on the road hate show.....Obama is a vile and despicable man and even a worst President

I can't remember any one person that was so full of shit and lacking substance. I really do hope this pathetic mantra starts to reflect in the polls.

He went from blaming everyone else to scaring everyone else. Both attributes of a person who doesn't care what effects his actions have on others.

That is fucking hilarious.

Why Terrorists Are Coming To Your Backyard | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News from The Heritage Foundation

Analysts talk about what Obama will do next to take your guns

Hank Williams Jr.: Obama Is 'A Muslim President Who Hates Farming, Hates The Military, Hates The U.S. And We Hate Him'

-----------------------------------

I can't remember any one person that was so full of shit and lacking substance.

I can. YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why hasn't this been moved to the rubber room or the flame zone?

Boy, you guys sure learn the Fox News propaganda well. Christ, just reading this I feel like O'Liely is in the room himself!

and it seems all you have learned is how to be parrot...fox news fox news fox news...try thinking up something on your own

Boy, you guys sure learn the Fox News propaganda well. Christ, just reading this I feel like O'Liely is in the room himself!

and it seems all you have learned is how to be parrot...fox news fox news fox news...try thinking up something on your own

OK, sure! Fuck Fox News and fuck YOU! Live like the scared of your own shadow because Hannity tells you to be child who falls for their shitik. Most MISinformed news viewers? Always Fox.

The Science of Fox News: Why Its Viewers are the Most Misinformed | Alternet

Fox News Viewers are the Most Misinformed: A Seventh Study Arrives to Prove It -- and Vindicate Jon Stewart! | ThinkProgress

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...med-people-fairleigh-dickinson_n_1106305.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...med-people-fairleigh-dickinson_n_1106305.html

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...university-study-fox-viewers-more-misinformed

Seven Surveys Make A Trend For Fox And Viewers | Blog | Media Matters for America

And this doesn't even scratch the surface.............

OK, sure! Fuck Fox News and fuck YOU! Live like the scared of your own shadow because Hannity tells you to be child who falls for their shitik. Most MISinformed news viewers? Always Fox.

The Science of Fox News: Why Its Viewers are the Most Misinformed | Alternet

Fox News Viewers are the Most Misinformed: A Seventh Study Arrives to Prove It -- and Vindicate Jon Stewart! | ThinkProgress

Fox News Viewers Know Less Than People Who Don't Watch Any News: Study

Fox News Viewers Know Less Than People Who Don't Watch Any News: Study

University Study: Fox Viewers More Misinformed - John A. Farrell (usnews.com)

Seven Surveys Make A Trend For Fox And Viewers | Blog | Media Matters for America

And this doesn't even scratch the surface.............

Media Matters
Huffington Post
John Stewart
Think Progress
And some random blogs?

Lol seriously?

And just to point out one more thing.......

This thread wasn't sourced by or made because of FOX NEWS so whats your point?

Can someone please post a clip of Obama overstating the effects of the sequester in such a way as to scare people?

Your nutter mouthpieces have done it to you again.

Everyday it's another crisis with the pos while he runs around the country on our dime with his on the road hate show.....Obama is a vile and despicable man and even a worst President

His priorities are not the people of the United States, This man only thinks about lining his own pockets.

Obama's Golf Weekend With Tiger Cost As Much As 341 Federal Workers Furloughed

Senator: Obama's Golf Weekend With Tiger Cost As Much As 341 Federal Workers Furloughed | The Weekly Standard

Media Matters
Huffington Post
John Stewart
Think Progress
And some random blogs?

Lol seriously?

And just to point out one more thing.......

This thread wasn't sourced by or made because of FOX NEWS so whats your point?

oh boy another vulgar Lefty and their left wing sites...no wonder they are parrots

Forum List

Back