Obama sends troops to the US Mexico border. Can you believe this fool?

Just about all nations on earth have Military deployed on their borders. I like what Trump's doing. It's about time an American President really did something about our Immigration nightmare. Go Trump! :thup:
They will be going to the Northern border too, right?

Do we have as big of a problem on the Northern border?
"Just about all nations on earth have Military deployed on their borders".....why would the Northern border not be included? And yes, the Northern Border is a sieve....perhaps even worse because it's easier for people to get into Canada and then the U.S. than it is for people to get into Mexico and then the U.S.

I think right now, the priority is the Southern Border. But if we bring all our troops home from our numerous foreign occupations, we'll likely have enough resources to secure both North and South.

Trump is not the first president to deploy the National Guard to the U.S.-Mexico border
Guess Obama was a racist too huh?
That's right, let's expose the hypocrites in all their TDS.

Trump was neither the first, nor will he likely be the last.

O'bama sent the National Guard. So did Dubya.

Rump is talking about sending the military.

You do know the difference ---- right?

When did Congress declare war with Mexico then? Refresh us. I must have slept through it the same way you slept through the distinction between "National Guard" and "the US Army".
Umm, you may wish to check your FACTS before you go spouting off at the mouth, er keyboard, about that which you are ill informed.
Trump's sending troops to the border to take on 200 kids and parents (opinion) - CNN
Trump says he may send '2,000 to 4,000' National Guard troops to the border - CNNPolitics

Just about all nations on earth have Military deployed on their borders. I like what Trump's doing. It's about time an American President really did something about our Immigration nightmare. Go Trump! :thup:

seems like an economy decision to me------good idea---it is NOT
A DECLARATION OF WAR

What do you think the Army is there for?

It IS in effect a declaration of war. THAT'S WHAT THE ARMY DOES. :banghead:

The Army can't declare war. But regardless, the US doesn't declare war anymore. When's the last time the US officially declared war?

I believe that would be 1941.

The Army doesn't declare war, Congress does. But when it does ---- that's what the Army exists for --- War.

"Just about all nations on earth have Military deployed on their borders".....why would the Northern border not be included? And yes, the Northern Border is a sieve....perhaps even worse because it's easier for people to get into Canada and then the U.S. than it is for people to get into Mexico and then the U.S.
All borders (including seacoasts and ports) should be sealed completely, and any invaders crossing them, should be arrested and LOCKED UP immediately, to await deportation or imprisonment (in a hell hole)
You mean a "shithole" don't you?

Go ahead, you can say it. It's 'Presidential' now.

Trump is not the first president to deploy the National Guard to the U.S.-Mexico border

When did Congress declare war with Mexico then? Refresh us. I must have slept through it the same way you slept through the distinction between "National Guard" and "the US Army".
Umm, you may wish to check your FACTS before you go spouting off at the mouth, er keyboard, about that which you are ill informed.
Trump's sending troops to the border to take on 200 kids and parents (opinion) - CNN
Trump says he may send '2,000 to 4,000' National Guard troops to the border - CNNPolitics

"umm", I heard it directly from Rump himself. And I quote....

“We are preparing for the military to secure our border between Mexico and the United States,” Trump told reporters this week.

duh?

Is Rump using the phrase "the military" to mean "the National Guard"?

Does he not know the difference?

And we put this klown IN CHARGE of it? :wtf:
I mean that would be like taking your car for repair to a Yanamamo village where they've never seen a car.

Give Progressives CA, let them relocate there - and build a wall between CA and AZ

"umm", I heard it directly from Rump himself. And I quote....

“We are preparing for the military to secure our border between Mexico and the United States,” Trump told reporters this week.

duh?

Is Rump using the phrase "the military" to mean "the National Guard"?

Does he not know the difference?

And we put this klown IN CHARGE of it? :wtf:
I mean that would be like taking your car for repair to a Yanamamo village where they've never seen a car.
Are you saying, then, that CNN has it wrong? Along with every other outlet that is say the same thing? Where are you getting this from? Alex Jones?

Give Progressives CA, let them relocate there - and build a wall between CA and AZ
Better add Nevada and Idaho to the wall, and let them have the left, er west, coast. LOL

Why? What do you have in mind?

Remember how you used to pretend to be in the military? Sadly that you don't know anything about risk assessments is yet another way you prove you lied.

Of course that you think you learned that government can safely use guns, but citizens can't is the most obvious tell you were lying

It's what passes for wit on the left. Sad, isn't it? She was in the pretend military. That's where she learned that the military doesn't discriminate by focusing on actual threats but they randomly disperse

A DECLARATION OF WAR

You believe that when armies protect their country's borders, that's a declaration of war against their neighbors???

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OMG, you're an imbecile

Why would they go up there?

Bodecea was in the faux military you know. You need to understand military strategy like she does to understand it. It's very complicated. Most people think you send troops to the threat. Bodecea knows better

A DECLARATION OF WAR

You believe that when armies protect their country's borders, that's a declaration of war against their neighbors???

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OMG, you're an imbecile

Yeah, he's not real bright .

A DECLARATION OF WAR

OMG, you're an imbecile

Yeah, he's not real bright .

It's incredible how leftists so value the esteem of their peers they are willing to make themselves look like complete and utter imbeciles to accomplish that

Bodecea was in the faux military you know. You need to understand military strategy like she does to understand it. It's very complicated. Most people think you send troops to the threat. Bodecea knows better

I thought there was something fishy there .I haven't really seen hoards of Canadians descending out of the mountains on our northern border.

I thought there was something fishy there .I haven't really seen hoards of Canadians descending out of the mountains on our northern border.

No, you don't "see" them descending. They're that clever. That's why Bodecea makes the big bucks in military planning and we don't. She recognizes that a million criminals coming into the United States a year from Mexico is just a diversion to get us to take our eyes off the real threat. Bloodthirsty Canadians.

That's our Bodecea, smart like a dead fish ...

Forum List

Back