Obama Refuses To Release His College Applications And Original Passport Records

And what better qualification for the presidency is there.....than having already done the job for 4 years?

The first day of "experience", full of making promises to go unfulfilled, apology and groveling then repeated thousands or times hardly builds what might legitimately be "experience" of any value.

But keep on believintg! Continued party membership depends upon it.

Note you don't actually even attempt to answer my question. Try again:

And what better qualification for the presidency is there.....than having already done the job for 4 years?

Can we take it from your rather awkward avoidance that you can't think of any better experience to be president....than being president?

Bama's a halfsie, so wot if Hillary is secretly His mutha?

The Clintons are as slimy & corrupt as they come. But even they would be an improvement over the criminal foreign interloper in there pretending to be an American President. Let's at least put an actual American in there next time. That would be a good start.

You're fucking kidding ... right????

Bama's a halfsie, so wot if Hillary is secretly His mutha?

The Clintons are as slimy & corrupt as they come. But even they would be an improvement over the criminal foreign interloper in there pretending to be an American President. Let's at least put an actual American in there next time. That would be a good start.

No. Let's at least get an actual American in there next time. He represents foreign interests and his own, over Americans' interests. He's an asshole Traitor.

The first day of "experience", full of making promises to go unfulfilled, apology and groveling then repeated thousands or times hardly builds what might legitimately be "experience" of any value.

But keep on believing! Continued party membership depends upon it.

Note you don't actually even attempt to answer my question. Try again:

Can we take it from your rather awkward avoidance that you can't think of any better experience to be president....than being president?

Why would anyone bother to try to answer the alleged question when it's purely rhetorical - parroted from a Democrat National Committee playbook?

Nay, though, four years of lying and four years of groveling hardly counts as the sort of "experience" even a shit-hole like Kenya would wish for in a president.

But keep on believing or be shunned by your peers!

Last edited:

No. Let's at least get an actual American in there next time. He represents foreign interests and his own, over Americans' interests. He's an asshole Traitor.

We should impeach him then. :lol:

Anyone actually check his birth certificate?

We should impeach him then. :lol:

Anyone actually check his birth certificate?

Well, then you go on worshipping the criminal foreign interloper. That's your call. I'm not trying to convince anyone. Millions & Millions of dimwit dupes worshipped Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot too.

Why would anyone bother to try to answer the alleged question when it's purely rhetorical - parroted from a Democrat National Committee playbook?

Laughing....excuses why you can't possibly provide a better preparation for being president than being president.

Gee, how did I know that was coming?

Try again, sparky. And if you have no better prep for the presidency than the presidency....just say so. We'll only laugh a little.

Well, then you go on worshipping the criminal foreign interloper. That's your call. I'm not trying to convince anyone. Millions & Millions of dimwit dupes worshipped Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot too.

Um, you seem a little confused. Hawaii isn't 'foreign'.

What are college application records and official passport records?

That's an excellent question. And of course, what possible purpose could be served in diging them up? Birthers have already demonstrated with their desperate, willful ignorance of both Obama's COLB, his LFBC, and Hawaii affirming Obama's Hawaiin birth 4 times...

.......that there is nothing they won't ignore to keep polishing their little turd of a conspiracy.

All reasonable doubts were answered by Obama's COLB back in 2008. WHat's left are unreasonable doubts. Which don't obligate anyone to do anything.

The turd is alive and well and living on YOUR tax dollars.

Unless you live in Arpaio's county, not a penny of your tax dollars are being wasted on useless birther idiocy.

The birthers lost.

I'm sorry.

I forgot to capitalize "turd" so it's not clear that I was talking about America's Presidential Turd. As to reference to your tax dollars, well WOOSSSSSSSH!

Does nothing ever fail to fly right over the strange metallic object that houses the liberal hive mind?

I forgot to capitalize "turd" so it's not clear that I was talking about America's Presidential Turd. As to reference to your tax dollars, well WOOSSSSSSSH!

I think we all got it. It just wasn't particularly relevant to what was being discussed.

But hey, if you need help with pre-school names to call the president, I've got a 3 year old niece. She just learned how to say 'ca-ca!'. You can even capitalize it!

Wow, an actual living Democrat child!

Actually alive!!!!!

Obviously a failure to adhere to Party Policies!

Now think about who introduced the term "turd" into this "discussion".
Unless the Alzheimer's precludes that, of course.

Holy crap! Another awkward attempt at changing the subject!

I wonder if it will work this time!

(psst.....I take it the whole birther nonsense isn't working out as well as it used to, eh?)

That's an excellent question. And of course, what possible purpose could be served in diging them up? Birthers have already demonstrated with their desperate, willful ignorance of both Obama's COLB, his LFBC, and Hawaii affirming Obama's Hawaiin birth 4 times...

.......that there is nothing they won't ignore to keep polishing their little turd of a conspiracy.

All reasonable doubts were answered by Obama's COLB back in 2008. WHat's left are unreasonable doubts. Which don't obligate anyone to do anything.

I have a passport. When I go to another country it gets stamped and I go on my way. I am unaware of a central depository where every country shares information of your comings and goings

College applications are insignificant documents. Once you are accepted or rejected, what use are they? I can see a college keeping your transcripts for 30 years, but why would they keep a file of every application made to the school?

I have a passport. When I go to another country it gets stamped and I go on my way. I am unaware of a central depository where every country shares information of your comings and goings

College applications are insignificant documents. Once you are accepted or rejected, what use are they? I can see a college keeping your transcripts for 30 years, but why would they keep a file of every application made to the school?

Yeah, but birther's aren't bound to something as trivial as what actually exists. They're creatures of imagination, where anything they make up must be 'disproven', else Obama can't be president.

There's as much evidence that Obama was born in ORBIT as he was born in Kenya. So its clearly not evidence that motivates them. Do you think they'd let something like the record they're demanding NOT EXISTING get in the way of a good rant?

These are folks so desperately married to their narrative that even when the State of Hawaii holds a press conference to affirm that they have the Birth Certificate and Obama is a 'natural born citizen of the United States' (using those *exact* words), they ignore it insisting that everyone was paid off.

You can't penetrate that degree of willful ignorance. But you can point and laugh at it.

Forum List

Back