Obama sends troops to the US Mexico border. Can you believe this fool?

Just about all nations on earth have Military deployed on their borders. I like what Trump's doing. It's about time an American President really did something about our Immigration nightmare. Go Trump! :thup:
They will be going to the Northern border too, right?

Why would they go up there?

Bodecea was in the faux military you know. You need to understand military strategy like she does to understand it. It's very complicated. Most people think you send troops to the threat. Bodecea knows better

I thought there was something fishy there .I haven't really seen hoards of Canadians descending out of the mountains on our northern border.

No, you don't "see" them descending. They're that clever. That's why Bodecea makes the big bucks in military planning and we don't. She recognizes that a million criminals coming into the United States a year from Mexico is just a diversion to get us to take our eyes off the real threat. Bloodthirsty Canadians.

That's our Bodecea, smart like a dead fish ...

And then there's that angle that if we're gonna send troops to watch the mexicans then we need to send an equal amount to watch the white folks .

Bodecea was in the faux military you know. You need to understand military strategy like she does to understand it. It's very complicated. Most people think you send troops to the threat. Bodecea knows better

I thought there was something fishy there .I haven't really seen hoards of Canadians descending out of the mountains on our northern border.

No, you don't "see" them descending. They're that clever. That's why Bodecea makes the big bucks in military planning and we don't. She recognizes that a million criminals coming into the United States a year from Mexico is just a diversion to get us to take our eyes off the real threat. Bloodthirsty Canadians.

And then there's that angle that if we're gonna send troops to watch the mexicans then we need to send an equal amount to watch the white folks .

Yes, Bodecea isn't racist. she hates white people

Just about all nations on earth have Military deployed on their borders. I like what Trump's doing. It's about time an American President really did something about our Immigration nightmare. Go Trump! :thup:

Do we have as big of a problem on the Northern border?

seems like an economy decision to me------good idea---it is NOT
A DECLARATION OF WAR

What do you think the Army is there for?

It IS in effect a declaration of war. THAT'S WHAT THE ARMY DOES. :banghead:

You believe that when armies protect their country's borders, that's a declaration of war against their neighbors???

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OMG, you're an imbecile

Oboy, wish I could make up fake quotes and attribute them to somebody else. Unfortunately I can't do that since I'm equipped to actually address the point, rather than trying to change it.

Just lucky I guess.

Trump is not the first president to deploy the National Guard to the U.S.-Mexico border
Guess Obama was a racist too huh?
That's right, let's expose the hypocrites in all their TDS.

Trump was neither the first, nor will he likely be the last.

O'bama sent the National Guard. So did Dubya.

Rump is talking about sending the military.

You do know the difference ---- right?

When did Congress declare war with Mexico then? Refresh us. I must have slept through it the same way you slept through the distinction between "National Guard" and "the US Army".
Umm, you may wish to check your FACTS before you go spouting off at the mouth, er keyboard, about that which you are ill informed.
Trump's sending troops to the border to take on 200 kids and parents (opinion) - CNN
Trump says he may send '2,000 to 4,000' National Guard troops to the border - CNNPolitics

"umm", I heard it directly from Rump himself. And I quote....

“We are preparing for the military to secure our border between Mexico and the United States,” Trump told reporters this week.

duh?

Is Rump using the phrase "the military" to mean "the National Guard"?

Does he not know the difference?

And we put this klown IN CHARGE of it? :wtf:
I mean that would be like taking your car for repair to a Yanamamo village where they've never seen a car.
Are you saying, then, that CNN has it wrong? Along with every other outlet that is say the same thing? Where are you getting this from? Alex Jones?

I wouldn't know what CNN said. I heard that in Rump's own voice. And I linked it.
You want me to come over and click the link for you or what?

Do we have as big of a problem on the Northern border?

seems like an economy decision to me------good idea---it is NOT
A DECLARATION OF WAR

What do you think the Army is there for?

It IS in effect a declaration of war. THAT'S WHAT THE ARMY DOES. :banghead:

You believe that when armies protect their country's borders, that's a declaration of war against their neighbors???

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OMG, you're an imbecile

Oboy, wish I could make up fake quotes and attribute them to somebody else. Unfortunately I can't do that since I'm equipped to actually address the point, rather than trying to change it.

Just lucky I guess.

Addressing what you said is changing the point. Got it. Thanks for that hillbilly tip of the day.

Let's get back to how you think 40% is a majority and 60% is a minority ...

Trump is not the first president to deploy the National Guard to the U.S.-Mexico border
Guess Obama was a racist too huh?
That's right, let's expose the hypocrites in all their TDS.

Trump was neither the first, nor will he likely be the last.

When did Congress declare war with Mexico then? Refresh us. I must have slept through it the same way you slept through the distinction between "National Guard" and "the US Army".
Umm, you may wish to check your FACTS before you go spouting off at the mouth, er keyboard, about that which you are ill informed.
Trump's sending troops to the border to take on 200 kids and parents (opinion) - CNN
Trump says he may send '2,000 to 4,000' National Guard troops to the border - CNNPolitics

“We are preparing for the military to secure our border between Mexico and the United States,” Trump told reporters this week.

duh?

I mean that would be like taking your car for repair to a Yanamamo village where they've never seen a car.
Are you saying, then, that CNN has it wrong? Along with every other outlet that is say the same thing? Where are you getting this from? Alex Jones?

I wouldn't know what CNN said. I heard that in Rump's own voice. And I linked it.

Yes, the military is there to secure our borders. Any questions? Read the Constitution

Odd.....some of my best friends are white people.

duh?

Yes, the military is there to secure our borders. Any questions? Read the Constitution
Since when? And I have a copy of the Constitution....can you name the Article and Section so I can look it up?

Why are you friends with racists?

duh?

Since when? And I have a copy of the Constitution....can you name the Article and Section so I can look it up?

Bodecea: What does the military have to do with securing our borders???

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OMG, you pretended you were in the military and you didn't even know what the role of the military is in this country. That's classic. OMG.

It's Article IV Section 4, my dear. You may want to remember that in case you ever decide to pretend you were in the military again.

:backpedal::backpedal::backpedal::backpedal::backpedal:

duh?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

OMG, you pretended you were in the military and you didn't even know what the role of the military is in this country. That's classic. OMG.

It's Article IV Section 4, my dear. You may want to remember that in case you ever decide to pretend you were in the military again.

You mean this Article IV, Section 4?
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them from Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence."

Where's the military mentioned in that Section? I just stated the entire thing.

Well, I DO kind of feel sorry for my RW friends, now that you mention it. So, it's pity.

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them from Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence."

Seriously? A high school degree was a dream to you, huh? You don't get the connection between protecting States from invasion and defending our borders? Every time I think I can't think any less of you ...

You are seriously dumb. So just for shits and giggles, what did you think the purpose of the military was? Manning cotton candy machines at county fairs?

What ever made you think you could get off pretending you were in the military?

duh?

Let's have a look, shall we?

>> The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence. <<​

Where's the "invasion" Spaz?

Well, I DO kind of feel sorry for my RW friends, now that you mention it. So, it's pity.

>> The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence. <<​

OMG, that's funny. A million criminals a year crossing our borders and you don't see any invasion. I'm so sad for you being still born and all

Seriously? A high school degree was a dream to you, huh? You don't get the connection between protecting States from invasion and defending our borders? Every time I think I can't think any less of you ...

You are seriously dumb. So just for shits and giggles, what did you think the purpose of the military was? Manning cotton candy machines at county fairs?

What ever made you think you could get off pretending you were in the military?
Where is the military mentioned in that Section? Oh sure, we've used our military to fight invasion...Pearl Harbor in 1941...Washington D.C. in the War of 1812....the alleged border on the Rio Grande in 1848...even against Pancho Villa in 1917 when he crossed into New Mexico. But that Section says NOTHING about it having to be either the military or even a militia....unless you show that I left a word or two out when I typed out Article IV, Section 4.

OMG, that's funny. A million criminals a year crossing our borders and you don't see any invasion. I'm so sad for you being still born and all
No...that's not an invasion....if it was, why have we not declared war on the invading country like we have done in all times past?

Correct. I don't.

---- or did you buy that bullshit about "Mexico sending rapists"? :rofl:

Gullible's Travels. You actually think the government of Mexico is recruiting/drafting rapists and ordering them across the border.

'Scuse me for a sec :banghead:

Forum List

Back