Obama Refuses To Release His College Applications And Original Passport Records

Likely a plant placed into power to destroy the Nation. Pretty much 'mission accomplished' on that, huh?
Man your life must really suck for your personal view out the window to be of a destroyed nation.

So is this that psychological displacement thing where you cannot accept that you yourself suck so you have to create a construct where it sucks for everyone else too due to greater powers that are out of our control? Except you are one of the few with the brilliance to recognize this persecution and see your state of utter suck as the fault of everyone but yourself?

Here, have one of these...

xanax45.jpg

Likely a Foreign NWO puppet. Just my feeling anyway. He's in violation of the oath of office he swore to. He's consistently refused to enforce Laws of the land. Especially on Immigration. He's a rogue criminal at this point. He should be Impeached.

I actually find it surprising so many immediately dismiss the idea of this President being a Foreign fraud. Just look at how he's ruled. He clearly represents foreign interests over American interests. His Border-calamity is a perfect example. He's refused to enforce the Laws of the land. He's in violation of the oath he swore to. He should be removed on those grounds. Time for Impeachment.

Hmm for some reason your mental illness has reached a stage where anything that ends in a question mark means they are asking for you to rewind and play again your standard rhetoric.

Hey Paulitician what is 3+2? Obama is an NWO plant who is lawless blah blah blah.
Hey Paulitician how is the weather? Obama will not enforce the laws blah blah blah.

I'll try again:

I was asking specifically how you are holding up in the country you describe as destroyed. For you does destroyed mean climate controlled room, comfy bed, internet, fridge full of food, and a TV with the game on? How are you surviving in this post-apocalypse? Are you foraging or have you set up a small garden?

Hmm for some reason your mental illness has reached a stage where anything that ends in a question mark means they are asking for you to rewind and play again your standard rhetoric.

Hey Paulitician what is 3+2? Obama is an NWO plant who is lawless blah blah blah.
Hey Paulitician how is the weather? Obama will not enforce the laws blah blah blah.

I'll try again:

I was asking specifically how you are holding up in the country you describe as destroyed. For you does destroyed mean climate controlled room, comfy bed, internet, fridge full of food, and a TV with the game on? How are you surviving in this post-apocalypse? Are you foraging or have you set up a small garden?

Your Dear Leader is in violation of the oath of office he swore to. He is lawless. He's a criminal. He represents foreign interests over American interests. But that's not surprising to me. After all, he's very likely a foreigner himself. He should be Impeached.

Last edited:
Perhaps no birth certificate because there was NO birth?

Soros has more money than God.....so why not consider that he just funded development of an extremely subservient and apologetic android?

Makes as much sense as anything "Obama" has done.......

And, hey, androids don't go to college so have no applications or academic records to be kept or lost. It's all in the sofrtware.

Your Dear Leader is in violation of the oath of office he swore to. He is lawless. He's a criminal. He represents foreign interests over American interests. But that's not surprising to me. After all, he's very likely a foreigner himself. He should be Impeached.
He is your leader as much as mine, and your mental illness is still preventing you from reading what comes before question marks.

Hey Paulitician, what is 2+2?

He is your leader as much as mine, and your mental illness is still preventing you from reading what comes before question marks.

Hey Paulitician, what is 2+2?

He's a traitor. He violated the sacred oath he swore to. He's put foreign interests and his own, above Americans' interests. He swore to uphold and enforce the Laws of the land. But especially on Immigration, he hasn't done that. He doesn't get to choose to only enforce Laws he likes. He had a job to do, and he didn't do it. He should be removed on those grounds.

Last edited:
Obama refuses to do anything you Teapartiers ask him for and I'm behind him 100% on that. Pea brains.

Obama refuses to do anything you Teapartiers ask him for and I'm behind him 100% on that. Pea brains.
Relax Paulitican I got this!

Obama is in violation of the oath of office he swore to. He is lawless. He's a criminal. He represents foreign interests over American interests. But that's not surprising to me. After all, he's very likely a foreigner himself. He should be Impeached.

This is a recording.

Relax Paulitican I got this!

Obama is in violation of the oath of office he swore to. He is lawless. He's a criminal. He represents foreign interests over American interests. But that's not surprising to me. After all, he's very likely a foreigner himself. He should be Impeached.

This is a recording.

Now you're gettin it. He's a foreign interloper. At the very least, let's hope & pray Americans elect an actual American next time. Even ole Hitlery would be an improvement at this point. But let's not go with her either. She's a corrupt criminal too.

Bama's a halfsie, so wot if Hillary is secretly His mutha?

The Clintons are as slimy & corrupt as they come. But even they would be an improvement over the criminal foreign interloper in there pretending to be an American President. Let's at least put an actual American in there next time. That would be a good start.

What is putative president Obama afraid of? Something is on those passport records, college admissions and transcripts that he doesn't want to be made public. During the last presidential campaign, Donald Trump even offered to have 5 dollars sent to any charity of his choosing if he would release his transcripts but Obama refused to do it. That sent a strong signal that something is seriously wrong with those records. We need to find out what that boy has on those transcripts and how he paid for his college. We need him to release those old passport records of his prior to becoming president. It is something we tax paying Americans are owed from the putative president.

Didn't you guys make the exact same 'if he has nothing to hide, he'll do what I tell him' schtick with Obama's birth certificate?

And of course, birthers ignore both the COLB and the LFBC, despite Hawaii repeatedly affirming that Obama was born in Hawaii.

But this time its different, huh?

Now you're gettin it. He's a foreign interloper. At the very least, let's hope & pray Americans elect an actual American next time. Even ole Hitlery would be an improvement at this point. But let's not go with her either. She's a corrupt criminal too.

A 'foreign interloper'? You do realize that Obama's an American citizen, yes? Born in the good ol US of A?

Both the Secretary of State of Arizona and the Secretary of State of Mississippi officially requested that the State of Hawaii affirm Obama's citizenship, eligibility to be president and the accuracy of his birth certificate.

The State of Hawaii did exactly that. Twice. Official, explicit recognition directly from the State of Hawaii. Surely you don't ignore Hawaii on its own documents.

thankfully the racist white trash are a small minority in America

the american people twice vote for the most qualified candidate...

obama was perhaps the most unqualified person ever elected to the office of President. His only 'qualification' to run for a second term was his first term.

Stay in school, kid.

And what better qualification for the presidency is there.....than having already done the job for 4 years?

And what better qualification for the presidency is there.....than having already done the job for 4 years?

The first day of "experience", full of making promises to go unfulfilled, apology and groveling then repeated thousands or times hardly builds what might legitimately be "experience" of any value.

But keep on believintg! Continued party membership depends upon it.

Forum List

Back