Obama says US to 're-assess' options after Netanyahu win

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Looks like that we'll see the US vote to or abstain and let the world body allow full membership for Palestine...

Obama says US to re-assess options after Netanyahu win - Yahoo News
Washington (AFP) - President Barack Obama on Thursday warned Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu that Washington will "re-assess" its policies after the prime minister's election win called into question crucial US diplomatic cover for Israel at the UN.

He's marginalized himself and the USA so that his only play now is to side with China and Russia, what a fucking loser

DEAL.jpg

He's marginalized himself and the USA so that his only play now is to side with China and Russia, what a fucking loser
Seems to me that most of Europe supports a two state solution along with roughly 139 other countries in the last vote...

Its time for peace.

Seems to me that most of Europe supports a two state solution along with roughly 139 other countries in the last vote...

Its time for peace.

Fuck Europe and the supposed 139 countries, Let the supposed Palestinians MOVE, as the Jews did in 1948!.....LOTS of VACANT muslim land out there!

Its time for peace.

Didn't Israel give up some the the West Bank and Gaza for "Peace" a short while ago?

How'd that work out for them?

Obama has butt hurt..............So now he will try to make Israel pay for daring to oppose him. How dare they re-elect Bibbi..............

What a Fing Shallow POS.............I agree with Crusader...............he can go fuck himself.

Its time for peace.

Tell that to hamas and fatah as they are the ones standing in the way of peace. What those 139 countries supports is a peace agreed by both sides without pre conditions and mutually agreed borders. They do not support a situation where hamas/fatah will be able to attack Israel and start mass murdering the inhabitants

Its time for peace.

Didn't Israel give up some the the West Bank and Gaza for "Peace" a short while ago?

How'd that work out for them?

It didn't and still team Palestine think that Israel are the bad guys for defending themselves

Obama has butt hurt..............So now he will try to make Israel pay for daring to oppose him. How dare they re-elect Bibbi..............

What a Fing Shallow POS.............I agree with Crusader...............he can go fuck himself.

Watch him go grovelling to Israel when the U.S. is having to beg money from the world bank because it has gone broke. Does he not know who controls the worlds money markets................

Its time for peace.

Link that statement, as usual you make up facts...Israel needs to sign a peace to the 67 green line which those 139 countries support...Annexations by Israel are not recognized by the UN, or the USA...

Tell that to hamas and fatah as they are the ones standing in the way of peace. What those 139 countries supports is a peace agreed by both sides without pre conditions and mutually agreed borders. They do not support a situation where hamas/fatah will be able to attack Israel and start mass murdering the inhabitants

Watch him go grovelling to Israel when the U.S. is having to beg money from the world bank because it has gone broke. Does he not know who controls the worlds money markets................

So, you believe the Jews control the world's money markets. Interesting.

True or not, the rich were always the first casualties of all revolutions and political upheaval, historically.

Lets put it this way id the Jews so wished they could bankrupt any nation by playing the markets against that nation. They don't but the various governments realise they could and there would be nothing they could do.

More Jews work in banking and high finance than muslims because they are that good at making money for everyone. They made America as rich as it is by playing the money markets, without the Jews the American government could not pay the bills.

Forum List

Back