Obama! Obama! We re all now OSAMA!

Obama needed something to campaign on, so capturing OBL quietly was never an option.

You're right, of course, the only reason Obama killed Bin Laden was to score political points...

Do you people even listen to the words that come out of your mouth???

Don't conservatives already view Muslims as just more Osamas to kill? I mean, there's so many conservative christians that just want to have a policy of killing Muslims, in retaliation or just as a preventative measure.
And what about the muslim policy of killing infidels and Christians?

Oh... that's right... you shit stain leftist scum bags don't want to offend the terrorists. It's so much easier to play your BULL SHIT with Christians and conservatives, because they won't SAW OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF.

Moron HACK.

What about them? They're terrible people too. My point is, you're just like them.

You just want to kill them in a different way. You want your government to do the killing for you.

Hey psssst Cowbell, Obama did that with drones. He killed civilians, too. And the guy that gave him bin Laden, where is he??

Crowds of Muslims chanting this across Cairo and much of the Muslim world, as they try to crash into American embassies and burn American flags. I thought president Hussein Obama was going to change Muslim attitudes with his "Message to the Muslim World" speech, in the beginning of his presidency? Also, so much for that false claim that "Muslims do not sympathize with Bin Laden and did not celebrate on 9-11" baloney.

I knew nothing was going to change with Muslims, they are going to hate America no matter who the POTUS is. God I'm tired of hearing them bitch and complain.

Oh... that's right... you shit stain leftist scum bags don't want to offend the terrorists. It's so much easier to play your BULL SHIT with Christians and conservatives, because they won't SAW OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF.

Moron HACK.

Yes, We Liberals just kill the terrorists directly. That doesn't "offend" them at all.

No, your messiah does, and then brags about it, and then you try and lie your way around it saying muslims are pissed about some obscure, two year old, youtube flick.

Problem is anyone with a brain that isn't interested in leftist lies attempting to deflect away from obama's MASSIVE failures and fuck ups isn't buying it.

Get a new program. This one is a failure, just like your messiah.

If Obama hadn't bragged to the whole world about how "he" killed Osama, maybe it wouldn't have been such a big deal. Here's the thing about spiking the football, the opposing team gets to run it back toward their goal.

Then there were the drones to expel Gaddafi, we still haven't seen the backlash from that. It's coming.

Oh and BooBoo, I'm thinking most Islamists don't really want a democracy so there probably isn't an emerging one.

Cowbell, if someone wants to kill me, I'm bringing a gun. I'm not secure in thinking I can talk them out of it.

Obama's policies and killings have enraged these terrorists even more. Remember, we were helping the Muslim Brotherhood take power in Lybia when Obama sent in unauthorized drones to kill civilians. The backlash is blood on Obama's hands, perhaps next time bragging about killing someone won't be such a good thing.

Another America hater.

Why do you blame America first?

It's all America's fault, eh?

I guess when politics are in play, you people show your true colors.

I'm not blaming America, I'm blaming Obama, he did this and bragged about it - to the world!! Yea, he's a total idiot that got his bragging rights handed to him with four dead Americans.

Why do you hate the Constitution?? Why does Obama get to play war then blame someone or something else when the backlash hits.

Libs spent 8 years telling Bush what a mistake it was to kill AQ leaders, that it only inflames the Islamists

Nah Frankie you mistaken again. That was innocent Iraqi civilians the Libs were telling Bush not to kill. Killing AQ and those involved in the 9-11 attacks was the priority. To bad that task seemed to fall on deaf ears until 2009.

wonder if there will be an affect when they release the movie Zero Dark Thirty in December, in which the gov't supposedly granted access to information re: the killing -
"According to the records, the Obama administration granted Boal and Bigelow unusual access to agency information in preparation for their film, which was reportedly scheduled for an October, 2012 release, just before the presidential election," the site wrote, noting that "Zero Dark Thirty" will now premiere in December, after the election.

Government communicated with "Zero Dark Thirty" makers - Chicago Tribune

First of all Obama didn't kill anyone. Secondly, his and Biden'ss constant bragging about the death of Bin Laden sure as hell fanned the flames of American resentment.

You're confusing the facts with the spin Obama put forth.

In other words, if we point out the facts and discredit Obama's reasoning, in your opinion we're siding with the enemy.

It's good to know I got your name right.

Ahh, I see, so, it's all Obama's fault, because he told people about Bin Laden's death.

If only Obama hadn't told anyone, the Muslim radicals would be all happy right now, and, conveniently, the Republicans would be much happier too.

Shut up. You're siding with the enemy.

You're pretending that they have a reason to be upset, and that it's all Obama's fault.

There is a vast difference between telling people that the United States killed Bin Laden, and bragging about it to the point of making Bin Laden a martyr to the radical Islamists. However, that is not the point of this thread. The administration, for purely political reasons, is attempting to convince Americans that the demonstrations and the killing of four Americans was all about some obscure film trailer on U-tube. And, this same dishonest and disgusting administration, for the same purely political reasons, is attempting to convince people that the attack on the consulate was a demonstration that got out of hand, and not a terrorist attack.

Obama is attempting to create a lie to protect his incompetent ass from having to answer for his failure to connect the dots prior to the attack on our consulate, and failure to provide adequate security to our embassies in the Middle East. And, of course, all of the Obama bots here will be swilling the Kool-aid again, and doing their utmost to further the lie.

That's the fucking funniest thing I've heard today. So it was the Bragging that made OBL a martyr.

Don't conservatives already view Muslims as just more Osamas to kill? I mean, there's so many conservative christians that just want to have a policy of killing Muslims, in retaliation or just as a preventative measure.

Moron HACK.

What about them? They're terrible people too. My point is, you're just like them.

You just want to kill them in a different way. You want your government to do the killing for you.
Oh really? I'm just like them? Geee... I don't remember the last time I STRAPPED A BOMB TO MYSELF AND BLEW UP DOZENS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, or SAWED THE HEAD OF A LIVING, BREATHING SOUL, or FLEW A COUPLE AIRPLANES INTO BUILDINGS KILLING THOUSANDS!!

For the LOVE of GOD, you sound like a COMPLETE FUCKING LUNATIC!!!

These mother fuckers are at WAR with us. They want to KILL US! What fucking part about that DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??!! And it's NOTHING *I* have PERSONALLY done other than simply being an AMERICAN.

But obama just KICKED BACON IN THEIR FACE by BRAGGING for MONTHS and at his CONVENTION about KILLING OBL!

And nobody but you sons a bitchin STUPID, obama ass kissing, MORON LEFTISTS is buying this DUMBASS story that it's about some YOUTUBE FLICK.

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF GODDAMN LYING IDIOTS.

Last edited:
No, your messiah does, and then brags about it, and then you try and lie your way around it saying muslims are pissed about some obscure, two year old, youtube flick.

Problem is anyone with a brain that isn't interested in leftist lies attempting to deflect away from obama's MASSIVE failures and fuck ups isn't buying it.

Keep on blaming America.

Why do you hate the USA?

Keep on blaming America.

Why do you hate the USA?

Are you a TM sock or what?? Why do you hate the Constitution? Why do you hate your fellow Americans??

Obama IS NOT America.......we the people are America.

Keep on blaming America.

Why do you hate the USA?
Right there is your end and failure... :eusa_hand:

Get a life.

I'm not blaming America, I'm blaming Obama, he did this and bragged about it - to the world!! Yea, he's a total idiot that got his bragging rights handed to him with four dead Americans.

Why do you hate the Constitution?? Why does Obama get to play war then blame someone or something else when the backlash hits.

OK, let me appeal to your sense of logic for a minute.

How many radical Muslims do you believe watch American television enough to know that Obama was supposedly "bragging" about killing Bin Laden?

Now, ask yourself this:

If Muslims attack the US, and you blame the president for the attacks, because of his political ads touting the killing of the worst person on the face of the planet...

How does that not add up to "blaming America" exactly?

Are you a TM sock or what?? Why do you hate the Constitution? Why do you hate your fellow Americans??

Obama IS NOT America.......we the people are America.

Just stating the facts.

Obama is the President of the US.

Arabs attacked the US.

Instead of blaming the Arabs, and backing the President, you are blaming the President and backing the Arabs.

SO, I ask again, why do you hate America?

There is no Isralie position that ends freedom of expression. There is muslim violence because they don't like freedom of expression. All muslim apologists want to do is get on their knees and grovel. I don't care if they grovel, but they want the nation and everyone in it to grovel.

Really? He paid every Palestinan family 25 grand if their kids would act as suicide bombers, he fed live people through wood chippers and you don't think he was a terrorist.. you be stupid as hell.

I honestly don't give a shit about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

The Israelis have killed thousands of Palestinians, and the Palestinaians have killed thousands of Israelis.

Neither side is ever going to give ground, and neither side wants peace, so they can go screw themselves for all I care.

And if you really want to go there, the US paid the Iraqi Kurds millions of dollars to conduct a Terrorist campaign against the Iraqi government.

Not that I really cared what happened to Hussein, but if you call Hussein a "terrorist" for paying Palestinan families, then Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II are also terrorists.

Now, I personally don't consider any of them to be terrorists, but apparently you do.
Those confusion pills you take are working fine.

Moron HACK.

Oh really? I'm just like them? Geee... I don't remember the last time I STRAPPED A BOMB TO MYSELF AND BLEW UP DOZENS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, or SAWED THE HEAD OF A LIVING, BREATHING SOUL, or FLEW A COUPLE AIRPLANES INTO BUILDINGS KILLING THOUSANDS!!

These mother fuckers are at WAR with us. They want to KILL US! What fucking part about that DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??!! And it's NOTHING *I* have PERSONALLY done other than simply being an AMERICAN.

But obama just KICKED BACON IN THEIR FACE by BRAGGING for MONTHS and at his CONVENTION about KILLING OBL!

And nobody but you sons a bitchin STUPID, obama ass kissing, MORON LEFTISTS is buying this DUMBASS story that it's about some YOUTUBE FLICK.

You supported the war and the policies that resulted in over a hundred thousand or more Muslim Iraqis being killed violently.

You're winning the Holy War, brother! Your Kill/Death ratio is much better!

Really? He paid every Palestinan family 25 grand if their kids would act as suicide bombers, he fed live people through wood chippers and you don't think he was a terrorist.. you be stupid as hell.

I honestly don't give a shit about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

The Israelis have killed thousands of Palestinians, and the Palestinaians have killed thousands of Israelis.

Neither side is ever going to give ground, and neither side wants peace, so they can go screw themselves for all I care.

And if you really want to go there, the US paid the Iraqi Kurds millions of dollars to conduct a Terrorist campaign against the Iraqi government.

Not that I really cared what happened to Hussein, but if you call Hussein a "terrorist" for paying Palestinan families, then Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II are also terrorists.

Now, I personally don't consider any of them to be terrorists, but apparently you do.
Those confusion pills you take are working fine.

I think they are free from the government, it's part of Obamacare.........errrr I mean Obamatax.

You supported the war and the policies that resulted in over a hundred thousand or more Muslim Iraqis being killed violently.

You're winning the Holy War, brother! Your Kill/Death ratio is much better!

Iraq wanted to rid themselves of a terrorist dictator, they said they wanted a Democracy, they asked for help. I don't think I've heard Lybia or Pakistan ask for that.

Forum List

Back