Obama organizing trolls to go after Trump

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Obama is doing some creepy stuff. Never heard of an ex president doing this to the new president. Don't know if he's worried about his legacy or just wants to continue to help Soros realize his dream of a one world order but this is sleazy. He has a team that spends each day trolling Trump.

"A Huffington Post article about Barack Obama’s clandestine moves against President Donald Trump held one key detail that shows just how obsessed the former president is with the man who succeeded him in office.

Not only is Obama in regular conference calls with Democrat politicians and groups to plot strategies to oppose the new administration, but he has established a team in Washington to tap the rumor grapevine for information on Trump, The Huffington Post reported.

The former president has “dispatched his team — more than a dozen strong, working out of an office in the West End neighborhood of Washington — to keep tabs on the unreported stories (involving Trump),” article author Sam Stein wrote.

“There is a regular conference call for ‘the Obama network,’ a meeting the ex-president attended with former aides a few weeks back, and ad hoc calls to Senate and House Democrats, state-based groups and grassroots organizations.”

Obama Has More Than 12 People In An Office In D.C. "Keeping Tabs" On Trump

Obama Has A Bite-Your-Tongue Policy On Trump. It's Proving Harder To Keep. | The Huffington Post

Obama is doing some creepy stuff. Never heard of an ex president doing this to the new president. Don't know if he's worried about his legacy or just wants to continue to help Soros realize his dream of a one world order but this is sleazy. He has a team that spends each day trolling Trump.

"A Huffington Post article about Barack Obama’s clandestine moves against President Donald Trump held one key detail that shows just how obsessed the former president is with the man who succeeded him in office.

Not only is Obama in regular conference calls with Democrat politicians and groups to plot strategies to oppose the new administration, but he has established a team in Washington to tap the rumor grapevine for information on Trump, The Huffington Post reported.

The former president has “dispatched his team — more than a dozen strong, working out of an office in the West End neighborhood of Washington — to keep tabs on the unreported stories (involving Trump),” article author Sam Stein wrote.

“There is a regular conference call for ‘the Obama network,’ a meeting the ex-president attended with former aides a few weeks back, and ad hoc calls to Senate and House Democrats, state-based groups and grassroots organizations.”

Obama Has A Bite-Your-Tongue Policy On Trump. It's Proving Harder To Keep. | The Huffington Post

That's Obama's modus operandi. I'm dead certain he had a big hand in all the leaks from the Trump administration. That's why Trump needs to purge all the Obama holdovers ASAP.

So, Obama is fighting back. At least he's not president while doing this creepy shit.

It's looking more and more like Obama should be investigated for collusion and treason. He's actively trying to overthrow the government.

It demonstrates who Obama is. Really, it's consistent with how the modern liberal thinks, which operates from the lower intestine. Obama has poor character. We'd be a better country if he wasn't a household name.

So, Obama is fighting back. At least he's not president while doing this creepy shit.

Maybe his old habits are just hard to break!!

Greg

Trump should seek a FISA warrant to investigate Obama for treason. It wouldn't be hard to provide probably cause.

Fighting back?

Hahahahaha

Get a grip son

It demonstrates who Obama is. Really, it's consistent with how the modern liberal thinks, which operates from the lower intestine. Obama has poor character. We'd be a better country if he wasn't a household name.
My God when will you idiots find facts important? Obama was brought into the frey by Trump, it was your leader that dragged Obama into this shit....so help me, I'm losing it over you white whores who refuse to get with reality...you lunatics have got to stop it....stop being so gotdamned fuckin gullable, gotdamn you whores

My God when will you idiots find facts important? Obama was brought into the frey by Trump, it was your leader that dragged Obama into this shit....so help me, I'm losing it over you white whores who refuse to get with reality...you lunatics have got to stop it....stop being so gotdamned fuckin gullable, gotdamn you whores

Doesn't take much to trigger you and send you into a name calling rant.

No one forced Obama to move close to WH with Valerie Jarrett and set up a shadow government. He planned it all along and wasn't dragged into anything.

Time is running out for Trump to provide evidence on Obama authorizing phone taps at Trump Tower

Otherwise.......he will be declared a liar

No one forced Obama to move close to WH with Valerie Jarrett and set up a shadow government. He planned it all along and wasn't dragged into anything.
Obama can live any place he pleases....he stayed in Washington for his daughters to finish out their education...just as Von Trump's kid stays in NY to finish out his....listen, stop being stupid, I'm sick of you nut, stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it....can't take you mf's much longer

Obama can live any place he pleases....he stayed in Washington for his daughters to finish out their education...just as Von Trump's kid stays in NY to finish out his....listen, stop being stupid, I'm sick of you nut, stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it....can't take you mf's much longer
I have a 40 you can put to your chin when you can't take anymore. Hell, I'll hold it and pull the trigger.

Put the Gin down now. :rolleyes-41:

Time is running out for Trump to provide evidence on Obama authorizing phone taps at Trump Tower

Otherwise.......he will be declared a liar
Not even close, douche bag. Trump has all the time in the world.
They seem to have all the time in the world to keep going with this russia bullshit. But the statute of limitations against the dems has a seven day expiration date? Makes me wonder who is worried more.

Put the Gin down now. :rolleyes-41:
He can't drink anything that white. He has to be on a darker drink.

Forum List

Back