Obama: The fall

the right hates this country and wants it drowned in the bath tub.

It becomes clearer and clearer every day

You must be aware that the Conservatives built this country. We love the country but not everybody in it. The problem with the left is you can't get them near a bath tub. Just look at some of your protesters.

Below is a snip-it from Karat hammer's op-ed. He nailed the entire "sequester" debacle in his analysis.

Obama: The fall - The Washington Post

Krauthammer, of course, gets it wrong again.

The sequester is turning into then "death of a thousand cuts" for the Republicans.

They are the ones that are crying like little children when their constituency is affected.

And they are illustrating, for all to see, that the only people they care about at all..are the wealthy.

All of a sudden..low and behold, congressional gridlock has disappeared for Air Traffic Controller furloughs..and the "spending" continues!

:lol:

Actually, Obama got his butt kicked. $83 billion in cuts? The US government spends roughly that much in a week. He made a mountain out of a molehill. A purely political stunt that backfired, hence his approval ratings.
Hasn't backfired in the slightest. Come 2014 you folks will be calling your fellow Americans names again to defend your abject failures at the voting booth.

The sequester is turning into then "death of a thousand cuts" for the Republicans.

They are the ones that are crying like little children when their constituency is affected.

And they are illustrating, for all to see, that the only people they care about at all..are the wealthy.

All of a sudden..low and behold, congressional gridlock has disappeared for Air Traffic Controller furloughs..and the "spending" continues!

Actually, Obama got his butt kicked. $83 billion in cuts? The US government spends roughly that much in a week. He made a mountain out of a molehill. A purely political stunt that backfired, hence his approval ratings.
Hasn't backfired in the slightest. Come 2014 you folks will be calling your fellow Americans names again to defend your abject failures at the voting booth.

Forgot 2010 already? I know Obama is still campaigning nonstop, but he won't be on the ticket.

You must be aware that the Conservatives built this country. We love the country but not everybody in it. The problem with the left is you can't get them near a bath tub. Just look at some of your protesters.

Conservatives didnt build shit. They had nothing to do with the constitution and tried to split the country during the civil war. Conservatives are hucksters and leeches that dress nice.

Below is a snip-it from Karat hammer's op-ed. He nailed the entire "sequester" debacle in his analysis.

It began with the sequester. Obama never believed the Republicans would call his bluff and let it go into effect. They did.

Taken by surprise, Obama cried wolf, predicting the end of everything we hold dear if the sequester was not stopped. It wasn’t. Nothing happened.

Highly embarrassed, and determined to indeed make (bad) things happen, the White House refused Republican offers to give it more discretion in making cuts. Bureaucrats were instructed to inflict maximum pain from minimal cuts, as revealed by one memo from the Agriculture Department demanding agency cuts that the public would feel.

The only thing Chic Krauthammer ever dialed in just so is his audience. Chic and Joe Scarbrough are what passes for smart among nutballs.

It is more likely Obama wanted the sequester and was covering that up by trying to divert the anger of his most loyal constituents - pod people in government and feeding off of government - at Republicans.

In any event only a moron would have given Bush League scum like Cantor and Ryan a red pencil and a copy of the budget.

Last edited:

Forgot 2010 already? I know Obama is still campaigning nonstop, but he won't be on the ticket.

Nope. Obama didnt foget it either. Hence the campaign. :lol:

Nope. Obama didnt foget it either. Hence the campaign. :lol:

His zombies won't come out without him on the ticket. All he is doing is riling up the right.

2010 baby.

Yea right! That's why the educated blue states have to support the "conservative" Slack jawed jesusland states, thankfully with the demographic shift we can watch you and your jesusland mentality spawn fade into history:laugh2::laugh2:

Not always a fan of Krauthammer, but I think he nailed this one. Obama's performance regarding the sequester was that of a petulant child. He came off as petty, childish and sophomoric. He promised the end of life as we know it, based on cuts in the rate of growth of spending; only the painfully dumb bought it.

Not me. I have always been a huge Charles Krauthammer fan. He is the most brilliant mind in news media today. There is no one who comes even close to Krauthammer. If you can think of someone name them! I don't think you'll find anyone. He is bar none - my favorite personality. - Jeremiah

Below is a snip-it from Krauthammer's op-ed. He nailed the entire "sequester" debacle in his analysis.

It began with the sequester. Obama never believed the Republicans would call his bluff and let it go into effect. They did.

Taken by surprise, Obama cried wolf, predicting the end of everything we hold dear if the sequester was not stopped. It wasn’t. Nothing happened.

Highly embarrassed, and determined to indeed make (bad) things happen, the White House refused Republican offers to give it more discretion in making cuts. Bureaucrats were instructed to inflict maximum pain from minimal cuts, as revealed by one memo from the Agriculture Department demanding agency cuts that the public would feel.

The sequester is turning into the "death of a thousand cuts" for the Republicans.

LOL...the level of denial you have to buy into is hilarious! There is no backlash for republicans. Indeed it is patently obvious that furloughs were unnecessary to begin with- making it mud on the face of the president and his supporters. Nor is it an unknown fact that republicans have always been willing and ready to sit down and look at how to implement cuts.

Below is proof that furloughs were never necessary- meaning that Obama wanted maximum pain to the public for political reasons...that's irresponsible and traitorous.

The measure gives the Transportation Department budget planners new flexibility for dealing with forced spending cuts, being allowed to shift money between accounts.

Last edited:
Not always a fan of Krauthammer, but I think he nailed this one. Obama's performance regarding the sequester was that of a petulant child. He came off as petty, childish and sophomoric. He promised the end of life as we know it, based on cuts in the rate of growth of spending; only the painfully dumb bought it.

Not me. I have always been a huge Charles Krauthammer fan. He is the most brilliant mind in news media today. There is no one who comes even close to Krauthammer. If you can think of someone name them! I don't think you'll find anyone. He is bar none - my favorite personality. - Jeremiah

I 100% agree!

Forum List

Back