Obama on guns, religion, and antipathy...

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTxXUufI3jA]Barack Obama's small town guns and religion comments - YouTube[/ame]

So when is Obama going to tell the middle east to stop "clinging to their guns, religion, and antipathy toward others who are not like them?"

I feel another letter to my congressman coming on.

Last edited:
Obama is SO overtly critical of law abiding citizens in the US, but has NO criticism of islamic terrorists in the middle east. In fact, he even wants the US to join them in Syria. WTF?

He also offers no criticism for the inner city gangsters and their ownership of guns.

your dismissed also partisan hack.

“No law or set of laws can prevent every senseless act of violence in this country,” Obama said. “When a child opens fire on another child, there’s a hole in that child’s heart that government can’t fill, only community and parents and teachers and clergy can fill that hole. and “when a child opens fire on another child, there’s a hole in that child’s heart that government can’t fill,” he added, drawing on language he used during a 2007 speech in Anacostia, a poor and violent area of Washington.

Read more: Obama personalizes gun violence in Chicago - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

“No law or set of laws can prevent every senseless act of violence in this country,” Obama said. “When a child opens fire on another child, there’s a hole in that child’s heart that government can’t fill, only community and parents and teachers and clergy can fill that hole. and “when a child opens fire on another child, there’s a hole in that child’s heart that government can’t fill,” he added, drawing on language he used during a 2007 speech in Anacostia, a poor and violent area of Washington.

Read more: Obama personalizes gun violence in Chicago - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

In the vid in the OP, Obama flagrantly condemned small town America, our religion, and our Second Amendment rights.

In your article all he does is make excuses for the little Chicago Trayvonite genre thugs:

I had more of a safety net, but these guys are no different than me,” Obama said at Hyde Park Academy, where the teenagers are in school. “I had issues too when I was their age. I just had an environment that was a little more forgiving.”

Try again. That was an epic FAIL!

In the vid in the OP, Obama flagrantly condemned small town America, our religion, and our Second Amendment rights.

In your article all he does is make excuses for the little Chicago Trayvonite genre thugs:

I had more of a safety net, but these guys are no different than me,” Obama said at Hyde Park Academy, where the teenagers are in school. “I had issues too when I was their age. I just had an environment that was a little more forgiving.”

Bigtime.

yes he does. What did you expect from an Afro-American after 250 years of oppression. White presidents have bias towards whites.
there is no telling how long it will take to forgive and forget the relations from the past and the ill feelings.
He did not insult me, I am not a gun toting, bible thumper.
When I moved to the rural area I live there was a man who killed another man because of an indifference over scripture. A few years later their was a woman that claimed to be raped in a baptist compound.
Christians are no better than anyone else, but many think they are. My Grandmother who was a theologian and music director for the church in OKC. was not that way towards people that were not Christian because Jesus told followers not to be that way. Also she was Cherokee Indian and for years during the 1930 and 1940's she over came the prejudice against her and forgave all and never said a cruel word. I never saw here get mad and during here last decade when she was bed ridden and had a glorious heart for God and was waiting in bliss to be in heaven.
First you need to understand how white America has treated minorities and made them loose hope and fall into dis pare and disrepiar, and with your words in this post you are still showing that hate.
I am the prodigal son and left my religion years ago, now I have returned, but I refuse to join in the hate process. These people of African decent need our love and not our hate.
I have many talks with God and have found the truth. Have you?

Last edited:

Bigtime.

redundant reiteration of rhetoric will get you no where with me.

Forum List

Back