Obama on Stay-at-Home Moms: 'That's Not a Choice We Want Americans to Make'

No he didn't. In the liberal world your kids belong to them, institutionalize them, and keep parents working for pay....more money for tax generating

It's another Katie fail.

Come on'. Distortion is not necessary to slam this guy. There are so many available areas to nail.

I, personally, have no problem with stay at home mothers. But, if you don't earn enough work credits to collect social security all by yourself then you don't get to collect it.

In the aggregate, the American family has not been able to survive as a single paycheck family for a very long time. Long before Obama came along.

So what is the Republican solution to this problem?

Nobody knows, that's what. So let's divert away from the fact the GOP has no plan and make fun of Obama by taking him out of context.

This is what the Right does nowadays. They take all their cues from Obama and the Democrats because they have bupkis. Empty heads.

It's another Katie fail.

Come on'. Distortion is not necessary to slam this guy. There are so many available areas to nail.

I, personally, have no problem with stay at home mothers. But, if you don't earn enough work credits to collect social security all by yourself then you don't get to collect it.
Unless you come her illegally and never pay into it, then you get to collect it.

In the aggregate, the American family has not been able to survive as a single paycheck family for a very long time. Long before Obama came along.

So what is the Republican solution to this problem?

Nobody knows, that's what. So let's divert away from the fact the GOP has no plan and make fun of Obama by taking him out of context.

This is what the Right does nowadays. They take all their cues from Obama and the Democrats because they have bupkis. Empty heads.

Spot on. Anyone want to post a 'Pube making a speech providing a plan for something like revised healthcare, immigration reform, jobs? In 2010 the mantra from the 'Pubes running was "Jobs, Jobs, Jobs". Anyone remember that except me?

It's another Katie fail.

Unless you come her illegally and never pay into it, then you get to collect it.

Benefits Planner Social Security Credits

Retirement Planner Benefits For Your Spouse

The larger point that transcends any concern about skewed context and that makes obama a typical lefty idiot in this issue is that the sacrifices in income necessary to accommodate stay at home parents are exactly the reason we provide tax breaks for married couples. Which is exactly why they are totally unnecessary for homo couples. Homos can't procreate so that protection is moot.

It's another Katie fail.

That is cured by marriage.

The stay at home spouse gets the SS of the out of the house worker.

Of course, marriage and two parent homes are so anti-Democratic.

It's another Katie fail.

That is cured by marriage.

The stay at home spouse gets the SS of the out of the house worker.

Of course, marriage and two parent homes are so anti-Democratic.

Just so we are clear: You want benefits for a life style choice.

Why doesn't the O/P provide the full video instead of a carefully edited snippet?
Because then the GOP scripted lie would be obvious! The choice to which Obama referred to was for women to fairly have the option of deciding whether to remain in the workforce or to stay at home with their children, without, in the latter case, having to lose their place on the employment ladder and thus be relegated to earning lower wages for the rest of their working lives.

From the full transcript:

THE PRESIDENT: True. (Laughter.) And too often, parents have no choice but to put their kids in cheaper daycare that maybe doesn't have the kinds of programming that makes a big difference in a child's development. And sometimes there may just not be any slots, or the best programs may be too far away. And sometimes, someone, usually mom, leaves the workplace to stay home with the kids, which then leaves her earning a lower wage for the rest of her life as a result. And that's not a choice we want Americans to make.

And as the women joins the work force, he is forcing the father not to care. The kid gets fucked both ways. This is my number one reason I'll never vote democrat.

Even higher than the hatred this fucker has caused against whites. This issue could really fuck this country.

Forum List

Back