Blubber Butt Michael Moore: "We Will Resist"

Well at least he admitted that many of the people who voted for Reump were actually the same people that voted for Obama.

The country is way too divided to remain intact. It would be no different if hilly had been elected. The USA is becoming SA with no united about it.

Well at least he admitted that many of the people who voted for Reump were actually the same people that voted for Obama.
He needs to go out and walk the streets and protest so he can lose some of his massive fat content.

The country is way too divided to remain intact. It would be no different if hilly had been elected. The USA is becoming SA with no united about it.
Michael Moore would lead an uprising...until it was lunchtime then he would have to quit.

Perhaps you should get out?
Get out of which side, which fraction? Surely you are not delusional enough to think that the lies and riots indicate strength and unity. The country is breaking up. No one need get out. They can stay in the little piece they have.

Get out of which side, which fraction? Surely you are not delusional enough to think that the lies and riots indicate strength and unity. The country is breaking up. No one need get out. They can stay in the little piece they have.
You hate it so much you should get out. No one wants you anti-American trash here.

You hate it so much you should get out. No one wants you anti-American trash here.
Apparently her days consist of getting drunk and talking to her cats.

she is to much of a coward to do that.....she moans about how fucked California is,but wont move,same with the Country....
Why should I get out when I can watch my predictions coming true around me.

Too bad only the Portland protests turned into a riot. Chicago would be a better bitch to burn down.

Where did that come from? Hmmm burn this bitch down. Ferguson wasn't it? The new national motto courtesy of what's left of the dead democrats. Burn this bitch down. Fitting isn't it?

Dead Democrats. Isn't that a rock band?

He needs to go out and walk the streets and protest so he can lose some of his massive fat content.
He was out wheezing yesterday. Not a pretty sight :eek:
He spews out these hateful diatribes and then whines about how America is "a racist divided nation."

she is to much of a coward to do that.....she moans about how fucked California is,but wont move,same with the Country....

Too bad only the Portland protests turned into a riot. Chicago would be a better bitch to burn down.

Where did that come from? Hmmm burn this bitch down. Ferguson wasn't it? The new national motto courtesy of what's left of the dead democrats. Burn this bitch down. Fitting isn't it?

Do it to Chicago like Ferguson. Chicago is black radical capital of the United States. Can you take San Francisco with you too?

my prediction about you came true quite a while ago....you are the person who holds the coats, while those whose coats you are holding go out and do what you are to scared to do....translates to....coward....

seal_dem_party.jpg

Forum List

Back