Obama Slapped Us Again - His Mosque Visit

"Current estimates are about 3 million total. 1% of the population."

No problem then if the president visits, is it?

Well, when he speaks at a Catholic university and insists that the cross be covered, but speaks later at a mosque under the symbols of Islam, it does rather destroy any credibility of his claim to be a Christian.

Other than that, no. No problem, since his sympathies are obvious, and no surprise.

Obama asked that the cross be covered at a catholic college? you got a link?

Google. My research rates are high.

well I googled a little but am still not sure-----seems Georgetown covered
a cross----a little---------no one seems to be claiming responsibility

Georgetown University is run by the Jesuits. They would have no reason to cover a cross unless requested.

Another reason after 37 years, I'm leaving this liberal shit hole called California come June. I'm retiring and going back home to TN.

-Geaux
==============

Tennessee Bill Would Prohibit Public Schools From Teaching About Islam

In response to complaints from Tennessee parents that what their children are being taught about Islam borders on indoctrination, a Republican lawmaker in the state has proposed legislation to prohibit schools from teaching “religious doctrine” until high school.

Rep. Sheila Butt’s proposed bill comes at a time when anti-Islamic sentiment has been surfacing at schools across the country. If enacted, the bill would ban schools from teaching students younger than 10th grade about Islam or other topics the state decides constitute “religious doctrine.”

“I think that probably the teaching that is going on right now in seventh, eighth grade is not age appropriate,” Butt, who claims her bill isn’t targeted at Islam, told the Tennessean. “They are not able to discern a lot of times whether its indoctrination or whether they’re learning about what a religion teaches.”

Tennessee Bill Would Prohibit Public Schools From Teaching About Islam

I don't think it's appropriate for high-school either. Leave it for college and even then only if you're taking a course of instruction that requires it.

Well, when he speaks at a Catholic university and insists that the cross be covered, but speaks later at a mosque under the symbols of Islam, it does rather destroy any credibility of his claim to be a Christian.

Other than that, no. No problem, since his sympathies are obvious, and no surprise.
That's only your words. No objective source can be found that Obama ever requested anything of the sort.

This is why the sane 90% of America will have nothing to do with the crazy 10%.

Pictures taken at the speech show the well-known cross covered.
You said Obama had it covered, but you can't prove it, so you knowingly lied.

Georgetown University is run by the Jesuits. They would have no reason to cover a cross unless requested.

ok-----as far as I am concerned -----I still don't know who asked

His visit to the House of Terrorism was a direct effort to piss off America. It's akin to 'If I had a son' or his apology tour. Obama is the most hateful man in the office ever.

-Geaux
=======

Obama Visits Mosque: ‘Islam Has Always Been Part of America’

President Obama spoke warmly about Islam during his speech at a mosque today, highlighting the contributions that Muslims had made to the fabric of American society.

“Islam has always been part of America,” he said, detailing the beginnings of the religion among African slaves brought to America. He also pointed out that Thomas Jefferson wrote in the Virginia statute for religious freedom that the “Mohammedan” should have his faith protected in the United States.

Obama Visits Mosque: ‘Islam Has Always Been Part of America’ - Breitbart
I like how out of all the places he could have picked... He chose a mosque with known ties to terrorism.

What a total douche he is.

You leftist scum are being willfully ignorant here. It should be clear to all what is going on here: Obama is intentionally giving the middle finger to what he sees as the white power structure and is using this place of worship as a prop, as his is prone to doing. He is simultaneously establishing his Muslim bone fides so that he can have the support of the shit hole countries from which they slithered when he seeks the position of Secretary General at the UN when he exits the WH. With Obama you always have to ask yourself, "What's in it for HIM?"

You leftist scum are being willfully ignorant here. It should be clear to all what is going on here: Obama is intentionally giving the middle finger to what he sees as the white power structure and is using this place of worship as a prop, as his is prone to doing. He is simultaneously establishing his Muslim bone fides so that he can have the support of the shit hole countries from which they slithered when he seeks the position of Secretary General at the UN when he exits the WH. With Obama you always have to ask yourself, "What's in it for HIM?"

Are you insane?

His visit to the House of Terrorism was a direct effort to piss off America. It's akin to 'If I had a son' or his apology tour. Obama is the most hateful man in the office ever.

-Geaux
=======

Obama Visits Mosque: ‘Islam Has Always Been Part of America’

President Obama spoke warmly about Islam during his speech at a mosque today, highlighting the contributions that Muslims had made to the fabric of American society.

“Islam has always been part of America,” he said, detailing the beginnings of the religion among African slaves brought to America. He also pointed out that Thomas Jefferson wrote in the Virginia statute for religious freedom that the “Mohammedan” should have his faith protected in the United States.

Obama Visits Mosque: ‘Islam Has Always Been Part of America’ - Breitbart
I like how out of all the places he could have picked... He chose a mosque with known ties to terrorism.

What a total douche he is.

He even fails at being a douche

Well Georgetown scheduled the event. Or minimally allowed it to be held there.

It could,assuming it's not some rightwingnut fantasy, have been the result of discussions between the school and the group. Either way, the president is unlikely to have made any of those types of decisions -- same as he isn't organizing the menu (which is likely not to have had pork on it)

You should probably have facts before you allow your delusions to control you

12662419_583010648517375_4660267552881532420_n.jpg

Only the far right boobies would consider Obama's mosque visit to be disrespectful.

Place the visit in the context that the far right hates the rest of America.
Not at all. Islam does not represent America. -Geaux
Only you said that. Islam does have about six million religionists living here. They are a part of America, Geaux.

Maybe yours. Not my America-Geaux
Your America(the concept of) is dying out quickly. A diverse, multi-cultural America is quickly replacing it, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
True. The country is being changed with no shred of the old remaining. It is a new nation.

Why do you think this new country deserves any patriotism or loyalty? Once the country has changed, all those bonds of fellow countrymen are cut.

This "The country is being changed with no shred of the old remaining" is false.

Are you insane?
Obama Could Become President of the Whole World

This "The country is being changed with no shred of the old remaining" is false.
The land mass remains. The name might remain because the landmass has to be called something. As you pointed out, the country is changing. It is becoming multicultural and diverse as a matter of policy not reality. It is, in fact, becoming a different country than the one it was as short as 50 years ago. What do we owe the new country? Do we owe anything at all to the new countrymen who ALSO owe allegiance to some other country?

Forum List

Back