Obama: Putin Is Smart, Tough, Unsentimental

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Obama thought Putin was one smart guy, same for Bush. It is interesting that both times Putin invaded Ukraine Omaba was POTUS as well Dementia Joe.

President Obama met Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin for two hours this morning in Moscow and he told CBS News chief White House correspondent Chip Reid how he found him a few hours later.
"He is smart, tough, shrewd... he is unsentimental," Mr. Obama said.

"He thinks in terms of what's good for Russia and will pursue interests aggressively, but he also wants to approach U.S.-Russian relations in a pragmatic way," Mr. Obama said.

Obama thought Putin was one smart guy, same for Bush. It is interesting that both times Putin invaded Ukraine Omaba was POTUS as well Dementia Joe.

President Obama met Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin for two hours this morning in Moscow and he told CBS News chief White House correspondent Chip Reid how he found him a few hours later.
"He is smart, tough, shrewd... he is unsentimental," Mr. Obama said.

"He thinks in terms of what's good for Russia and will pursue interests aggressively, but he also wants to approach U.S.-Russian relations in a pragmatic way," Mr. Obama said.
As opposed to Biden...

The meeting is a powerful statement by Obama that is going to be detrimental to the propaganda that's meant to build confidence in Americans.

I'm curious on why Obama chose this particular time? Could it be that's he's being informed by a faction within the military on when the situation has reached 'critical'?

Obama could have the power and influence with the people to steal the show from the US congress and the president.

Quite amazing!

This is funny. How long was that? Trump called him brilliant.

Are you saying trump is as bad as Obama.

Obama's opinion of Putin doesn't interest me anymore as he is no longer in office (except maybe through Biden).

Obama's opinion of Putin doesn't interest me anymore as he is no longer in office (except maybe through Biden).
Right at this moment it looks to me that America's future is more dependent on Obama than any other American person.

Obama has just played a very powerful hand in just remarking on Putin's ability and determination. It's hugely destructive of the propaganda that's meant to keep Americans shored up with confidence in this war with Russia.

Unlike Carter, who gave away the Panama Canal.
Obama knew that taking an American stand on the Crimea would have been an even greater provocation of Russia.

Obama knew that the Crimea was a bridge too far for America's aggression.

This is the prize that will trigger nuclear war. The Donbass 'might' too?

Right at this moment it looks to me that America's future is more dependent on Obama than any other American person.

Obama has just played a very powerful hand in just remarking on Putin's ability and determination. It's hugely destructive of the propaganda that's meant to keep Americans shored up with confidence in this war with Russia.

Obama's opinion only matters if you value anything the a-hole says.

I don't.

The difference between Obama calling Putin smart and when Trump called Putin brilliant is trump was referring to the invasion of Ukraine as being brilliant.

This topic may have set a speed record for falling off the bottom of the list on the main page.
That tells us a lot on the impact it's going to have outside of this board!

The difference between Obama calling Putin smart and when Trump called Putin brilliant is trump was referring to the invasion of Ukraine as being brilliant.
Your domestic political slant is irrelevant.
The fact is, Obama is still the loudest voice in America and he wields the power to do something significant.

If he dares to mention the nuclear threat or even alludes to the danger, he will have a target on his back.

Your domestic political slant is irrelevant.
The fact is, Obama is still the loudest voice in America and he wields the power to do something significant.

If he dares to mention the nuclear threat or even alludes to the danger, he will have a target on his back.
Your spin is irrelevant.

The fact is trump was talking about the annexation of political assassination of another European leader.

Your ass pull with standing.

Forum List

Back