Obama stomps feet and throws tantrum aimed at SCOTUS

:lol:

The Queen Mother of the Useful Idiots has spoken!

Rather than spout your usual ignorant, bigoted, partisan BS, why don't you open up your dime-store education and explain to us, in specific terms, how the court got their 7-2 Equal Protection decision wrong, and then explain to us, again, in specific terms, exactly what remedy the court could have -legally- applied.

Why would she waste time trying to explain something to somebody who has the IQ of an ameoba?
So, you can't answer the question either, huh?

Nope, am not an expert on your Constitution.
Neither are M14, yourself, Listening or Papageorgio.

Oh, don't get me wrong, M, Listening and Papa THINK they are, but I'd take the advice of an actual lawyer over wannabe constituional scholars any day of the week....especially in the case of M14, who has proven over and over again he is as dumb as a bag of rocks..

Last edited:
Why would she waste time trying to explain something to somebody who has the IQ of an ameoba?

Oh, don't get me wrong, M, Listening and Papa THINK they are, but I'd take the advice of an actual lawyer over wannabe constituional scholars any day of the week....especially in the case of M14, who has proven over and over again he is as dumb as a bag of rocks..

Constitutional scholars does not mean students but people that spend their professional lives teaching and learning the Constitution. I doubt if the average lawyer gets many Constitutional cases, divorce yes, Constitution, no.

Last edited:

And yet Jillian has refused to answer the question, so she has offered no advice for you to take.

Like Obama, she voted "Present".

Because the power of judicial review and power to declare laws unconstitutional was a practice and principle that predated the Constitution and was already in place in the colonies when the Constitution was written.

Before the Constitution we had the Articles of Confederation, are you suggesting that the the Supreme Court under the Articles was given the power to declare an act of Congress unconstitutional?
The question is not whether states had the power or England had the power but where in the Constitution was that power to declare an act of Congress unconstitutional given to the Supreme Court? Where in today's Constituton, the one we are using at the present time, the one ratified in 1788 is that power to be found?

It is found in the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution and in the right and jurisdiction of the Court to rule on which law applies when 2 laws conflict. In Marbury vs. Madison, you had a law passed by Congress that conflicted with Article III of the Constitution. The Court ruled that the Constitution was superior to the legislation.

Yes that was Marshall's reasoning, but where in the Constitution was the power given to the Court to decide that? Could the president have decided that was his power under the power that the laws be faithfully executed, or the Congress that all legislative powers be.... And what of the states under the 10th. Amendment. Today it seems a natural, and a tradition but nowhere in that Constitution does it say the Supreme Court has the power to.... That's why Marbury is so important, because Marshall said what the Constitution did not say.

Forum List

Back