Obama secretly pushed Harvard to keep president Claudine Gay despite campus antisemitism, plagiarism controversies

Only an antisemite would say that inciting violence against Jews with screams of “Death to Jews!!” is free speech, and OK.

Bet if there were a Jewish president of Harvard who plagiarized 40 times and called “Death to Blacks!!” acceptable, Obama would be pushing for his tuchas to get the heave-ho.
It is free speech, inflammatory, but still free speech.

Only an antisemite would say that inciting violence against Jews with screams of “Death to Jews!!” is free speech, and OK.

Bet if there were a Jewish president of Harvard who plagiarized 40 times and called “Death to Blacks!!” acceptable, Obama would be pushing for his tuchas to get the heave-ho.
So, you’re not 100% for free speech.

See Charlottesville lisa

So, you’re not 100% for free speech.

Free speech has its limits. You’re not allowed to incite violence against Jews and call for people to murder them.
See Charlottesville lisa

That same example again? If antisemitism were so prevalent on the right, you’d have more than a single event by a couple hundred people six years ago.

Former President Barack Obama has secretly lobbied Harvard University officials to stick by embattled President Claudine Gay as she faces pressure to resign for giving cover to antisemitism on campus and for committing plagiarism.

I guess he didn't do it secretly enough then.

Seems like its not much of a secret he got his third term either.

Just one vile, America-hating anti-Semite supporting another one.
Oh no! Not the Darkie!

Free speech has its limits. You’re not allowed to incite violence against Jews and call for people to murder them.

That same example again? If antisemitism were so prevalent on the right, you’d have more than a single event by a couple hundred people six years ago.
Okay, so threatening judges, juries, election worker and school board members with violence would be illegal.

Okay, have you been on discord, Carter or parler?

Okay, so threatening judges, juries, election worker and school board members with violence would be illegal.

Threatening to kill them would be illegal, like the liberals are doing to the Jews.
Okay, have you been on discord, Carter or parler?
Nope, and never even heard of the first two. What’s your point? I’m a Jewish woman with good values who is right of center. I don’t go on to bigoted sites, which I’m guessing those first two are.

Threatening to kill them would be illegal, like the liberals are doing to the Jews.

Nope, and never even heard of the first two. What’s your point? I’m a Jewish woman with good values who is right of center. I don’t go on to bigoted sites, which I’m guessing those first two are.
Grandma lisa

Threatening violence would be illegal .

Former President Barack Obama has secretly lobbied Harvard University officials to stick by embattled President Claudine Gay as she faces pressure to resign for giving cover to antisemitism on campus and for committing plagiarism.

I guess he didn't do it secretly enough then.

Seems like its not much of a secret he got his third term either.

Just one vile, America-hating anti-Semite supporting another one.
lol

President Obama is running for what office, again…

Too funny.

Oh no! Not the Darkie!
When you can’t defend, you revert to the race card!

Really, why should the president of Harvard remain in that position when a) she is so tolerant of antisemitism that she refuses to say that calling ”Death to Jews!” Is wrong, and b) she was caught plagarizing 40 times, ann ancademic offense for which Harvard students are expelled?

When you can’t defend, you revert to the race card!

Really, why should the president of Harvard remain in that position when a) she is so tolerant of antisemitism that she refuses to say that calling ”Death to Jews!” Is wrong, and b) she was caught plagarizing 40 times, ann ancademic offense for which Harvard students are expelled?
Did the president of Harvard say “death to Jews”?

Or not, grandma lisa

Forum List

Back