Obama plans birthday bash with 500 guests amid COVID concerns

Are you saying it's not true that both Lindsay Graham and the DemoKKKrat super-spreaders from Texas were infected with Covid after being vaccinated?
No. He’s trying figure out a way to defend the Obama birthday party by attacking those who are pointing out the obvious double standard held by liberals.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Expose myself to what?? oh.. you mean some post by liberals are insulting too?... want to take a tally?
That you view things through a partisan lens and see only one side. You just demonstrated that with your comment about “right wing trolls.”

Are you saying it's not true that both Lindsay Graham and the DemoKKKrat super-spreaders from Texas were infected with Covid after being vaccinated?

More precisely, they "tested positive," which may be very different than actually being infected.

Ask those you know if they know anyone who is sick.

Nobody is sick.....

At least trump is an American.?..WTH is that supposed to mean. Are you one of those idiot birthers??

HomO herself is the birther. She had the BORN IN KENYA bio.

HUFFPO reports that in high school, homO was a gay coke whore who bragged about being a "foreign student."

And here we have the perfect example of rules for thee not for me....with Barack Ovomit having this birthday bash!

You insignificant peasants, you! :mad-61:

I don't know what's funnier.. the tin foil hats upset because Obama is throwing a party for himself or that they are 'worried about the virus being spread'..the same virus whose threat is overblown according to them which is why they won't get vaccinated or wear masks.

Can you imagine what a sorry ass individual you would have to be to attend a party put on by The Worthless Negro?

Is pfizers ceo going ?
xjxnndndnndndmd.jpeg

Forum List

Back