Obama: Snowden is not a traitor...he is a whistleblower.

I don't think he is a traitor for pointing out that the government is violating our rights

He could be considered a true patriot.

Of course he isn't.
He's interested in the people over the government, clearly a traitor for considering freedom over snooping.

that the nation, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

A load of old bollocks...as far as your spies are concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the word that describes Snowden is criminal no matter how you feel about his actions he signed a oath not to reveal any of what went on which he broke and he needs to answer for it. For me he needs to come back be given a trial so he can make is case and let a jury decide if his actions were criminal or not.

I think the word that describes Snowden is criminal no matter how you feel about his actions he signed a oath not to reveal any of what went on which he broke and he needs to answer for it. For me he needs to come back be given a trial so he can make is case and let a jury decide if his actions were criminal or not.

Is failing to report a serious crime an offence in America?

No, he is a Benedict Arnold who sold out his country and then ran to several communist countries to seek refuge. Please continue to call him a whistle blower after the next terrorist attack that orchestrated from information he has handed to our enemies.

YOU SHOULD BE PROUD! Nominate him for the Nobel Prize will you? I am sure he will be given a hardy welcome to pick up his award....

I do not have a link yet...just heard it on the news.
Obama has urged the Justice Department (in his pocket) to NOT prosecute Eric Snowden.
He is a whistle blower instead.
Stay tuned.

Not going to happen. If it did, you would have Snowden wannabes coming out of every window in NSA land...

When I enlisted in the military I signed an oath to follow the orders of the President of the United States. Had the President ordered me to attack fellow Americans for no good reason, I would have gladly disobeyed said order. Would that make me a criminal, or a patriot?

No, he is a Benedict Arnold who sold out his country and then ran to several communist countries to seek refuge. Please continue to call him a whistle blower after the next terrorist attack that orchestrated from information he has handed to our enemies.

YOU SHOULD BE PROUD! Nominate him for the Nobel Prize will you? I am sure he will be given a hardy welcome to pick up his award....

How did he sell the country out when its our own country that is spying on us. What military data was compromised?

Last edited:

When I enlisted in the military I signed an oath to follow the orders of the President of the United States. Had the President ordered me to attack fellow Americans for no good reason, I would have gladly disobeyed said order. Would that make me a criminal, or a patriot?

That would be for a military court to decide just as a civilian court should decide if Snowdens actions are criminal.

Snowden is a low life, belly crawling, slime sucking, shit eating treasonous coward.

Snowden betrayed his country and is a coward who does not the courage of his so-called "Convictions". Snowden is such a hero for free speech that he, unlike Ellsberg, ran as fast as his traitorous feet could go.

IF Snowden is such a damn hero, he would stand up and face up. He has done neither.

Snowden is coward.

A yellow belly coward.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

What information did he hand "the enemy?"

As far as the Nobel Peace Prize, I know a certain man who was awarded one so that he could proceed with drone strikes, needless wars and unwarranted surveillance on Americans. All hail Obama! :doubt:

Snowden is a low life, belly crawling, slime sucking, shit eating treasonous coward.

Snowden betrayed his country and is a coward who does not the courage of his so-called "Convictions". Snowden is such a hero for free speech that he, unlike Ellsberg, ran as fast as his traitorous feet could go.

IF Snowden is such a damn hero, he would stand up and face up. He has done neither.

Snowden is coward.

A yellow belly coward.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

Because sticking around to face the music worked out so well for Bradley Manning... :eusa_whistle:

Would you feel the same way if it weren't the government but a chemical company illegally pollluting a stream feeding a reservoir? He signed an oath saying he would never reveal the carcinogens being dumped into the water supply isn't that a crime?

I do not have a link yet...just heard it on the news.
Obama has urged the Justice Department (in his pocket) to NOT prosecute Eric Snowden.
He is a whistle blower instead.
Stay tuned.

All I heard yesterday was President Obama was being lobbied by some group or other to have this be the case. Haven't watched anything today though. So not sure if he actually said it. If he did, it'd be 180deg flip-flop on his previous statements.

For the record, though Snowden did something good, it doesn't change the fact he broke the law, violated his chain of command, and is a traitor for violating his NDA revealing national security information.

So while I'd award him a medal, it's be awarded posthumously after the firing squad.

Forum List

Back