obama...spoiled brat, classless a*****e to the end, shows Trump little respect.....

Bzzzzzzz wrong. Now that he's got a cooperative congress, this is what will happen the first 100 days, more or less.

Now, as a narcissist you can count on Trump doing what he said he will do on the campaign trail.

Here's What Donald Trump Promised to Do in His First 100 Days as President

While some are still getting over the shock of Donald Trump's upset victory in Tuesday's election, others — like President-elect Trump himself — are looking to the future. Trump met with President Obama on Thursday to discuss the transition process.

Prior to his meeting with the president, Trump also sat down with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. During their meeting, he outlined his plan for his first 100 days in office.

The plan — which Trump refers to as his “Contract with the American Voter” — addresses three main issues: cleaning up Washington, protecting American workers, and restoring the rule of law.

In order to clean up Washington, Trump plans to address six key points:

1. Propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress.
  2. A hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health).
  3. A requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated.
  4. A 5-year ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service.
  5. A lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
  6. A complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
At the same time, Trump proposed seven actions that his administration would undertake in order to protect American workers:

1. I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205.
  2. I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
  3. I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator.
  4. I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately.
  5. I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' [sic] worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
  6. I will lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward.
  7. I will cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure.
The final part of Trump's plan, designed to restore national security, includes five steps that he himself would take:

1. Cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama.
  2. Begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.
  3. Cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities.
  4. Begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back.
  5. Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
In addition to his plan, Trump also listed several pieces of legislation he planned to pursue in conjunction with Congress at the beginning of his presidency. Some of the issues he plans to address through that legislation are as follows:

• His tax plan
  • Tariffs to prevent jobs from going overseas
  • A revenue neutral energy plan
  • A school choice plan that ends Common Core
  • A plan that repeals Obamacare and replaces it with health savings accounts
  • A plan for affordable child and dependent care
  • The wall
Senator McConnell, who said that he looked forward to working with Trump in the Senate, did take issue with one of the president-elect's proposed points:

“[Term limits] will not be on the agenda in the Senate. I would say we have term limits now — they're called elections.”

Beyond that, however, McConnell seemed to think the first 100 days would go smoothly: “I think most of the things that he's likely to advocate we're going to be enthusiastically for.”

I don't even know what alt. right means. You guys need to man up to the fact that Hussien Obama and Hillary have managed destroyed the Democrat party. Democrats have not been in such a bad state in almost 80 years. And now to fix things they've decided to go even further left and have hissy fits in the streets. Talk about having a total disconnect with reality. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back