The proper liberal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
This is a representative of liberalism. A Democrat pulls her pants down, and takes a dump in the street. Then picks it up and wipes it on a Trump sign. Liberals are you proud?
Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-10.43.43-PM-400x267.png

This is a representative of liberalism. A Democrat pulls her pants down, and takes a dump in the street. Then picks it up and wipes it on a Trump sign. Liberals are you proud?View attachment 97980

Garbage in, garbage out. Precisely the value of your OP.

Actually, OP makes good point. Liberals are self-assured megalomaniacs often driven to violence out of sense of their obvious moral superiority which in turn is based on the
brain dead lunacy that support for welfare demonstrates moral superiority and inevitability that everyone will surely understand once they see a liberal express their certainty by sh...ting on a Trump poster or see some other emotional display..

Last edited:
Is there a better representation of their message? Me thinks not....

Unfuckable, unemployable shitstain, shamelessly squatting to take a shit in public. I would have paid a month's salary to see that animal getting tased in mid-shit. LOL

This is a representative of liberalism. A Democrat pulls her pants down, and takes a dump in the street. Then picks it up and wipes it on a Trump sign. Liberals are you proud?View attachment 97980

Garbage in, garbage out. Precisely the value of your OP.

Actually, OP makes good point. Liberals are driven to violence out of sense of their obvious moral superiority which is based on the lunacy that support for welfare shows moral superiority and inevitability.

Welp, that just smells like partisan bullshit to me. :dunno:

Stupid ass OP has nothing better to do but post disgusting pictures and spew lies.

Stupid ass OP has nothing better to do but post disgusting pictures and spew lies.
?? Liberals are very self-assured and feel violence is justified. They support welfare so they are morally superior and can do what they want. Now do you understand?

Why not get with your Mom and try to put into words why you think it is BS??

Get with my Mom? Are you a six-year-old?
I was thinking you were about 10 to 15 years old because you said it seemed like BS to you but it didn’t even occur to you to present a reason as to why it seem like BS. Now do you understand?

I understand you're a worthless winger dip shit. Do I get a prize?

Why not get with your Mom and try to put into words why you think it is BS??

Get with my Mom? Are you a six-year-old?
I was thinking you were about 10 to 15 years old because you said it seemed like BS to you but it didn’t even occur to you to present a reason as to why it seem like BS. Now do you understand?

I understand you're a worthless winger dip shit. Do I get a prize?
You said you thought it was BS but you didn’t even realize that you need to present a reason for thinking it was BS. Do you see why they say that liberalism is based on ignorance?

but you didn’t even realize that you need to present a reason for thinking it was BS

No, I don't need a reason for knowing your nonsense is BS. Here's the thing: I'm not required to do shit for you, petunia. I ain't your fucking monkey. Figure it out yourself, you shit dwelling, partisan winger dip shit. You can deal with that reality or not, I give no fucks either way.

You make binary partisan statements like "all liberals do this". From your lacking commentary so far, you seem to have quite the inferiority complex about the 'other' political tribe. This tells me you're pretty fucking ignorant.

Thus, I don't need any further explanation into your snowflake psyche to know when it comes to politics, you present a bare minimum of knowledge. I can give you a plethora of reasons to be pissed off at Democrats and it would sail over your stupid, pointy head. Stop wasting my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back