Obama-Proposed Gas Tax

Republican_Unhinged-elephant-1-1-86x54.jpg
it does not suck for snake oil salesmen of the GOP
Republican_Unhinged-elephant-1-1-86x54.jpg
...or if you have Barry as your unpaid illegal alien from Kenya, as your firearm salesman :poke:

'We Have Recovered': Obama Touts Success Amid Unemployment Dip
Source: NBC News

Buoyed by wage-gains and record low unemployment, President Barack Obama underscored on Friday that his administration's efforts have helped usher in an economic recovery.

"We should be proud of the progress we have made," Obama told reporters during an appearance at the White House press briefing. "We have recovered from the worst economic crisis since the 1930s."

U.S. employers added 151,000 jobs in January, a deceleration from recent months as companies shed education, transportation and temporary workers but hired others in manufacturing, retail and food services.

The unemployment rate dipped to 4.9 percent, its lowest level since early 2008.

<more>

Read more: 'We Have Recovered': Obama Touts Economic Success Amid Unemployment Dip
They don't tell anyone the real unemployment number though ..
Lol

Why don't you tell us what the "real" number is, Rustic?

Please be sure to include a source...
Charts: What's the REAL unemployment rate?

Sure....when nominal numbers began to turn around in early 2010, FOX huffing imbeciles pointed to U3.......when that started plummeting at a record rate, they went to U6.......

So let's look at what's happened to U6 starting in 2001...
jpg

while u6 doubled from 2001 to Feb 2009, you didn't hear boo about it.......as it has dropped 35% suddenly it is the "TRUE unemployment number"...

Buoyed by wage-gains and record low unemployment, President Barack Obama underscored on Friday that his administration's efforts have helped usher in an economic recovery.

"We should be proud of the progress we have made," Obama told reporters during an appearance at the White House press briefing. "We have recovered from the worst economic crisis since the 1930s."

U.S. employers added 151,000 jobs in January, a deceleration from recent months as companies shed education, transportation and temporary workers but hired others in manufacturing, retail and food services.

<more>

Read more: 'We Have Recovered': Obama Touts Economic Success Amid Unemployment Dip
Lol

Not everything was great: job gains far short of 185,000 expectations (though averaging 231,000 the past three months), U-6 unemployment-underemployment rate unchanged at 9.9%, long-term unemployment worsened, labor force participation and employment rate still way below pre-recession levels, wages gains short of what you would expect to see in a full-throttle economy. Particularly vexing for Barclays was job weakness in the service sector.

January jobs report: Any signs of a looming recession? - AEI

Gassy offers a perfect example of what I have just illustrated.....

Gassy,

When was the first time you heard of U6?

<more>

Lol

Sure....when nominal numbers began to turn around in early 2010, FOX huffing imbeciles pointed to U3.......when that started plummeting at a record rate, they went to U6.......

jpg

while u6 doubled from 2001 to Feb 2009, you didn't hear boo about it.......as it has dropped 35% suddenly it is the "TRUE unemployment number"...
No two ways about it... It sucks

376838_572262709473907_255521920_n.jpg
they want to bring back the Golden Years of GW Bush LOL
...at least they were not trying to force obamacare on those who want absolutely nothing to do with it
Still no answer - why not an opt in or an opt out choice? Makes all the sense in the world.

<more>

Lol

jpg

When did you first learn about U6, Rustic?

Got a meme to tell you what to think about that?

Ridiculous Rustic mouth breathing his "Illegal Kenyan" verball diarrhea...Rustic is a willing cock sucker for the GOP.,..dude Fuck you

Rustic gives it up for the GOP LOL

Hate to tell you this but, My parents dont need medicare, they are insured just fine without it.
My inlaws, which is only my mother in law? I dont really care if that satanic bitch has coverage or not. But thats another thread.

Are you implying that your parents are covered under some pact with the Marxist Unionist Debil?
WTF are you talking about? Its like 1:20pm here, I think its just a bit early to be that drunk already. Have you considered seeking help? Rehap? 12 step program?
I only mention it because I care.

Let me slow this down for you a bit....

If your parents aren't covered by Medicare, the odds are that one of them belonged to a union and both benefit from a negotiated retirement package...

Savvy?
how they are covered is really not any of your business now is it? And no, they never belonged to a union, they, like me were able to hold onto a job without having to have some arbitrator deal on my behalf. Its what comes with an education and a life in the professional sector

Say no more......I think my point has been made....
you have made no point at all.

Lol

jpg

When did you first learn about U6, Rustic?

Got a meme to tell you what to think about that?
Certainly not in public school... Lol

Forum List

Back