Obama puppet network 5th in ratings (behind univision)

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
After*winning the November 2012 sweeps period*for the first time in nine years, NBC is back down and ratings are lower than ever. Deadline is*reporting*that NBC is currently projected to come in fifth place among the coveted 18-49 demo during this month’s sweeps for the first time, even lower than Spanish-language network Univision.

http://www.mediaite.com/tag/ratings/

After*winning the November 2012 sweeps period*for the first time in nine years, NBC is back down and ratings are lower than ever. Deadline is*reporting*that NBC is currently projected to come in fifth place among the coveted 18-49 demo during this month’s sweeps for the first time, even lower than Spanish-language network Univision.

This is the third 'attack' on NBC (nee: MSNBC) today. I guess this is the talking point of he day issued by Limbaugh or one of the other Right Wing propagandist.

Well, it ain't like they haven't worked hard to get where they're at. I'll be watching for those "We're # 5!" pins on their anchors soon. I imagine they'll be on their left lapels.

• Banned

This is the third 'attack' on NBC (nee: MSNBC) today. I guess this is the talking point of he day issued by Limbaugh or one of the other Right Wing propagandist.

I haven't watched any news in 3 days. No talk radio since last Friday.

This thread is here because of the CONSTANT attacks by your ilk of Fox. Tit for tat except I have the winning hand

• Banned

NBC is still number one of all news networks.

Evening News Ratings - TVNewser

Abc, nbc and cbs are not news networks. Those ratings are from their nightly news PROGRAMS that for the most part are all declining because of all the other media sources.

This thread is here because of the CONSTANT attacks by your ilk of Fox. Tit for tat except I have the winning hand

Ummmmmmmmm..... how exactly does reporting NBC's ratings (to the extent you even know them) give you a "winning hand"? Winning at what?

What else is that hand doing?

:dunno:

• Banned

Ummmmmmmmm..... how exactly does reporting NBC's ratings (to the extent you even know them) give you a "winning hand"? Winning at what?

Of course you dunno. Your too stupid to figure it out.

Of course you dunno. Your too stupid to figure it out.

So.... you started this thread, but you can't explain why. Okaaayy...

You sell local TV advertising? And you made a killing selling some NBC time, because it's now cheaper than when you sold it?
That's you're winning hand?

What do a bunch of TV sitcoms have to to do with Fox and O'bama?

Your too stupid....
:rofl:

If you take all the people the Hispanic networks, the black networks, the gay network and so on, add them with all the people who watch MSNBC, you have more than enough votes to win over old, fat, white, scary, uninformed Republicans that are the Fox viewers. The last election proved it.

Forum List

Back