Obama sends troops to the US Mexico border. Can you believe this fool?

Just about all nations on earth have Military deployed on their borders. I like what Trump's doing. It's about time an American President really did something about our Immigration nightmare. Go Trump! :thup:

Just about all nations on earth have Military deployed on their borders. I like what Trump's doing. It's about time an American President really did something about our Immigration nightmare. Go Trump! :thup:
They will be going to the Northern border too, right?

Do we have as big of a problem on the Northern border?

seems like an economy decision to me------good idea---it is NOT
A DECLARATION OF WAR

Trump is not the first president to deploy the National Guard to the U.S.-Mexico border
Guess Obama was a racist too huh?
That's right, let's expose the hypocrites in all their TDS.

Trump was neither the first, nor will he likely be the last.

O'bama sent the National Guard. So did Dubya.

Rump is talking about sending the military.

You do know the difference ---- right?

When did Congress declare war with Mexico then? Refresh us. I must have slept through it the same way you slept through the distinction between "National Guard" and "the US Army".

A DECLARATION OF WAR

What do you think the Army is there for?

It IS in effect a declaration of war. THAT'S WHAT THE ARMY DOES. :banghead:

"Just about all nations on earth have Military deployed on their borders".....why would the Northern border not be included? And yes, the Northern Border is a sieve....perhaps even worse because it's easier for people to get into Canada and then the U.S. than it is for people to get into Mexico and then the U.S.

"Just about all nations on earth have Military deployed on their borders".....why would the Northern border not be included? And yes, the Northern Border is a sieve....perhaps even worse because it's easier for people to get into Canada and then the U.S. than it is for people to get into Mexico and then the U.S.
All borders (including seacoasts and ports) should be sealed completely, and any invaders crossing them, should be arrested and LOCKED UP immediately, to await deportation or imprisonment (in a hell hole)

Bush and Obama did it under different circumstances while Trump listened to fox news Trump is a clown all he's doing is wasting money the wall will never be built.
When it is, we'll revisit this post, and you can eat crow. :biggrin:

Trump is not the first president to deploy the National Guard to the U.S.-Mexico border
Guess Obama was a racist too huh?
That's right, let's expose the hypocrites in all their TDS.

Trump was neither the first, nor will he likely be the last.

Bush and Obama did it under different circumstances while Trump listened to fox news Trump is a clown all he's doing is wasting money the wall will never be built.
Ahh the lefts favored boogeyman, Fox news.

A DECLARATION OF WAR

What do you think the Army is there for?

It IS in effect a declaration of war. THAT'S WHAT THE ARMY DOES. :banghead:

The Army can't declare war. But regardless, the US doesn't declare war anymore. When's the last time the US officially declared war?

Forum List

Back