Obama Reviews Please. First, He Did Not Mention The Name/Race Of The San Bernardino Shooters.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro::eusa_whistle: Did anyone else say the same thing. As Obama was giving the details of who the shooters were, he didn't mention their names and race. Yet we all know their names, so why not just say it in the speech?
But you have to wonder, if the guys name was something like "Michael Andrews" and was a "White Conservative" from a western state, you think he would of brought up his name?

Also, Obama said he goes to all of his "Daily Briefings"? yah, and 65% of all Americans are that dumb to believe that! :itsok:

:afro::eusa_whistle: Did anyone else say the same thing. As Obama was giving the details of who the shooters were, he didn't mention their names and race. Yet we all know their names, so why not just say it in the speech?
But you have to wonder, if the guys name was something like "Michael Andrews" and was a "White Conservative" from a western state, you think he would of brought up his name?

Also, Obama said he goes to all of his "Daily Briefings"? yah, and 65% of all Americans are that dumb to believe that! :itsok:
And give these two assholes the publicity they were craving? No, no need. They've been given enough air time as it is.

I guess nobody has told him, but putting someone on a no-fly list without due process and infringing on someone's right to keep and bear arms without due process are both wrong. The latter is a Second Amendment violation, and both are Fifth Amendment violations.

Not that he or his followers care, of course.

• Banned
I guess nobody has told him, but putting someone on a no-fly list without due process and infringing on someone's right to keep and bear arms without due process are both wrong. The latter is a Second Amendment violation, and both are Fifth Amendment violations.

obama forgot to mention that he created ISIS when he took our soldiers away from IRAQ

SECONDLY. HE DID NOT MENTION THE FACT THAT THE US IS COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MESS

1) WHEN TRUMAN GAVE PALESTINE TO THE ZIONUTS HE MADE 1,500,000 MUSLIMS HOMELESS, THEY BECAME FOREIGNERS IN THEIR OWN LAND

2) OBAMA AND THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD HAS DONE EXACTLY THE SAME THING TO THE SYRIANS

obama forgot to mention that he created ISIS when he took our soldiers away from IRAQ
Then it would be Bush who created it by invading a sovereign country without just cause. See ACTION=REACTION....Bush's ACTION caused a REACTION when we did the right thing and left..course you idiots blame Obama...we should have never fucking been there. On another hand I can't believe anyone even watched that shit. I didn't bother.

"Islamic and Terrorism. Why Can't He Say It?"

Because it fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Unlike most on the right, the president correctly understands that the acts of a few are not 'representative' of an entire class of persons, that 'all Muslims' are not 'terrorists,' and that Islam is not a 'terrorist religion.'

Individuals are committing crimes of murder and terror, not a religion; individuals are responsible for the crimes they commit, not a religion.

Then it would be Bush who created it by invading a sovereign country without just cause. See ACTION=REACTION....Bush's ACTION caused a REACTION when we did the right thing and left..course you idiots blame Obama...we should have never fucking been there. On another hand I can't believe anyone even watched that shit. I didn't bother.
Except for Hillary saying AQ was in Iraq and Bill saying Iraq had WMDs when Bush took office, ignorant stooge tool.

WITHOUT A JUST CAUSE IS CORRECT

BUT OUR PREZ IS CONTROLLED BY THE ZIONUTS

SO TO HIM ANNEXING A PART OF SYRIA TO ISRAHELL AND MAKING THE LATTER A REGIONAL POWER IS A "JUST CAUSE"

WITHOUT A JUST CAUSE IS CORRECT

BUT OUR PREZ IS CONTROLLED BY THE ZIONUTS

SO TO HIM ANNEXING A PART OF SYRIA TO ISRAHELL AND MAKING THE LATTER A REGIONAL POWER IS A "JUST CAUSE"

You're a nutbag who needs to be on the terrorist watch list.

Did anyone actually think it would be anything more than his usual....

Mq4derv.gif

I feel Obama is a traitor to America and her citizens.
This is stupid, ignorant, and wrong.

To say 'all conservatives' are stupid, ignorant, and wrong just because one conservative is stupid, ignorant, and wrong fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

The same applies to Muslims, or any class of persons.
Another navel gazer.

Forum List

Back