Obama staffers can’t find work in Trump’s DC: ‘There are no jobs’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
GettyImages-621959056-1280x720.jpg

Oh boo hoo. You means they might be forced to leave the Beltway to live and work with the common people? How terrifying for them. I bet they'll immediately apply for therapeutic counseling.

Clinton aides appear to be having a harder time, both emotionally and practically.

There’s anger, there’s frustration, there’s anxiety, there’s burnout,” said Russ Finkelstein, a managing director at Clearly Next and longtime progressive career guru (including as a founding team member at the lefty jobs board Idealist.org) who has been counseling Clinton alumni.

People are in shock,” said Anastasia Kessler-Dellaccio, 35, who quit her job at Sister Cities International to run Foreign Policy Professionals for Hillary. Some Clinton campaign workers say they’ve lost their bearings because they’re so rattled by the differences in Trump’s values from those represented by Obama and Clinton.

Kessler-Dellaccio added, “I think people, myself included, are trying to figure out, ‘How do I recalibrate my dreams?’”

Although unnecessary, those who demand links will find more @ Obama staffers can’t find work in Trump’s DC: ‘There are no jobs’

Try Solyndra. (copied from the comments page).

They can go home and move into Mommies' basement, use ObamaCare like others up to age 26, hurry up. Get on for 2017.

What skill do they have? Cashing checks? Holding up Tea Party applications? Lying?

It's just proof that these people were completely out of touch with America, and were driven instead by their ideologies.
There is always work for people that want to work. Always, but you have to be flexible and open minded in your approach.
Are you willing to do what is best for America? Or are you only concerned about advancing your agenda regardless of who it harms?
If you are willing to do a good job and an honest day's work, there will always be work for you.
Not so if you wrap yourself up in a myopic ideology.

That trash can:

1-go to Canada like so many leftist filth claimed they would if Trump won
2-go to central/south america in place of all the millions of illegals their scumbag president brought in to the US; perhaps the countries down there like Honduras and Nicaragua will provide them with free healthcare, schooling, housing, and welfare

Last edited:
There were plenty of job offers in the comments where they can make at least $4000 a week...I'm sure they'll be fine.

I'm waiting for Trump to have his ties, and suits made in America by Americans, not by Chinese or Mexicans.

That red headed bitch looks more like Rosa Klebb each time I see her:

6a00d83451f25369e2014e5ffa2049970c-800wi

Who is that, and when did it start transgendering...........if it/she did? (sorry mods, just asking a question, and good to know these things, especially with links from the accurate MSM, hehehehehehe)

GettyImages-621959056-1280x720.jpg

Oh boo hoo. You means they might be forced to leave the Beltway to live and work with the common people? How terrifying for them. I bet they'll immediately apply for therapeutic counseling.

Clinton aides appear to be having a harder time, both emotionally and practically.

There’s anger, there’s frustration, there’s anxiety, there’s burnout,” said Russ Finkelstein, a managing director at Clearly Next and longtime progressive career guru (including as a founding team member at the lefty jobs board Idealist.org) who has been counseling Clinton alumni.

People are in shock,” said Anastasia Kessler-Dellaccio, 35, who quit her job at Sister Cities International to run Foreign Policy Professionals for Hillary. Some Clinton campaign workers say they’ve lost their bearings because they’re so rattled by the differences in Trump’s values from those represented by Obama and Clinton.

Kessler-Dellaccio added, “I think people, myself included, are trying to figure out, ‘How do I recalibrate my dreams?’”

Although unnecessary, those who demand links will find more @ Obama staffers can’t find work in Trump’s DC: ‘There are no jobs’

This makes me so happy. Fuck those corrupt assholes...every last one of them. Your SJW experiment was an abject failure.

They are afraid of having jobs were results matter. get a helmet snowflakes.

Forum List

Back