Obama: Mass Amnesty Coming "Very Soon"

I been thinking about your leftist ideas???

Am I right to say that your ideas are
-open borderless world
-A communist like moneyless system or a system were everywhere one is given equal amounts?
-One that will lead to the wealth of the west being destroyed as the third world streams through our borders.

You idiots don't think through things at all. Mark my world you will fail and we all will be poor.

Last edited:

-open borderless world
-A communist like moneyless system or a system were everywhere one is given equal amounts?
-One that will lead to the wealth of the west being destroyed as the third world streams into our borders.

You idiots don't think through things at all. Mark my world you will fail and we all will be poor.

sigh, so simple minded, please if you need help paying for an education let me know, I will help out:)

We stereotype the Dems and the lefties all the time, and you whine about getting 'typed in reverse? STFU.

I say let her rip. Let the latinos suck up all the resources the black community won't know what the fuck hit em.

A two-fer! You managed to negatively stereotype two races in one sentence. Well done, Republican. Well done. As long as good people like you are around spouting off, black and Hispanics will be flocking to our party. ;)

Thanks soooooooo much!

Oh,, and btw,, as long as you asswarps are comfortable sterotyping Republicans and white people you can cry me a fucking river about sterotyping..

And, actually, its the rw's and the R who want only our southern border controlled.

Say one word about controlling other borders (think TSA) and they start screeching that its unconstitutional. GAWD, who can forget little whiny twerp, Rand Paul .......... He doesn't want safe airports but by gawd, he'd be the first to demand that we "close" our southern border. Which, by the way, is quite impossible.

Seems most third world countries can control their borders, but we can't, huh? :doubt:

I assume you're good with keep giving amnesty down the road, then. Cool, you're honest.

Third world countries secure their borders to keep people from leaving

Not always. Ergo refugee camps and such, from folks fleeing Darfur genocide.

-open borderless world
-One that will lead to the wealth of the west being destroyed as the third world streams through our borders.

also your as retarded as your sig, please put on your sheet and dance in your living room:)

Good to know and you're welcome.

Many others having trouble sneaking into 3rd world countries to do day labor, ya think?

Mexico is pretty hard on people coming through their southern border, some even shot.
Not saying we do anything like that, but we can pretty much control our borders....no doubt about that.

Mexico is not a third world country.

Are you out of your fucking mind? Twenty thousand dead Mexicans because the drug cartels run Mexico.. yep,, keep those fucking borders open. you think just innocent lawbreaking illegals are crossing?

We stereotype the Dems and the lefties all the time, and you whine about getting 'typed in reverse? STFU.

A two-fer! You managed to negatively stereotype two races in one sentence. Well done, Republican. Well done. As long as good people like you are around spouting off, black and Hispanics will be flocking to our party. ;)

Thanks soooooooo much!

Oh,, and btw,, as long as you asswarps are comfortable sterotyping Republicans and white people you can cry me a fucking river about sterotyping..

You STFU.. democrat lunatic that you are.

Mexico is pretty hard on people coming through their southern border, some even shot.
Not saying we do anything like that, but we can pretty much control our borders....no doubt about that.

Are you out of your fucking mind? Twenty thousand dead Mexicans because the drug cartels run Mexico.. yep,, keep those fucking borders open. you think just innocent lawbreaking illegals are crossing?

50,000 have died in the drug war on our borders. This is what we're allowing to stream across our borders.

Not only is Obama going to give them amnesty...

But just to piss off Republicans, he is going to give each of them an Obamaphone

Not only is Obama going to give them amnesty...

But just to piss off Republicans, he is going to give each of them an Obamaphone

Of course he will. Just a few short months ago he went on down to Mexico to school them in the art of procuring food stamps.

Google "third world countries list." Maybe that'll clue you in, but I'm not betting on it.

I am a good, manly stand up Republican, while you are nothing but a racist ethnocentric extremist. Step off, girl.

O'yess, leftist are in fact out of their minds wanting to remove all borders from all around the world. Clueless of just how lucky they're to be born within the bubble that is the west.

Idiots.

The "West" is Western Europe and the US. Only one of those places has closed borders. Can you guess which one?

O'yess, leftist are in fact out of their minds wanting to remove all borders from all around the world. Clueless of just how lucky they're to be born within the bubble that is the west.

Idiots.

The "West" is Western Europe and the US. Only one of those places has closed borders. Can you guess which one?

well it's not the US so that leaves Western Europe..

Idiots.

There's a big fucking difference between the EU countries that have to be near equal(PPP standards) economic standards and what Mexico is. Mexico and central America are economic basket cases that are so corrupt that it's pure idiocy to try it.

You are not a Republican, WT: just a whiny extremist female. Tis what tis.

I am Republican, I am the future of the party, you are the past. Good bye.
I am a good, manly stand up Republican, while you are nothing but a racist ethnocentric extremist. Step off, girl.

You are an asswarp democrat who doesn't for some reason want to admit to being stupid.

Expanding the diversity and economic vibrancy of this land, as every wave of immigration has done (no disrespect to Native Americans) is precisely what I'd expect, since it happens every time.

Yeah. Hispanics are doing a great job of "expanding the diversity and economic vibrancy of this land", I'm just struggling to think of an example of that beyond drunk-driving deaths, lawsuits, welfare-sucking, emergency room clogging...

Last edited:
It will cost the United states 50 trillion dollars to bring Mexico to our economic standards.

-We will have to educate their population
-We will have to construct their cities(To our level)
-We will have to hopefully not be eaten alive by their lust for welfare
-We will have to charge their corrupt culture or face becoming it.

There's a lot of reasons not to allow this kind of amnesty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back