Obama Refuses To Release His College Applications And Original Passport Records

I'm not trying to convince anyone.
You've posted the same shit about him about 200 times now, I submit you are in fact trying to convince someone.

Failing miserably, but trying.

He release those records yet? Probably not.

Again, would it matter? If it didn't say what Birther's wanted to believe, it would have to be a 'forgery'. Or someone would have been paid off. Or someone was bribed with a court seat. Or threatened. Or killed. Or whatever these poor, hapless souls want to make up.

Birthers are bound by nothing but their imagination.....and an irrational and helpless inability to accept that Obama is legitimately president. They can't accept that. So they'll ignore any document you produce.

Just like they did the COLB. Just like they did the LFBC. Just like they did the birth announcements.

But this time its different? Um, no.

You've posted the same shit about him about 200 times now, I submit you are in fact trying to convince someone.

Failing miserably, but trying.

Again, would it matter? If it didn't say what Birther's wanted to believe, it would have to be a 'forgery'. Or someone would have been paid off. Or someone was bribed with a court seat. Or threatened. Or killed. Or whatever these poor, hapless souls want to make up.

Birthers are bound by nothing but their imagination.....and an irrational and helpless inability to accept that Obama is legitimately president. They can't accept that. So they'll ignore any document you produce.

Just like they did the COLB. Just like they did the LFBC. Just like they did the birth announcements.

Yeah well, just let us know when your 'Supreme Leader' asshole releases those records. Capisce.

Yeah well, just let us know when your 'Supreme Leader' asshole releases those records. Capisce.
You have an amazing knack for responding to a post, without in any way actually addressing or acknowledging the content of it. You might as well type "I like Frank Sinatra" in response to everything.

Just tell us when these hapless birther fools wouldn't ignore any document presented to them....as they have every document presented to them.

You have an amazing knack for responding to a post, without in any way actually addressing or acknowledging the content of it. You might as well type "I like Frank Sinatra" in response to everything.

Its birthers. Reality and their perception have nothing to do with each other. There's simply no reason why his reply should any relevance to what he's responding to.

Oh, so he has released those records? Tell us about them.

Obama doesn't give T-baggers anything they ask for. It drives them nutz just like it is driving you wingnuts crazy right now. You'll never get anything you ask for and nobody cares.

:)

That's an excellent question. And of course, what possible purpose could be served in diging them up? Birthers have already demonstrated with their desperate, willful ignorance of both Obama's COLB, his LFBC, and Hawaii affirming Obama's Hawaiin birth 4 times...

.......that there is nothing they won't ignore to keep polishing their little turd of a conspiracy.

All reasonable doubts were answered by Obama's COLB back in 2008. WHat's left are unreasonable doubts. Which don't obligate anyone to do anything.

I have a passport. When I go to another country it gets stamped and I go on my way. I am unaware of a central depository where every country shares information of your comings and goings

College applications are insignificant documents. Once you are accepted or rejected, what use are they? I can see a college keeping your transcripts for 30 years, but why would they keep a file of every application made to the school?

Yeah, but birther's aren't bound to something as trivial as what actually exists. They're creatures of imagination, where anything they make up must be 'disproven', else Obama can't be president.

There's as much evidence that Obama was born in ORBIT as he was born in Kenya. So its clearly not evidence that motivates them. Do you think they'd let something like the record they're demanding NOT EXISTING get in the way of a good rant?

These are folks so desperately married to their narrative that even when the State of Hawaii holds a press conference to affirm that they have the Birth Certificate and Obama is a 'natural born citizen of the United States' (using those *exact* words), they ignore it insisting that everyone was paid off.

You can't penetrate that degree of willful ignorance. But you can point and laugh at it.

So birthers ask for documents that don't exist and then claim "coverup" when they are not produced

So birthers ask for documents that don't exist and then claim "coverup" when they are not produced

Yup. Or demand documents that do exist, and then insist that they must all be forgeries because they contradict the birther conspiracy. Or that officials were 'bought off'. Or that they were bribed. Or threatened. Or whatever nonsense the birther can make up.

Its the same tired, well worn conspiracy bullshyte: anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it.

Brainwash. Rinse. Repeat.

Tell us when it would matter. As Birthers ignore anything that contradicts them. Even the very documents that they ask for.

But this time it would be different, huh?

ObamaBooklet.png

I know i know, and his Grandmother in Kenya saying she visited him as a baby in a Kenyan hospital, is just an innocent mistake too. So many nice convenient 'mistakes.' What a scam.

Tell us when it would matter. As Birthers ignore anything that contradicts them. Even the very documents that they ask for.

But this time it would be different, huh?

Oh, so he hasn't released the records? Thought so.

ObamaBooklet.png

I know i know, and his Grandmother in Kenya saying she visited him as a baby in a Kenyan hospital, is just an innocent mistake too. So many nice convenient 'mistakes.' What a scam.

When did his grandmother say that?

Are you still ignoring the part of the interview where she repeatedly clarifies that he was not born in Kenya and that he was born in Hawaii?

Back in reality, she says that she received a letter telling her that Barack had been born in Hawaii about 6 months after the fact. And told a telephone interviewer that Obama was born in Hawaii. And then told reporters in a third interview that Obama was born in Hawaii.

But why let reality interfere with a good conspiracy, right?

Biggest fact they insist on ignoring is that his mother was born in Kansass.

They didn't know that Kenya didn't exist at the time of his birth.
They didn't know that Hawaii was a US state at the time of his birth.
But surely, they know that Kansass is a state?

Don't they?

Forum List

Back