Obama 'snitch' program put on notice !!!!

The federal government has absolutely NO BUSINESS what-so-ever SPYING ON US in order to know what we're discussing--UNLESS--we are threatening this country--by planning an attack on it--& or planning on doing something illegal--PERIOD.

So...you were AGAINST the Patriot Act?

THE PATRIOT ACT was enacted directly after 9/11 to protect the citizens of this country against another terrorist attack. You know it, I know it. AGAIN--you name me one single AMERICAN citizen who has had their rights violated by the Patriot Act. You can't--because there aren't any.

It's a long stretch from that-- to you don't like my proposal over Health Care & I want to know who you are. You might has well report the 52% of the American populace that are against this health care bill to this administration.

Seems to me they're more interested in what's being said than who is saying it. If somebody sends out a mass emailing filled with a bunch of BS about the proposed legislation it's out there in the public now. If someone forwards that to the WH, that's not spying.

Maybe after watching how RW spinmeisters and propangandists have operated over the last 15+ years this is just an attempt to counterract the bullshit. Nobody's rights are gonna get violated just because someone shares a chain email he received talking shit about the healthcare reform proposals.

Oh--geez give me a freakin break will you! It's NONE of the Federal Governments business what everyday--law abiding--tax paying citizens talk about. Got it?

So, again, I ask you ....did you support the Patriot Act or not? It DID allow the government to listen in on everyday, law abiding, tax paying citizens, after all.

So...you were AGAINST the Patriot Act?

THE PATRIOT ACT was enacted directly after 9/11 to protect the citizens of this country against another terrorist attack. You know it, I know it. AGAIN--you name me one single AMERICAN citizen who has had their rights violated by the Patriot Act. You can't--because there aren't any.

It's a long stretch from that-- to you don't like my proposal over Health Care & I want to know who you are. You might has well report the 52% of the American populace that are against this health care bill to this administration.

Seems to me they're more interested in what's being said than who is saying it. If somebody sends out a mass emailing filled with a bunch of BS about the proposed legislation it's out there in the public now. If someone forwards that to the WH, that's not spying.

Maybe after watching how RW spinmeisters and propangandists have operated over the last 15+ years this is just an attempt to counterract the bullshit. Nobody's rights are gonna get violated just because someone shares a chain email he received talking shit about the healthcare reform proposals.

Again--the POTUS has the bully pulpit. The last time he got up to talk about his health care plan it ended up with the Gates/Crowley incident (out of his stupidity) commenting about it.

He can form a panel forum of questions & answers on NATIONAL T.V. He could have done this since DAY ONE. Instead he choses to put out his SS--the snitch squad--on your neighbor to see if there are any "fishy" comments out there.

Obama already knows what the "fishy" comments are--he just doesn't want to address them. Maybe because a lot of these fishy comments are TRUE.

Last edited:
Do you want to clarify yourself--or should I report you to the White House for flipping around like a fish out of water?

IF you need me to clarify my statement, then you are too stupid to report me to your Mommy, much less the White House. Run along now...

Do you want to clarify yourself--or should I report you to the White House for flipping around like a fish out of water?

IF you need me to clarify my statement, then you are too stupid to report me to your Mommy, much less the White House. Run along now...

I see the thumbsuckers are still up & it's way past their bedtime. :clap2:

There will be more challenges to this most Unamerican behavior.

Its astounding there are half wits that will defend this encroachment on privacy and free speech put out by Obama and his administration.

Bush/Cheney did not need such an innocent, open way to find out what was being said.

They were tapping our phones, emails and mail. They knew what everybody was doing, thinking, saying.

I prefer Obama and his methods.
Complete bullshit.

But, idiot, let's say it's true. OBAMA not only is continuing this, he's EXPANDED IT! Weren't you paying attention when they not only re-upped the Patriot Act, but expanded it?

You mindless Obamaphiles, so gullible and so stupid.

You cetainly are angry.

A little anger management may be called for.

these lib morons supporting Obama need to look up project echelon and when it was started and by whom and what it does

:eusa_whistle:

Again--the POTUS has the bully pulpit. The last time he got up to talk about his health care plan it ended up with the Gates/Crowley incident (out of his stupidity) commenting about it.

He can form a panel forum of questions & answers on NATIONAL T.V. He could have done this since DAY ONE. Instead he choses to put out his SS--the snitch squad--on your neighbor to see if there are any "fishy" comments out there.

Obama already knows what the "fishy" comments are--he just doesn't want to address them. Maybe because a lot of these fishy comments are TRUE.

Why do you hate Obama so vehemently?

What are the origins of your screen name oreo?

Bush/Cheney did not need such an innocent, open way to find out what was being said.

They were tapping our phones, emails and mail. They knew what everybody was doing, thinking, saying.

I prefer Obama and his methods.
Complete bullshit.

But, idiot, let's say it's true. OBAMA not only is continuing this, he's EXPANDED IT! Weren't you paying attention when they not only re-upped the Patriot Act, but expanded it?

You mindless Obamaphiles, so gullible and so stupid.

You cetainly are angry.

A little anger management may be called for.

What do you expect? Here we have a current government that YOU elected--who admitted does not read massive new spending bills--who recently shoved a 787 BILLION dollar so-called economic stimulus bill down our throats--that was loaded with political pay-backs--earmarks & pork--the next week signed off on another 450 BILLION dollar Ominus bill that was loaded with over 9000 goodies aka earmarks in it.

This while Americans have tightened their belts to the extreme--are struggling--we have this big spending government that makes Wall Streeters look like the good guys.

Barack Obama takes 6 long months to pick out a dog for his daughters & then tries to shove down a 1017 page bill (that no one has read) in 3 weeks.

Then he puts out his ss (the sheple squad) to turn in their neighbor--over "fishy comments."

And you think Americans are going to take this crap--I don't think so.

Last edited:

STRAWMAN ALERT!!!!!!!!

he never said he hated anyone

Why do think I hate Barack Obama? I don't--I think he is a very personable--likeable guy. I DON'T LIKE HIS POLICIES.

What is it about you liberals? GEEZ--I have seen some of you just go ape sh....t over Sarah Palin about her personally--but list nothing about her politically. Do you guys ever pay attention to POLICY? Never mind don't answer that--because if you did Barack Obama WOULD not be POTUS today.

Last edited:
I hate Obama.

Because he's a lying sack of shit, and overall con artist and a massive spender.

The origin of my screen name is a Greek Soldier/historian of some 2500 years ago.

Forum List

Back