Obama New all time Low...bows to a robot

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Our idiot President bows to a Japanese Robot.
bow_ap.png

He's a tourist. Just an ignorant fool embarrassing us one more time. Where are the libs to say he was only showing respect?

2014-04-24T111324Z_1272560593_GM1EA4O15BV01_RTRMADP_3_JAPAN-USA-OBAMA.JPG

Good fucking grief!! Does he have any decency at all? Isn't there a single soul around him to tell him "You're President of the USA, stop being a fucking tool!!!!"

The best political point scored against the presidunce is, NOTHING. He is doing nothing.

Dana Milbank: Overseas, President Obama projects a whole lot of nothing - The Washington Post

President Obama landed in Japan on Wednesday night and delivered an important message on behalf of the American people.

“That’s some good sushi right there,” he said.

Nothing is wrong with an American president spreading goodwill and eating good sushi, but the photo-op nature of the trip risks contributing to a perception that Obama’s Asian policy, and his foreign policy in general, is similarly itinerant. He’s seeing the sights, getting some good pics and moving along — more tourist than architect of world affairs.

Bowing to a robot might be obama's most important act of the entire trip.

Goofing around with a robot is no big deal. If one were to call the President to task on the trip so far, it would be his insulting behavior at perhaps one of the finest known sushi restaurants in the world.

Oh don't get me entirely wrong. Obama is advertising American lack of leadership. It's only right, even fitting, that he accomplish absolutely nothing except be the fool. Especially in Asia where China is watching so carefully.

Obviously democrats want to spin this as being an incident in which obama cannot tell a robot from a person AFTER he's been told its a robot.

Then his idiocy becomes understandable.

REALLY - this is an "all time low"?
This is the worst thing this POTUS has EVER done?

Damn - I thought Solyndra was bad ... I guess not??????????????

Forum List

Back